What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

Damn right mate..but I think one more 1971 is due for Pakistan...i.e. Baluchistan (No provocation indeed)

Dont go that far son, unless you want your decendents to be born lolla lungra! In other words, Pakistan didn't had nukes in 1971 and now they do and India is not going to go on a misadventure in Balochistan

Dont go that far son, unless you want your decendents to be born lolla lungra! In other words, Pakistan didn't had nukes in 1971 and now they do and India is not going to go on a misadventure in Balochistan

Ohhh...granpa ,did I really provoked you, coz u finally resorted to your last call..Nukes. But u sure your nukes will really work????????? & we are already doing lot of adventure in Balochistan, don't listen to news & reports granpa, old moment perhaps.

High alert, reports of troop build-up on both sides of Indo-Pak border

JAMMU: Tension continued to prevail along the Line of Control (LoC) between India and Pakistan on Saturday, a day after cross-LoC firing was reported on at least eight border posts.

There are also reports of a troop build-up on both sides of the border.

Pakistan has so far not responded to requests from India and its army for a flag meeting at the brigade level to de-escalate tension along the LoC.

Indian intelligence intercepts reveal that the Pakistan Army has cancelled all leaves and ordered its troops to report for duty.

According to sources, defence secretary Shashi Kant Sharma and the three service chiefs are likely to brief defence minister AK Antony on Saturday on the latest situation prevailing along the LoC.

The Indian side has been bolstered with the presence of additional Border Action Task Force personnel. Surveillance has been heightened with both the Army and Air Force deploying unmanned aerial vehicles in areas over Poonch and Rajouri sectors.

Sources said Pakistani troops fired intermittently at eight Indian border posts on the LoC in Krishna Ghati and Sonagali around Mendhar sector and Poonch on Friday.

The firing lasted for 20 minutes.

On Friday, India confirmed that Pakistan has suspended cross-border trade.

"As per our understanding, because of some circumstances in one sector, neither trucks nor buses could go," said Syed Akbaruddin, a spokesperson for the Ministry of External Affairs, according to ANI.

Also, Pakistan's foreign secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani summoned India's high commissioner Sharat Sabharwal to protest against "repeated", "unacceptable" and "unprovoked" attacks by the Indian Army which led to the death of a Pakistani soldier on Thursday.

Jilani asked India to "investigate violations of ceasefire by Indian troops" and "emphasised that such unprovoked attacks were against the spirit of the ongoing peace process".

Sabharwal said India's troops undertook "controlled retaliation" in the face of "unprovoked firing".

Pakistan also reiterated its demand for a United Nations Military Observers Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) probe, but India maintains that that following the Shimla agreement in 1972 and the establishment of the LoC, the UNMOGIP has no relevance or role to play whatsoever.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has also been briefed on the tense border situation by National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon.

High alert, reports of troop build-up on both sides of Indo-Pak border - The Times of India

It looks Pak in the past were more confident than today....today they are blindly relying on their unreliable or never used Nuke borrowed from Chor country...we too have nukes and even better tech than Pak but we never use that word when we talk abt war...lagata hai Pakistan ki fut gayi hai and trying to evade the war.!

It looks Pak in the past were more confident than today....today they are blindly relying on their unreliable or never used Nuke borrowed from Chor country...we too have nukes and even better tech than Pak but we never use that word when we talk abt war...lagata hai Pakistan ki fut gayi hai and trying to evade the war.!

When they have no answers or get cornered....they shout "Nukes Nukes ...& Nukes"..lol, ..reminds me like bandar ke haath me ustara.

they don't respond to flagmeet and blames us for being aggressive..

When they have no answers or get cornered....they shout "Nukes Nukes ...& Nukes"..lol, ..reminds me like bandar ke haath me ustara.

Dude, your new to this forum so you have to learn alot. What I mean't was that India can not afford to put in to play some creative idea's like they did in 1971 because if Pakistan looses majority of it's land then they will use it! Whether you like it or not but at the same time India would also nuke Pakistan and this very fact, India knows that and with that mind, India can not afford another 1971 what so ever!

Look at India trying to bully other countries. India should be humble and apologise to Pakistan for killing their soldiers. Try to live in peace. Only India wants war and talk about war.
Learn to act as a responsible stakeholder in the international community.

It's "Tarzan" and it's not only a name. Check my profile for yourself :)

OOuuhhh...sorry "Mr. Tarzan" hope I had spell it correctly this time...os what sort of tarzan r u showing your back in your profile..huh, is it the tradition for pakistani tarzAns ..to show there back during time of war...lol..anyway be my friend.

Back
Top Bottom