What's new

India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India refuses visas to Pakistani patients

ISLAMABAD: Indian government has not issued visas to Pakistani patients who travels to the country for treatment for the last two months, Geo News reported on Saturday, citing official sources.

According to the TV channel, the Indian decision has affected thousands of Pakistanis suffering from liver, kidney and heart diseases.

“India has made it impossible for Pakistanis to get medical visas,” an official said.

The sources said Pakistan has summoned Indian envoy to Islamabad and has expressed concern over the latest move by New Delhi.

Tensions run high between the two nuclear armed neighbors for the last couple of years and relations continue to deteriorate due to measures taken by Modi government.

The relations became further strained after Indian army’s claim last year that it had launched a cross border raid in Azad Kashmir destroying militant hideouts in surgical strikes, but failed to corroborate the claim.

Pakistan rejected Indian claim of surgical strikes and continued to condemn killing of innocent Kashmirs by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir.

India has faced a fresh wave of protests in the occupied valley after the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Muzaffar Wani in an encounter, and subjected thousands of Kashmiri protesters to brutal force.

They wanna kill us and want to get treated in our country, such a shame for pakistan now.
Well a patient just wants to get healthy and is no where involved for terrorism in Kashmir and really a visa for a patient should be allowed but it's such a shame for pakistan to not have proper medical facilities in their own country despite being nuclear armed

Nothing to be ashamed about. People of India and Pakistan definitely don't share the same hate as people here on defence.pk.

Lets hope situation returns to normalcy soon.

India has put a ban on Medical visas for Pakistanis.

They wanna kill us and want to get treated in our country, such a shame for pakistan now.

Why it is a shame to get paid health facilities anywhere even if these are in an enemy country?

Secondly If you being Indian are concerned about this "killing" then why you are having trade ties with Pakistanis?

It is such a shame for India and Indians to have a double face and such a hypocrisy.

it's such a shame for pakistan to not have proper medical facilities in their own country despite being nuclear armed
Indeed it is a shame :)

Why it is a shame to get paid health facilities anywhere even if these are in an enemy country?

I for one dont like the status 'Enemy country" as it is bad for business and economy. Ask North Korea. Peace brings prosperity which is badly needed in poor South Asia.

Nothing to be ashamed about. People of India and Pakistan definitely don't share the same hate as people here on defence.pk.

Lets hope situation returns to normalcy soon.
I agree....I have travelled a lot in India and not all Indians are stupid but all the stupid ones seem to be here. Exceptions obviously

I agree....I have travelled a lot in India and not all Indians are stupid but all the stupid ones seem to be here. Exceptions obviously
Excuse me bro :D I better be exception in your list lol

Back
Top Bottom