What's new

India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan

This is not right. . . . India should have given damn. . ..err. . .dam info to Pakistan!!:bad:

I know English might be difficult for you
Already down to personal insults.. hmm.. didnt realize you would reach end of your arguments so quickly... Meh...!!!

I don't think you will find anyplace where I said Pakistan is entitled to anything.
Nowhere did i say that you said something to this effect.. Just like you I was highlighting my view on why there is no peace between India and Pakistan.. English comprehension issues ;) ?

I did say India is not a peaceful country, and since you did not rebut that point I can only assume that you agree with it.
No.. I dont wish to rebut this, but put forward a counter point that Pakistan is a country with an extreme entitlement bent of mind.. (Re) **** that ;)

The problem is that India has never been a peace loving nation, The first thing the did after independence was to start a war that is still causing problems to this day.

Perhaps it is the after effect of your school books ..but being on this forum long enough and having unlimited accesses to unbiased web based sources at one's disposal, even a total idiot would have figured what was the casus-belli for the Kashmir war!!
ie: It was your "all balls, no brains" attitude towards a diplomatic problem that led to the war.
In more recent times, Musharraf did everything in his power to get more peaceful relations with India. But Indians just held a few token meeting and dismissed him all together.
It is undeniable that if India had been interested in peace, then we could have already had it by now.

Is Musharraf the same guy, who was architect of Kargil, who gladly sacrificed hundreds of his men, in a failed attempt to salvage his lost pride( pride lost in a failed attempt at capturing salotoro ridge almost 10yrs earlier).

The same guy, who was planning the assault on India, while Indian PM was on a bus to Lahore to meet your PM and sign peace treaties and sought our issues.

Well the problem is not we are peace loving, the problem is, you are unpredictable and can't be trusted.
And Every time we move towards peace, there some or other attacks organised by/from your country on mine...be it a full scale armed assault or massive terrorist attack/s.

Well the problem is not we are peace loving, the problem is, you are unpredictable and can't be trusted.
PM Manmohan Singh's golden Phrase--"Trust but verify"

PM Manmohan Singh's golden Phrase--"Trust but verify"

Kudo to all supporters of AMAN KE ASHA...
:lol:

Officials of the Water and Power Department said the Pakistani High Commission sought from India forecast data about water flow from dams built on Ravi, Sutlej and Bias, but India declined this request.

India refuses to provide dam water data to Pakistan | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Forecast data?

Your guess is as good as ours.

Ultimately it is the will of Allah.

Forecast data?

Your guess is as good as ours.

Ultimately it is the will of Allah.

The forecast data us available, all they inquired was that how much water is stored so they can calculate how much will be released in monsoon and prepare to manage that.
This is something that cannot be kept secret and will be available from one source or the other, one way or the other..
All I want to say that is it would have been better if it was provided officially in response to official request.
This would have helped the false claims of being the PEACE GURU of the region!

Regards!

Back
Top Bottom