What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

Or rather why not their brother China build some hi-tech hospitals in pak, maybe Chinese know they won't get anything else in return, meanwhile India placing satellites for neighbors for free.
Is it an issue of hospitals or enough talent?

sad move,we dont have any enemity with ordinary Pakistanies,we should allow all other than people and family members of people who is/was in the Pakistani forces or agencies.because they are the one who are trying to us.
Specialy deny visas to all the PDF Pakistanies.:-)

sad move,we dont have any enemity with ordinary Pakistanies,we should allow all other than people and family members of people who is/was in the Pakistani forces or agencies.because they are the one who are trying to us.
Specialy deny visas to all the PDF Pakistanies.:-)
I agree:agree:

Indian cheap medical facilities are over rated and it's good that no Pakistani will be there now of which these Indians used to feel proud off. There should be Berlin Wall between the two countries. We should halt our air carriers to use Indian air space and ban Indian airlines to use Pakistani air space for good.

Indian cheap medical facilities are over rated and it's good that no Pakistani will be there now of which these Indians used to feel proud off. There should be Berlin Wall between the two countries. We should halt our air carriers to use Indian air space and ban Indian airlines to use Pakistani air space for good.

Salman its better if you leave that to the doctors. There facilities are quite good actually. I am not the doctor but a relative of mine went to get his brain tumor removed. Referred by AKUH.

So please refrain from giving sweeping statements. Don't mix politics.

Govt of Pak should focus on getting the good doctors from West or send new students and doctors to learn the transplant of liver and kidney it is nothing for govt of Pak in next 5 years we would have enough hospitas of transportation in Pak not a single patient need to go India

Infact we should thank India it showing us to be self reliance and soon we will be if not govt someone like rizvi or EDHI bring the technology in Pakistan

There is nothing to thank here. Its Indian short sightedness. I hope that day comes when we need not go to India. Till then its better if we keep politics seperate. Sadly Indians don't understand that.

Have some self respect Pakistanis, cheap treatment does not always give you a cure.

I wish Oscar was here :(
Though still found some people sane enough on PDF. Its about lives and Pak people don't have medicaid/NHS/insurance in case you forget. Keep people apart from politics.

And the desi berlin wall will be used to keep the desperate patients from entering india ?

Its all hogwash here. I hope we can keep politics separate from poor ill Pakistanis. Sometime hate leads to delusions

Too bad. Humanity is getting lost in hate.

We must condemns such act and request govt to let ill peoples be treated.

Politics of hate is getting over love of humanity. More over even commercially its a good deal.
Why do we have to step on axe

lets spare kids / patients / old / women from all the dick measuring we do. We are not going to be enemies till eternity.....
If only more of us thought like you on both sides

Pakistanis are quite delusional.
They expect afghanistan and india to be ok with their soldiers getting butchered by pakistani proxies in peacetime and expect relations in trade, sports, films, medicine be in a vaccuum.

Please get your head out of the sand

Too bad. Humanity is getting lost in hate.

We must condemns such act and request govt to let ill peoples be treated.

Politics of hate is getting over love of humanity. More over even commercially its a good deal.
Why do we have to step on axe
Our outrage against the govt after every atrocity is very shortlived. We expect the govt to take strong actions and deride it when it does.

They expect afghanistan and india to be ok with their soldiers getting butchered by pakistani proxies in peacetime and expect relations in trade, sports, films, medicine be in a vaccuum.
Let the men do their job on border.

Your hate must be kept in boundry. They are on border only because of politics of such hate.

Govt dont do shyt. Our brave men do.

Govt causes such unethical behaviour which we just witnessed on border.

Remember our forces were so professional tbat till now not a single civilian was kill in war. The ethics were only lost recently.for a few decades.

Perhaps you should read what I said. Keep politics separate from the thread. People on both side are delusionals.

Very unethical and pathetic decision by Indian Govt, Patients should be allowed to have treatment in India.

This is what Modi doing with India, soon India will be Hindu Afghanistan of the world.

Back
Top Bottom