What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

It was a lesson for us. Who begs enemy for treatment.

You got treatment at just 20% of price anywhere and still we remained your enemy.

Anyway, I do not think that this is permanent. This may be a temporary phase. i hope the restrictions shall be removed soon.

It's only the Pakistani media that is reporting such news with no evidence. Such propaganda should not last 15 pages. Fellow Indians should learn to see the source before reacting.

happening with pakistanis in India,I am not surprised.pak gov should offer public better health care services so that they can be saved from such humanitarian humiliations in future.

haha.. Indians are full of $.it. Pakistani are Arabs is a Hindu supremacist propaganda. This tells a lot about you, and your age. lol..

Anyways Indians do not consider Pakistanis or for that matter anyone sub humans. India and Pakistan are probably at worst of the relations at the moment. The visa is denied only because of that reason. I find it funny that you guys are complaining about it. try defusing tension to expect healthy relations with us.
And to your last point, I am neither trolling here nor I am frustated because i know our army will settle the score pretty soon.
Those who believe something that absurd are full of shit,like I said being a muslim or being pro-arab doesn't make you a arab wannabe.

Who is complaining? I am glad they refused these patients. Now they can take their money somewhere else.

Healthy relations with you? Get rid of your racist sadistic nature and give up your hegemonic supremacy dreams.Then maybe we can get along.

Your army can't do anything despite having numerical advantage over Pakistan. Cross fire from far away distance is their speciality that's it.

Back
Top Bottom