What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

It takes two to tango,beheading our soldiers doesnt help the relations.

Still would like govt to give medical visas to critical patients.After all patient is a patient.

Its hard but we have to understand india is our enemy and always will be our enemy.
We should expect any thing from a enemy.
But some Shameless people in Pakistan not getting it.

Pakistan and India are enemies no doubt, there will be politics , skirmishes , Sur gi kal strikes , statements , and other BS it will go on for quite long time , but what piss me off that why don't both countries sit together to set some rules, like not denying Visa for Patients , Artists .. treatment to injured soldiers in case one of the forces find .. been Patriotic does not mean we can't see other person as a Fcxuking Human being ..

Pakistan and India are enemies no doubt, there will be politics , skirmishes , Sur gi kal strikes , statements , and other BS it will go on for quite long time , but what piss me off that why don't both countries sit together to set some rules, like not denying Visa for Patients , Artists .. treatment to injured soldiers in case one of the forces find .. been Patriotic does not mean we can't see other person as a Fcxuking Human being ..
The kind of jingoism we have in our respective countries, I don't think that any such rules/laws can be formulated and even if they are brought in, they won't stay for long:(

India has cheap medicinal services , no doubt in that as these are not government institutions rather private hospitals. However it surely doesn't mean that Pakistan cannot do the same rather this move will in the long term help to develop better hospital services in pk

India has cheap medicinal services , no doubt in that as these are not government institutions rather private hospitals. However it surely doesn't mean that Pakistan cannot do the same rather this move will in the long term help to develop better hospital services in pk

Pakistan currently do not have best doctors, equipment or well established hospitals and that's why they are coming to india with visa waiting and many other head aches..If the same treatment can be done in pakistan, then no one will visit India. The best medical facility in india is also a government and that's AIIMS.

If true, not a good decision.....we should never stop anyone from coming to our country for medical treatment....

Salman its better if you leave that to the doctors. There facilities are quite good actually. I am not the doctor but a relative of mine went to get his brain tumor removed. Referred by AKUH.

So please refrain from giving sweeping statements. Don't mix politics.

There is nothing to thank here. Its Indian short sightedness. I hope that day comes when we need not go to India. Till then its better if we keep politics seperate. Sadly Indians don't understand that.

I wish Oscar was here :(
Though still found some people sane enough on PDF. Its about lives and Pak people don't have medicaid/NHS/insurance in case you forget. Keep people apart from politics.

You are pathetic.

The kind of jingoism we have in our respective countries, I don't think that any such rules/laws can be formulated and even if they are brought in, they won't stay for long:(

That is Durbhagae of our countries .. there is no question about Indians forgetting their dead , and we forgetting ours , both soldiers die for their respective countries, but there can be some rules and regulations .. at least for sick people

Back
Top Bottom