What's new

India registered Bd Jamdani, nakshi kantha, fazli mango as its own product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they teach you this version of history in schools of your country.Here is Indian schools,they teach both the countries were created by partitioning the British dominion.

Go ask your fellow Indian mate 1st before asking me who brought this issue. But what is a fact is that we muslims ruled whole sub continent. Hindus were opportunist and changed side time to time and served different masters and were cowards in nature which was displayed in the battle field for centuries.

Go ask your fellow Indian mate 1st before asking me who brought this issue. But what is a fact is that we muslims ruled whole sub continent. Hindus were opportunist and changed side time to time and were cowards in nature which was displayed in the battle field for centuries.

Muslims have their own share of bhagodas !!! Let's not digress from topic !!

Hilarious tread.... It's an intimate part of the indian makeup to be a theif and claim things that has nothing to do with them... Bangladesh should contest these baseless claims .... Their claims won't stand up to scruitiny..... These claims has only been granted in absence of counterclaims...

Do they teach you this version of history in schools of your country.Here is Indian schools,they teach both the countries were created by partitioning the British dominion.

That is not correct, technically. Please read the Act. It was about India being given independence. Pakistan was carved out of that. The exact language will help you to understand the facts clearly. Moreover, the Dominion of India was the successor state. Pakistan, under the able leadership of the Muslim who was not a Muslim, Sir Mohammed Zafarullah Khan, pleaded with the UN that it should be given automatic membership as it was formed jointly with India the Dominion. The UN rejected the prayer and ruled clearly that India was the successor state, and Pakistan was carved out of it.

All this is on record and readily available on the Internet.

Is Indic a name of a saari.

No.

It is a code word meaning that trouble-makers should stay away.

Go ask your fellow Indian mate 1st before asking me who brought this issue. But what is a fact is that we muslims ruled whole sub continent. Hindus were opportunist and changed side time to time and served different masters and were cowards in nature which was displayed in the battle field for centuries.

...And that explains why the brave Muslims desperately sought their own provinces, in spite of having received no support in the four areas in the west for the Muslim League right through the freedom struggle.

Perfectly logical. Perfectly Banglogical, that is.

We are talking about where Jamdani was originated.

Sure, I am not aware of it as such. But there is a protocol to make a counter claim. Please follow that rather than discussing total BS.

As a member has already cited, some neem products etc were registered by the US. Indians made a counter claim and won it back. This doesn't mean we start bad mouthing all us people we meet on street.

I am an agnostic muslim. Please take your religious tripe elsewhere.

Also, I have vociferously defended muslim rights in Indian defence section.

On a second thought, why don't you change your flag ;)

There are nothing called agnostic muslim. If you are a pagan or anything as such say it. By the way let me know to which country flag I should change???

It is the other way around. First of all there were no India before 15th August, 1947. It is India which was originated from Pakistan after Pakistan was formed on 14th August, 1947.

It's Republic of India which formed in 1947 , India no need to say . pak hehehe ....first time this name came in to existence in 19th cen. :lol::lol:

There are nothing called agnostic muslim. If you are a pagan or anything as such say it. By the way let me know to which country flag I should change???

Who the hell are you to issue me certificate of belonging to Muslim.

Btw, if you check and understand the meaning of agnostic then you will know what i meant.

...And that explains why the brave Muslims desperately sought their own provinces, in spite of having received no support in the four areas in the west for the Muslim League right through the freedom struggle.

Perfectly logical. Perfectly Banglogical, that is.

No that does not tell anything. Just tell me in 1000 year history in south asia how many war the so called hindus and their maharaja won and defeated??

Who the hell are you to issue me certificate of belonging to Muslim.

Btw, if you check and understand the meaning of agnostic then you will know what i meant.

I am nobody but Quran and sunnah is enough to define it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom