What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

I for one dont like the status 'Enemy country" as it is bad for business and economy. Ask North Korea. Peace brings prosperity which is badly needed in poor South Asia.

Indeed. But who will tell this to Indians?

I don't support this move of denying medical visas, saving someone's life is more important than politics.

It is good for both countries as Pakistani patients get world class medical facilities at a fraction of cost and it also helps in projecting positive image of our country.

Indeed. But who will tell this to Indians?
so can we expect transit for our goods to Afghanistan via Pakistan.
Who wants a spy object even if it is for free.
There is a saying,which translates to something like ,garland in the hands of a money.
We have other sats to spy.if not anything ,the sat could have been used for DTH that would have saved money for Pakistan.

don't know how true this news is , if true then i think it should be reconsidered , i support denying visas to their actors and sportsmen but patients who want affordable treatment should be given visas on humanitarian grounds and its understandable that since the pakistani middle class have no access to another affordable healthcare in any other country they need to travel to india and we should be helpful .

They wanna kill us and want to get treated in our country, such a shame for pakistan now.
Well a patient just wants to get healthy and is no where involved for terrorism in Kashmir and really a visa for a patient should be allowed but it's such a shame for pakistan to not have proper medical facilities in their own country despite being nuclear armed

Come on dude..i hope most of the Indian do not share your thought..

This is unfortunate and stupid decison if it is true

Why it is a shame to get paid health facilities anywhere even if these are in an enemy country?
Ofcourse it is utterly shameful,if u consider us "mortal enemies" thn atleast behave like enemies.
Jaan bachane ke liye jani dushman ke paas bhagna aur haath jor kar khare hojana,,hmm very martial.

N for ur kind information,,not all Pakistani patients pay for thr treatment.most do,,but thrs a considerable lot who go for govt. hospitals whr they recieve free treatment.
I think i have posted a video regarding this before.
This 70yrs of indopak saas bahu series is just cringeworthy

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

ISLAMABAD: Indian government has not issued visas to Pakistani patients who travels to the country for treatment for the last two months, Geo News reported on Saturday, citing official sources.

According to the TV channel, the Indian decision has affected thousands of Pakistanis suffering from liver, kidney and heart diseases.

“India has made it impossible for Pakistanis to get medical visas,” an official said.

The sources said Pakistan has summoned Indian envoy to Islamabad and has expressed concern over the latest move by New Delhi.

Tensions run high between the two nuclear armed neighbors for the last couple of years and relations continue to deteriorate due to measures taken by Modi government.

The relations became further strained after Indian army’s claim last year that it had launched a cross border raid in Azad Kashmir destroying militant hideouts in surgical strikes, but failed to corroborate the claim.

Pakistan rejected Indian claim of surgical strikes and continued to condemn killing of innocent Kashmirs by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir.

India has faced a fresh wave of protests in the occupied valley after the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani in an encounter, and subjected thousands of Kashmiri protesters to brutal force.

Students,patients everyone denied..

Medical visas shouldnt be denied. Humanity goes a long way to peace.

U cant make them understand this..

They are doing it on all diplomatic fronts like denying visa to wrestlers,sending back students.do whatever you want! I think they will not play against Pakistan in champions trophy as well.

Govt of Pak should focus on getting the good doctors from West or send new students and doctors to learn the transplant of liver and kidney it is nothing for govt of Pak in next 5 years we would have enough hospitas of transportation in Pak not a single patient need to go India

Infact we should thank India it showing us to be self reliance and soon we will be if not govt someone like rizvi or EDHI bring the technology in Pakistan

Who wants a spy object even if it is for free.
Spy satellite? Auntyji thoda pata ti kar leti aap. Spy satellite are polar orbit satellite which india have already deployed thus there is no hiding here. This was geosynchronous satellite placed at 36000 km up in space from earth vis a vis to 650 km of polar orbit satellite which are used for spying.

Very bad decision from govt of india for banning people who need medical care.
People should be helpful and help and support is what bonds humanity. Any family who gets treated in india is always in debt to indian govt and doctors.
Zindgi me agar help nahi kiya to sirf political qutiyape se kya hota hai. Ek taraf humare soldiers bolder pe sahid ho rahe hai aur modiji sajjan jindal ko pakistan me ghumne bhejte hai. Wah politics...

Back
Top Bottom