What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

JohnyD

Reaction score
Country
India

Tension today prevailed along the India, Pakistan border in Jammu and Kashmir where Army was on alert after repeated ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops.

Reportedly, Pakistan is mobilising its troops along the border as well as cancelling all leave of its soldiers, indicating almost the highest level of war preparedness.

"The borderline with Pakistan is tense. But the situation is under control (along Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir)", an Army official said today.

The level of tension has increased after Pakistani troops violated ceasefire continuously and also closed the gates for cross-LoC trade yesterday. The Army is maintaining utmost vigilance along the borderline with Pakistan, he said, adding troops have been asked to remain alert round-the-clock.

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border - Indian Express

Whenever Pakistanis are unable to manage their country themselves... they open up their eastern front.... that has been the practice all the time...prepare yourself for war my fellow Indians... stock up your supplies and get ready for black outs.

Tension today prevailed along the India, Pakistan border in Jammu and Kashmir where Army was on alert after repeated ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops.

Reportedly, Pakistan is mobilising its troops along the border as well as cancelling all leave of its soldiers, indicating almost the highest level of war preparedness.

"The borderline with Pakistan is tense. But the situation is under control (along Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir)", an Army official said today.

The level of tension has increased after Pakistani troops violated ceasefire continuously and also closed the gates for cross-LoC trade yesterday. The Army is maintaining utmost vigilance along the borderline with Pakistan, he said, adding troops have been asked to remain alert round-the-clock.

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border - Indian Express

baseless allegations... India started violations and Pakistan retaliated ...

Cancelling leave ??

In any case being the beginning of the year, few must be on leave.

baseless allegations... India started violations and Pakistan retaliated ...

whatever may be the reason, lets get ready to face another War..time to test all your newly inducted chinese junk .. :azn:

Whenever Pakistanis are unable to manage their country themselves... they open up their eastern front.... that has been the practice all the time...prepare yourself for war my fellow Indians... stock up your supplies and get ready for black outs.

yes dude, I am already ready...since last two days working from home...have got enough stock to survive for at least two months.. :cheers:

we are ready to take it to new levels , and mind its not chinese junk , it can create alot of your side into junk ....

why not..we talked so much on this forum abt our stuffs..now time to prove its effectiveness in bludy battle field!

This is just yellow journalism from India Express. There were suggestions to put the 12th Division on 'Red Alert' but it was shot down immediately by the commanders. There has been no mobilization of any sort what so ever on the Pakistani side, this is just sensationalism being spread by this news outlet. Mobilization is no joke, its a very serious process and once initiated can have ripple effect.

This is just yellow journalism from India Express. There were suggestions to put the 12th Division on 'Red Alert' but it was shot down immediately by the commanders. There has been no mobilization of any sort what so ever on the Pakistani side, this is just sensationalism being spread by this news outlet. Mobilization is no joke, its a very serious process and once initiated can have ripple effect.

There is no need for any mobilization, New delhi will play this out quiet... India is quite eventful... and people have an attention span of 2 days compounded with total disregard for military aswell a civilian lives.

In short Masala News....

Agree with you. I am reading 'In the Line of Fire' by Ex. President General Pervez Musharraf. I got to know a lot about the vulgar politics played by Pakistani Politicians. Having said this, Why people of India forget that our biggest enemy currently is not Pakistan, not terrorist, not women molesters. It is only our Corrupt Politicians. I mean how can we ignore a scenario that the Corrupt Politicians of India might have planned this horrible incident to gather Public sympathy so that they can win the votebanks in the upcoming general elections. Pakistan is fighting Terrorism as hard as UPA government in India is fighting corruption.
Stop being paranoid people. the need of the hour is to fight the biggest perpetrators of all terrorism, crime, poverty and they are CORRUPT POLITICIANS

Agree with you. I am reading 'In the Line of Fire' by Ex. President General Pervez Musharraf. I got to know a lot about the vulgar politics played by Pakistani Politicians. Having said this, Why people of India forget that our biggest enemy currently is not Pakistan, not terrorist, not women molesters. It is only our Corrupt Politicians. I mean how can we ignore a scenario that the Corrupt Politicians of India might have planned this horrible incident to gather Public sympathy so that they can win the votebanks in the upcoming general elections. Pakistan is fighting Terrorism as hard as UPA government in India is fighting corruption.
Stop being paranoid people. the need of the hour is to fight the biggest perpetrators of all terrorism, crime, poverty and they are CORRUPT POLITICIANS

dude, we should take part in all events not just one...being a member of defence forum and passionate about defence related events like many others, I would like to see more and more on War front than corruption which is a social eco problem…

IMO..Take out all your AWACS, Jets, Frigates, Subs, Missiles etc..and lets fight!

Pak army ki to ab mauj ho jayegi...more money, more attention,more buying, more hardware,..more opportunity for power....whoever losses but clearly Pak army has win win situation..nice ploy pak army.

Back
Top Bottom