What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

Stopping Medical Visas might sound inhumane but given the current circumstances regarding mutilation and kulbhoshan jadhav ,any dilution of diplomatic stance is not in our interest

India has cheap medicinal services , no doubt in that as these are not government institutions rather private hospitals.

If cheap medical facilities were everything, you would be sending your patients to afghanistan for treatment. They wouldn't be lining up to get treated in cheap indian facilities.

Morons.

Most of the time, your patients don't even pay full medical charge, their charges are usually waived or heavily discounted or sponsored by the aman ki asha gang.
Form a friendship gang with china and send your patients to china for free treatment.

You are pathetic.

Thanks. I only answer valid arguments. Not delusions.
BTW here in Pak there is no Medicaid/Obamacare, mate unlike US in case you forget.

So keep poor Pakis. health out of this politics. Peace out brother.

If cheap medical facilities were everything, you would be sending your patients to afghanistan for treatment. They wouldn't be lining up to get treated in cheap indian facilities.

Morons.

Most of the time, your patients don't even pay full medical charge, their charges are usually waived or heavily discounted or sponsored by the aman ki asha gang.
Form a friendship gang with china and send your patients to china for free treatment.
Dear fellow I was quite polite and admiring your countries medical services but alas our rivalry fill our mind with stupid hate....

A lot of Indians here seem to be Two Face characters. They want to feel saintly and magnanimous by allowing Pakistanis to avail of medical facilities in India while at the same time exhorting bravery of our men on the border laying down their lives. Fcuking lives of our army men seem to be some video game for them while they play humanitarian saint.

latest

Stopping Medical Visas might sound inhumane but given the current circumstances regarding mutilation and kulbhoshan jadhav ,any dilution of diplomatic stance is not in our interest
There is nothing inhumane about it. It's pure business. They don't do us a favor by coming here and we don't do them a favor by treating them. We must draw clear lines if we consider them an enemy or else we can cry in installments over deaths on LoC.

Nothing to worry about, now they will have to spend bit more in Pakistan compared to cheap Indian medical facilities. Pakistan should look to make liver transplant cheaper or at least on par with India cost wise.

There is nothing inhumane about it. It's pure business. They don't do us a favor by coming here and we don't do them a favor by treating them. We must draw clear lines if we consider them an enemy or else we can cry in installments over deaths on LoC.

Tum bc baniya logh trade band nai karte, kya yeh khula tazad nai? Denying visas is to make headlines lol jante hai tum baniya logon ko achi tara.

Pakistani patients cannot afford such high cost and neither they will go to china, considering brotherly relationship

View attachment 395107
That's not our headache. If their own government doesn't care about providing their own people with a better healthcare why we must? I say let them die.

Tum bc baniya logh trade band nai karte, kya yeh khula tazad nai?
karo ek dum karo. I have no problem. I am not baniya. Our Punjab wants to sell power to Pakistan when we have shortage in other states. I hate this Punjabi bonhomie.

That's not our headache. If their own government doesn't care about providing their own people with a better healthcare why we must? I say let them die.

It is their failure and we all agree and their people pay the price.The basic necessity has been neglected and all resources gone to military adventures to match India.At the end they failed in both cases...

Dear fellow I was quite polite and admiring your countries medical services but alas our rivalry fill our mind with stupid hate....

Dear friend, folks like you who can give credit where due are few and far between; and folks in authority who will take into account our humanitarian activities and honestly improve relations are non existent.
Simply put, you are in minority and your voice will be suppressed. :) and some barbarians will again attempt to mutiliate my army's soldiers.

So pardon me if i don't get all emotional because you acknowledged my country's medical facilities.

The Modi govt certainly is pandering their vote base with this,and there is general sense of approval from most society of total disengagement with Pakistan at All levels .

Back
Top Bottom