What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

A lot of Indians here seem to be Two Face characters. They want to feel saintly and magnanimous by allowing Pakistanis to avail of medical facilities in India while at the same time exhorting bravery of our men on the border laying down their lives. Fcuking lives of our army men seem to be some video game for them while they play humanitarian saint.

latest
What we Indians don't realize is Kashmir militant groups collect funds from Pakistan public through out the year. It's pathetic when I see Indians demand a definitive action against Pakistan after every attack but mellow down when it comes to bollywood crap or patients from across the border. India MUST stop beign a dharamsala for people who are against India atleast.

It is their failure and we all agree and their people pay the price.The basic necessity has been neglected and all resources gone to military adventures to match India.At the end they failed in both cases...
Nah they haven't failed in both, Every now and then we feel the pinch at LoC. But then again we get on the bandwagon celebrating our shared past in the name of bollywood or a dying 6 month old kid.

What we Indians don't realize is Kashmir militant groups collect funds from Pakistan public through out the year. It's pathetic when I see Indians demand a definitive action against Pakistan after every attack but mellow down when it comes to bollywood crap or patients from across the border. India MUST stop beign a dharamsala for people who are against India atleast.

Most Indians lack clear headed critical thinking. They are full on Marxist crap. They know very well that the army in Pakistan is the one institute all Pakistanis respect. They don't have an oversized army to defend against Afghanistan or Iran, but it is to trouble and draw blood from India. Yet, some sort of magical thinking suddenly transforms these same Pakistani civilians into innocent lambs. That @duhastmish guy cannot stop spouting venom for Indians day in and day out, but come to Pakistani civilians issues, and suddenly he transforms into prem ka sagar and hectors Indians on their hateful behavior.

Nah they haven't failed in both, Every now and then we feel the pinch at LoC. But then again we get on the bandwagon celebrating our shared past in the name of bollywood or a dying 6 month old kid.

India is the only country who tolerate such mess, if it is any other country on earth, they create total ban with such neighbour

Dear friend, folks like you who can give credit where due are few and far between; and folks in authority who will take into account our humanitarian activities and honestly improve relations are non existent.
Simply put, you are in minority and your voice will be suppressed. :) and some barbarians will again attempt to mutiliate my army's soldiers.

So pardon me if i don't get all emotional because you acknowledged my country's medical facilities.
It's Ok but next time read the text before calling me a moron[emoji4], also looking at history (of which I'm a great fan) atrocities are always committed by both sides and their rulers , yet the sufferers are only the sheeple, imagine a EU of Bangladesh India Pakistan

What we Indians don't realize is Kashmir militant groups collect funds from Pakistan public through out the year. It's pathetic when I see Indians demand a definitive action against Pakistan after every attack but mellow down when it comes to bollywood crap or patients from across the border. India MUST stop beign a dharamsala for people who are against India atleast
Even the current Govt. has continued to consider IR Pakistan as our Most Favored Nation. :smitten:
'Tum mujhe khoon karo, main tumhe pyaar doonga'

Most Indians lack clear headed critical thinking. They are full on Marxist crap. They know very well that the army in Pakistan is the one institute all Pakistanis respect. They don't have an oversized army to defend against Afghanistan or Iran, but it is to trouble and draw blood from India. Yet, some sort of magical thinking suddenly transforms these same Pakistani civilians into innocent lambs. That @duhastmish guy cannot stop spouting venom for Indians day in and day out, but come to Pakistani civilians issues, and suddenly he transforms into prem ka sagar and hectors Indians on their hateful behavior.

Blame goes to hundreds of years of slavery, we die to hear/read about appreciation from others.

Even the current Govt. has continued to consider IR Pakistan as our Most Favored Nation. :smitten:
'Tum mujhe khoon karo, main tumhe pyaar doonga'
BJP has been a disappointment. Their Asskissing on certain matter has outdone even Congress.

It's Ok but next time read the text before calling me a moron[emoji4], also looking at history (of which I'm a great fan) atrocities are always committed by both sides and their rulers , yet the sufferers are only the sheeple, imagine a EU of Bangladesh India Pakistan

An EU of Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan will be an Islamic entity with Hindus cannon fodders for the Glory of Islam. No, thanks.

The biggest enemy of india is appeasement and vote bank politics from pseudo secular forces who care for them selves than for nation.This has been practised for many decades supported by corrupt indian media

If North Korea can have determination to be self-reliance with poor resource, then why cant Pakistan have?

The biggest enemy of india is appeasement and vote bank politics from pseudo secular forces who care for them selves than for nation.This has been practised for many decades supported by corrupt india media
Oh I doubt it, I am sure BJP is an equal culprit here if not bigger. They appease the majority with dreams yet don't do anything when they come in power. We are stuck in a place between rock and a hard place.

If North Korea can have determination to be self-reliance with poor resource, then why cant Pakistan have?

Live transplant are still expensive in Pakistan, government is doing something though and things should improve in couple of years. Not sure if they can compete with cheap Indian doctors but let's see.

Back
Top Bottom