What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

They wanna kill us and want to get treated in our country, such a shame for pakistan now.
Well a patient just wants to get healthy and is no where involved for terrorism in Kashmir and really a visa for a patient should be allowed but it's such a shame for pakistan to not have proper medical facilities in their own country despite being nuclear armed
Tell me how low will India goes to forget Humanity and talk shit and blame others. Stop supporting terrorist group like BLA and others. Stop crying crocodile tears and at least give rights to your own people.

May be the government found that allowing patients and relatives is not good for our security.
Yaar the only reason people go to India is due to low cost of medical procedures.

The only treatment that wasn't available in the past in Pak was liver transplant ... it is available now.. but I'd presume it would be costly yet compared to India.

Indian gov's inhumane decisions.

A few months after the Sri Lankan Sinhala-Tamil war in 2009 in which India helped the Sihala Sri Lankan army, an 80 year old Tamil woman (mother of the commander of the Tamil rebels) wAnted to come to Tamil Nadu (South India) for treatment. India would not allow her to embark the plane and returned her back without the necessary medical treatment. By the way, her son had died in the war and so there was no threat to India.

Yaar the only reason people go to India is due to low cost of medical procedures.

The only treatment that wasn't available in the past in Pak was liver transplant ... it is available now.. but I'd presume it would be costly yet compared to India.
I hope so too. But the government of India doesn't gain much by disallowing patients. It won't give them any edge in negotiations etc. The only concern could be security.

Don't about the cost but liver transplants are now performed at different hospitals across Pakistan like SIUT in Karachi.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/05/06/six-people-undergo-successful-liver-transplants-at-siut/

There must have been some security threat or illegal activity taking place. If not there is no reason not to give visa's to ordinary ppl.
It makes no sense to turn away ppl who bring business to hospital. May be ISI might be using ppl to channel money into the country.

I hope so too. But the government of India doesn't gain much by disallowing patients. It won't give them any edge in negotiations etc. The only concern could be security.
Exactly.

Most Indians lack clear headed critical thinking. They are full on Marxist crap. They know very well that the army in Pakistan is the one institute all Pakistanis respect. They don't have an oversized army to defend against Afghanistan or Iran, but it is to trouble and draw blood from India. Yet, some sort of magical thinking suddenly transforms these same Pakistani civilians into innocent lambs. That @duhastmish guy cannot stop spouting venom for Indians day in and day out, but come to Pakistani civilians issues, and suddenly he transforms into prem ka sagar and hectors Indians on their hateful behavior.
I dont spout venom. But i dislike two faced nature of blinded janta. The extremism is not good for us. A diverse country like ours cant afford it. We have to keep things in balance.
You dislike my point of view because its diffrent than you. See you are the problem with this country.

As for others . For me humanity comes first. I have enough sensibility to realise that its politics which mad3 such a division between people.

You are free to have your point of view. I am free to have mine. I am not Marxist i hate maoist i hate the terroist. But you have made up your mind.because you dont understand that its not always myway or highway.

Medical visas still must be issued but only for urgent case. I guess in the case medical visas you cannot have blanket ban.

The beauty of an emerging economy such as Pakistan is that things will change and very fast. Well, look at what India does to our performing artists; exploit their talents but at the same time belittle them at will as and when is suitable. If you really look deeply, Indians as a whole (not just Muslims) are scared of Indians all over based on different factors including religion, caste, province, color, wealth etc.

I for one am happy they don't grant us medical visas. Wouldn't wanna spend my foreign exchange in India.

**Edited for Typos**

Pakistani patients cannot afford such high cost and neither they will go to china, considering brotherly relationship

View attachment 395107

@Syed1. @Divergent1 @ahmadnawaz22 @Mentee @Arsalan Zaheer @Sinnerman108 @django
Wrong figures...
Angioplasty is 2 to 3 lacs .ie 5000 usd in best private.
Maybe these are for western patients.

You are wrong. Its the expertise.
When you go for a complicated procedure , the criteria is a experienced surgeon and then hospital.
From personal experience.
No one minds paying a lac extra if survival chances improve substantially.

I dont spout venom. But i dislike two faced nature of blinded janta. The extremism is not good for us. A diverse country like ours cant afford it. We have to keep things in balance.
You dislike my point of view because its diffrent than you. See you are the problem with this country.

As for others . For me humanity comes first. I have enough sensibility to realise that its politics which mad3 such a division between people.

You are free to have your point of view. I am free to have mine. I am not Marxist i hate maoist i hate the terroist. But you have made up your mind.because you dont understand that its not always myway or highway.

First learn to show some humanity to our soldiers. The are humans too with emotions and family and they are there getting killed and mutilated on the borders while you continue crooning your humanitarian songs for their killer's people. Where was the balance in giving away a land for Islam in partition and then having Islam acquire veto power in India too? So the majority Janta of this country who think like I do is the problem for you and you dislike them enough to threaten to kill them. So you are going to achieve your balance by killing Indians and protecting Pakistanis. Wah.

Now they will say "India is killing medicine in Pakistan":disagree:

Our ties are sour from continuous pak provocations, Pakistan needs to show good will for India to do the same.start by releasing the captured fishermen .

Maybe Indian private hospitals should open branches in Pakistan, more revenue.

Back
Top Bottom