What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

Wrong. I am a native gujarati speaker and i can safely say that majority of India (90%+) can speak Hindi.

Nope , that national survey asked to name 4 languages you are literate in.

I'm from telangana and 90% of us south Indians don't care enough to learn hindi , including myself ,its completely useless for i know 5 languages , hindi ain't one of it and i studied hindi as a optional language in school , wite few memorized poems and phrases & you passed .

Nope , that national survey asked to name 4 languages you are literate in.

I'm from telangana and 90% of us don't care enough to lear hindi , including myself , i know 5 languages , hindi ain't one of it and i learned hindi as a optional language in school .
Same for Gujarat but during my visit i noticed that majority of Muslims there can understand Hindi. Its like half of your Hyderabad is filled with burqa gang.

Same for Gujarat but during my visit i noticed that majority of Muslims there can understand Hindi. Its like half of your Hyderabad is filled with burqa gang.
I always felt its offensive to ask but why do all Muslims know hindi ?seriously how? Even those from backward rural villages who only speek the local language.

I always felt its offensive to ask but why do all Muslims know hindi ?seriously how? Even those from backward rural villages who only speek the local language.
I travelled in rickshaws i only saw muslims in hyderabad

Its free internet, servers hosted in America! Who is complaining here?, I am just stating the facts! They are tough to digest though!
You are just butt hurt and not stating any facts. Visas have been denied the patients are moving on but you are still whining and complaining. Go do it on some indian forum.

Boolywood must be banned in Pakistan. Its Indian physiological war tool against Pakistan.

How is bollywood relevant in medical visa ban thread ?
Those who apply visa of India are mostly influenced by boolywood propaganda, otherwise only mad Muslim would travel to India. Where cows and monkey's are more holy than humans.
A Muslim would end up committing blasphemy 100 times a day.

Those who apply visa of India are mostly influenced by boolywood propaganda, otherwise only mad Muslim would travel to India. Where cows and monkey's are more holy than humans.
A Muslim would end up committing blasphemy 100 times a day.

Are you calling those patients Mad ?
So they should be kept in mental hospitals. Don't send them to other countries.

Deal ?

Are you calling those patients Mad ?
So they should be kept in mental hospitals. Don't send them to other countries.

Deal ?

Shoot them like a mad dog... I don't care.
You also stop sending mad dog modi to Pakistan, when ever your army get pelletized in Kashmir!

Shoot them like a mad dog... I don't care.
You also stop sending mad dog modi to Pakistan, when ever your army get pelletized in Kashmir!

Of course, we will not allow modi to visit pakistan.

Its a North Korean way of thing!
or Indian way of thinking... banning Internet access in Kashmir, burning down ZARA STORES, gaining sports victories by banning visa to Pak players..... while banning beef burgers is even worse than North Korea.

or Indian way of thinking... banning Internet access in Kashmir, burning down ZARA STORES, gaining sports victories by banning visa to Pak players..... while banning beef burgers is even worse than North Korea.
but these things no way depict Indian physiological war tool against Pakistan...these are internal issues!

Back
Top Bottom