What's new

India reached out to Pakistan for talks - revelations from NSA to PM Imran Khan in an interview

These good indians are desperate to talk, not out of goodwill but to dilute the effects of diplomatic offence Pakistan has taken against Hindustan. India is ruled by an extremist radical hindutva party which has overwhelming support in public by like minded majority Indians. Pakistan needs to keep on pushing on this. No need to fall for this trap.

You have not checkmated India. You have trapped them into fighting a two front war.
Indians can read history and know what their options are. Surrender and be robbed or fight. Fighting a two front war means attacking. Attacking means attacking and trying to eliminate the weaker of the two enemies.
Look at historical wars. That is what Generals do. They do it because they are trapped and have no other options.
Smaller, weaker nations fight for the survival of their people - people who consider themselves to be a part of said smaller, weaker nation (Israel for example)

In the case of India, J&K continues to be occupied territory with the people having little to no interest in being part of an Indian State that is far from homogenous (ethnically or religiously), with a party in power that subscribes to one particular extremist religious ideology - hardly something to bring together the entire nation like Israel has done time and again.
Rather its is vice versa for Pakistan. The only tangible effort which Pakistan can show to its Public (and openly claim it too) is talks regarding Kashmir.
The 'talks are the tangible effort' line is one that the PMLN and PPP and their lackeys in the media pursued and continue to pursue.

Many of us who actually follow these things long ago argued that talks were futile after the talks led by Musharraf were scuttled. If India couldn't even agree to the compromises proposed by Musharraf, India was never going to agree to anything.

I was willing to see if Imran Khan and Modi could accomplish something, but Modi's actions & atrocities in IIOJ&K have made India's intentions clear for everyone.

Last edited:
Many of us who actually follow these things long ago argued that talks were futile after the talks led by Musharraf were scuttled. If India couldn't even agree to the compromises proposed by Musharraf, India was never going to agree to anything.

I was willing to see if Imran Khan and Modi could accomplish something, but Modi's actions & atrocities in IIOJ&K have made India's intentions clear for everyone.
Hence, Jinnah went for the "Direct Action Day" to liberate Pak and sent the Mujahits to liberate Kashmir....

Where are the people that said Pakistan gave up Kashmir. @Pakistan Space Agency Willing to revert back on your flawed logic that IK government gave up Kashmir?
On topic a good snub by Pakistan. No talks with terrorist Modi.

India has annexed Indian Occupied Kashmir with zero Pakistani resistance.

What's there to talk? To make a humiliated Pakistan recognise the annexation through peace talks?

Let me make it clear for you.
Tuesday 12 October 2020: Indian Occupied Kashmir remains militarily occupied and constitutionally annexed.

Only China is militarily resisting Indian annexation while Pakistani Government/Military has chosen to come up with as many excuses as possible for not resisting.

Tell me when India reverses annexation or Pakistan takes military action. Until then, carry on sugar-coating cowardice.

This is how civilians gain space from military control. By having authority through morals and competency, not by spewing rhetoric like “Atom bomb ham na banaya”, “cruise missile mainay banaya” “jf17 mai laikay aya”

Many journalist after Moeed from day one .... But he is doing excellent job ... Moeed live and learn handling interviews in US. Where he got open ground and people feel no mercy when address the issues. So, he talk straight in American way. No one compromise where national interest matters.

Last edited:
Lolx the interview is fresh and even know India has been trying as per Moeed Yusuf but Pakistans stance is we will talk but if india is serious not just a topi drama to show the world

It is 10 month old offer ..where India asked Pakistan to accept what has happened and move on. Article 370 is done and dusted, it is not coming back.

It is 10 month old offer ..where India asked Pakistan to accept what has happened and move on. Article 370 is done and dusted, it is not coming back.
As I said the claim is about recent messages not the 10 month old story.. and article 370 is done and dusted ? Says who ? India broke an international treaty and a bilateral treaty itne me done and dusted nai hone denge kaka g...

UN isn't happy... US isn't and China ne to thukai b ki he and you think it won't come back ? india apne paon pe kulhadi mar bethe hai so you'll see the damage in times to come...

Very interesting interview about the future strategy. Many interesting revelations.

And then there were those who not only lacked foreign ministry but also went against interests of country to protect their own interests an example of such people would be Nawazu d*lla
This is how civilians gain space from military control. By having authority through morals and competency, not by spewing rhetoric like “Atom bomb ham na banaya”, “cruise missile mainay banaya” “jf17 mai laikay aya”
Agreed to the teeth sir they only try to take credit (that too for stuff they didn't do)...

Frankly speaking..

Except for outward appearances, to present to the world, that our two nuclear armed nations are peacefully moving forward.

Being a Status Quo power ..talks with Pakistan serve no purpose for India.

There is nothing that Pakistan has that India wants.

Pakistan wants Kashmir...Pakistan wants water. .. Pakistan wants Siachen.

That is why Pakistan created an issue of terrorism in Kashmir and India at large to have a bargaining chip at the table to barter on these issues.

However that backfired spectacularly for Pakistan.
As I said the claim is about recent messages not the 10 month old story.. and article 370 is done and dusted ? Says who ? India broke an international treaty and a bilateral treaty itne me done and dusted nai hone denge kaka g...

UN isn't happy... US isn't and China ne to thukai b ki he and you think it won't come back ? india apne paon pe kulhadi mar bethe hai so you'll see the damage in times to come...

Article 370 is an article of the Indian Constitution. If Indian can enact it ..then Indian can revoke it too.

Pakistan ..a country, which called Article 370 a sham .. while it was in place ..has no bearing whatsoever on enaction or revocations of any articles of Indian Constitution.

So believe me ..when I say .. article 370 is done and dusted ..and is not coming back..no matter how much you cry..where you cry or to whom you cry.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom