What's new

india really shaken and stirred because of CPEC

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
i have personally read the dawn leaks which is old. indians have habit to propagate.
but i have to accept what our govt is doing, all the things are being done by china why are we lacking to do the things which we can do by our own.

i have personally read the dawn leaks which is old. indians have habit to propagate.
but i have to accept what our govt is doing, all the things are being done by china why are we lacking to do the things which we can do by our own.

Because the Chinese HAVE something our politicians and establishment don't. The WILL to make Pakistan a POWERFUL global nation. Whatever the reasons maybe, the Chinese are achieving the impossible for the Pakistani nation. This is unprecedented.

Because the Chinese HAVE something our politicians and establishment don't. The WILL to make Pakistan a POWERFUL global nation. Whatever the reasons maybe, the Chinese are achieving the impossible for the Pakistani nation. This is unprecedented.

Why can't your people do this yourself

Where is your tenacity your drive and ambition.

Where is your leadership

China is foreign alien culture you have given your land and ports to them to milk you dry

All the builders technicians and engineers are Chinease and even Chinease soldiers guard them as they don't trust your army to do it effectively

It's. Much criticised even by likes of mushraff and imran Khan as selling your soul

Where is your leadership

China is foreign alien culture you have given your land and ports to them to milk you dry

All the builders technicians and engineers are Chinease and even Chinease soldiers guard them as they don't trust your army to do it effectively

It's. Much criticised even by likes of mushraff and imran Khan as selling your soul
Don't just talk Shit like the rest of indian, show facts where are Chinese soldiers in Pakistan???

Where is your leadership

don't be a typical delusional indian, show facts where are Chinese soldiers in Pakistan?

Do we have enough money to do that all with our selves ? Heck we even cannot finance a dam for ourselves and you are taking about do for ourselves. Your do ourselves will involve lots corruption and delays. Atleast with the repayment back to Chinese, ppl here won't be taking money to their pockets completely.

When they cannot comprehend and digest facts, Pakistanis on PDF resort to name-calling and what they think are smart titles. Pity their inability to think and reply back with logic and facts.

Just a thought. To take the whole Kashmir without bloodshed, just to make Azad Kashmir more prosperous than the other half of Kashmir.
You obviously do not understand ground realities or you are simply biased. The unrest is all Pakistani created. The rest of the world now supports India and Kashmir from the atrocities of Pakistani terrorists in the name of freedom fighters.
This was from yesterday:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/pakistani-man-faces-terrorism-charges-germany-47436490

Back
Top Bottom