What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

Live transplant are still expensive in Pakistan, government is doing something though and things should improve in couple of years. Not sure if they can compete with cheap Indian doctors but let's see.
Cheap Indian doctors? At least be grateful to people who provide affordable services to Pakistanis from time to time. Take a decade and we WILL see how good the young crop of Pakistanis Doctors perform in Pakistan.

Ofcourse it is utterly shameful,if u consider us "mortal enemies" thn atleast behave like enemies.

This enemy phrase is mostly used by Indians we merely repeat it
St

Jaan bachane ke liye jani dushman ke paas bhagna aur haath jor kar khare hojana,,hmm very martial.

Being a Muslim we are told by Islam that human life is precious enough that if it is about saving a life and we could not find anything to eat and thus you are dying then you are allowed to eat dead just to save the human life which in normal circumstances is NOT allowed and considered Haram.

So I find nothing wrong in going to a country like India for medical treatment to save life and it has nothing to do with begging aka hath jorna which you in a fit of silly hateful emotionalism claimed here.

N for ur kind information,,not all Pakistani patients pay for thr treatment.most do,,but thrs a considerable lot who go for govt. hospitals whr they recieve free treatment.
I think i have posted a video regarding this before.
This 70yrs of indopak saas bahu series is just cringeworthy

Thank you but my kind information is that most of Pakistani patients pay for the treatment and out of hundreds only few are helped by Indians indeed but the ratio is small rather very small.

There is nothing inhumane about it. It's pure business. They don't do us a favor by coming here and we don't do them a favor by treating them. We must draw clear lines if we consider them an enemy or else we can cry in installments over deaths on LoC.

You mean Indians should severe are contacts with Pakistan and Pakistanis? No relation no medium ?

"

Why they should not be allowed by India? any solid reason ?

You mean Indians should severe are contacts with Pakistan and Pakistanis? No relation no medium ?

Why they should not be allowed by India? any solid reason ?

There must be bare minimum contacts with Pakistan at military level and to an extent on diplomatic level, nothing more nothing less.

Why Should they be allowed? Any solid reason beside some business on medical tourism?

There must be bare minimum contacts with Pakistan at military level and to an extent on diplomatic level, nothing more nothing less.

Why Should they be allowed? Any solid reason beside some business on medical tourism?

You did not tell me the reasons for not allowing Pakistani patients ?

As far as your question why they should be allowed? my answer is

Because when your government can sell your blood for trade with Pakistan and you Indians members can compromise on your emotional stance viz a viz contacts with Pakistan and come to a Pakistani forum then why subject patients to your hate ?

When you can be ok with Pakistani cement and ofcourse with Pakistani ONIONS ;) then why sudden rush of ghairat over when it comes to Pakistani patients.

You did not tell me the reasons for not allowing Pakistani patients ?

As far as your question why they should be allowed? my answer is

Because when your government can sell your blood for trade with Pakistan and you Indians members can compromise on your emotional stance viz a viz contacts with Pakistan and come to a Pakistani forum then why subject patients to your hate ?

When you can be ok with Pakistani cement and ofcourse with Pakistani ONIONS ;) then why sudden rush of ghairat over when it comes to Pakistani patients.
I am not in favor of this trade either. Just because I support BJP doesn't mean I agree with all of their policies. I am all for stopping trade with Pakistan.

It is their failure and we all agree and their people pay the price.The basic necessity has been neglected and all resources gone to military adventures to match India.At the end they failed in both cases...

Let us assume what you are saying is 100% correct then let us Question India and Indians like you why on earth Indian healthcare for your own Indian citizens is in shambles then if for a second we assume that all resources are not going to Indian military adventures.

Why the health indicators for India are also in worst lane?

I am not in favor of this trade either. Just because I support BJP doesn't mean I agree with all of their policies. I am all for stopping trade with Pakistan.

At an individual level you since you cannot force the government to stop trade but can put your share for the Indian nationalism and love for your country by not coming to a Pakistani forum ?? how about this? ;)

Cannot give health care to its own citizens aur chaley medical tourism wah wah.

Cheap Indian doctors? At least be grateful to people who provide affordable services to Pakistanis from time to time. Take a decade and we WILL see how good the young crop of Pakistanis Doctors perform in Pakistan.

What did I say? That Pakistan need to compete with cheap Indian doctors so Pakistanis don't need to depend on Indian visas. Hopefully this is wake up call for politicians.

Cannot give health care to its own citizens aur chaley medical tourism wah wah.

Healthcare in private sector does not come free simple as that.

We here in Pakistan have very good hospitals but not for all Pakistanis because these are in private sectors.

Private medical sector is a corporate one which runs purely for and on money.

What did I say? That Pakistan need to compete with cheap Indian doctors so Pakistanis don't need to depend on Indian visas. Hopefully this is wake up call for politicians.
For that you need to produce more doctors and build more infrastructure and make sure that those doctors dont runaway and one little thing yes provide them electricity too that will come in handy. how long will it take to do that?

For that you need to produce more doctors and build more infrastructure and make sure that those doctors dont runaway and one little thing yes provide them electricity too that will come in handy. how long will it take to do that?

lolzz actually we here in Pakistan need to produce less doctors. Here har gali main aik doctor betha hay and every other they day they go on strike.

lolzz actually we here in Pakistan need to produce less doctors. Here har gali main aik doctor betha hay and every other they day they go on strike.
that is why you need more doctors so that some of the good ones stay in Pakistan along with chutiyas.

Back
Top Bottom