What's new

India raised objection to Pakistan F-16 refit during "each and every" bilateral meeting with US

No one is interested what you say !!!

Your IP has already been tracked, just think about your existence now !!! Indians should stop everything , Yew Pagans will cease to exist !!!
I already know my IP lol as well a lot of other people, I'm sure of that. Honestly don't know where this even came from

I already know my IP lol as well a lot of other people, I'm sure of that. Honestly don't know where this even came from

Indian Armed Forces - Military Tribunal Apex Court - Verdicts are already there against many Foreign Military Command Formation Individuals for spread Propaganda inside Union of India - Establishment Authority and committing gross violations against Union of India - Establishment Authority Territorial Regions - Sovereignty !!!

WIth IP , Location Co Ordinates will be even checked , Hardly 25 Minutes to 45 Minutes for Indian Air Force and Arab Air Force - Squadrons to reach anywhere !!!

Chinese Air Force can be taken into confidence before carrying out Sorties against Yew Pagans and Pagans Individuals !!!

Last edited:
Hindustan Vehicle Factory produced Main Battle Tank is Joint Produced with Arab League.

Total of 2200 MBT Vijayanta were produced by Hindustan Vehicle Factory till production discontinued in 1983.

Check info about Egyptian Main Battle Tank !!!

View attachment 881690
You are a genius Sir !

Your foremost achievement is the conversion of British tank (made from Centurion and Chieftain components) for which India got rights to produce, into a Russian Tank and linking the development with Arabs.

You must be a champion on research gate and other domains of history research, for which I urge you to shower more and more knowledge on PDF and enlighten us by twisting facts as much as you can.

Arab league? They had absolutely nothing to do with the Vickers MBT/vijayanta. Its a British tank through and through. The only thing that could be linked to the Vickers mbt and the Arabs would be the Al Jahra MBT which was a Vickers mk1 but with changes to some of its filters to better suit it to desert combat. These were sold to Kuwait. Also why are you showing a pic of an Egyptian T62?
See the difference on the barrel that Indian Army did to distinguish their T-55 from Pakistan Army's T-59 in this photo below where an indian T-55 is captured by Pakistani troops.

1663891806657.png

do you mean that the USA handed-over more than 500 air to air missiles to shoot down terrorist aircraft?
I know this is hard to believe but this was the justification used by USA to provide new F-16s and AMRAAMS to Pakistan. Pakistan even used them against India and USA is still providing maintenance contrary to their claims i.e F-16s are not allowed to be used against India.

This is how they treat their alliance with India.

No cap you are the most cryptic mf on this forum rn. What in the heck are you saying?
He is trying to be creative.

I know this is hard to believe but this was the justification used by USA to provide new F-16s and AMRAAMS to Pakistan. Pakistan even used them against India and USA is still providing maintenance contrary to their claims i.e F-16s are not allowed to be used against India.

This is how they treat their alliance with India.

He is trying to be creative.
since bharat provides every resource for the terror outfits in Pakistan, it might have been guessed that it would/could also supply them with the raptor of the East.

since the tali bunnies have no airfield in Pakistan it might be assumed that talibunny raptors and migs are based in gungoo-occupied land itself. thus sticking a missile or 2 up the backside of them escaping raptors is perfectly within the conditions of use.

You are a genius Sir !

Sir !!!

Pehle Sir Phir Sir Lord , Last mein Gaddar Tu !!!

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Your foremost achievement is the conversion of British tank (made from Centurion and Chieftain components) for which India got rights to produce, into a Russian Tank and linking the development with Arabs.

You don't know anything about Hindustan Defense Industries !!!

You must be a champion on research gate and other domains of history research, for which I urge you to shower more and more knowledge on PDF and enlighten us by twisting facts as much as you can.

Indian Armed Forces - Military Circles are thinking seriously, how Propaganda has been finished !!!

Year 1912
fd293e8766748d020586806e4a2a04e0--hyderabad-state-vintage-india.jpg

85K6 1923 Hooper 2 seater Nawab MoinudDowlah of Hyderabad.jpg

See the difference on the barrel that Indian Army did to distinguish their T-55 from Pakistan Army's T-59 in this photo below where an indian T-55 is captured by Pakistani troops.

View attachment 881833

You need alot of time to understand Sarkar e Hindustan !!!

download (2).jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 26
i wish India had not reacted stating every nation has right to protect itself and undermined F16 as threat to our security..but it seems we are still afraid of F16.
India still can't forget their Mig-21 downed by the F-16. :enjoy:

There RandiRona is understandable. India diplomatically invested a lot (dance around naked) on US in last decade to lure them away from Pakistan. There umpteen head of state meetings in G7, G20, QUAD have one important agenda to somehow isolate Pakistan from US forever. Further, Indian lobby in US congress is very strong too and amongst the best. Compares to it Pakistani PM got hardly and rare such chances. With so much investment and continuous back-biting about Pakistan into american ears they thought they have owned US now and will kill any goodwill in US circles before it try to surface leave out materialising.

But, alas as usual Pak-US works silently until its done. The Shock of this deal is heart wrenching in indian circles, they could not pre-empt it..... how that it could be? that's the main grievances of India to US on this deal at the moment:)
No, its much simpler. It was not to deny Pakistan those spare as that is not possible --UK Pakistan already have a deal on it. It was to ensure that US shuts up on Indian purchase of military hardware from Russia.

In response, US media is clamouring how India is moving away from Russia.

India still can't forget their Mig-21 downed by the F-16. :enjoy:
And yet JF-17 proved to be totally useless in that encounter :enjoy:.

And yet JF-17 proved to be totally useless in that encounter :enjoy:.

Your SU-30MKI "Raptor of the East" did not surprise anyone. For your information, the JF-17 dropped the Reks on your territory as a message; it did its job that day that it was assigned to do. 👍

Your SU-30MKI "Raptor of the East" did not surprise anyone. For your information, the JF-17 dropped the Reks on your territory as a message; it did its job that day that it was assigned to do. 👍
The bombs were H4 SOWs ie Raptor II. Dropped and guided from Mirage III/Vs. REK was not used.👍

This is the booster set of H4 SOWs recovered. Indian media erroneously calls it bombs, its just the boosters of Raptor II (H4 SOW) (@denel comments?). These boosters give H4 SOWs their longer range (about 120 or so KM).

1664046884986.png

Source : Denel's posters

1664046957062.png

1664046966007.png

Last edited:
India has every right to protest, and why should they not. They are not friends with us.

Is India anybody's friend? The US knows that "friendship" with India can only go so far. Nevertheless, the US would take India into consideration (and may even have consulted with them) about this F-16 deal. The deal is for the maintenance of the existing F-16 fleet. It doesn't include the purchase of new or used F-16s, or upgrades like AESA radars, etc. The US also has to consider its interests, in this case giving more money to the military-industrial complex. After all, the monster needs to be fed.

i wish India had not reacted stating every nation has right to protect itself and undermined F16 as threat to our security..but it seems we are still afraid of F16.

India still suffers an inferiority complex vis-a-vis Pakistan with this overreaction to this news. You would think that in 2022 that India would look beyond Pakistan but it can't. You have a whole industry devoted to Pakistan bashing, especially the media. I've lost count of how many channels on YouTube are devoted strictly to criticizing India.

India has surpassed Pakistan in many ways but still, this attitude persists. India has acquired some impressive military equipment in the S-400 and Rafale, but it's not enough to make India secure. Hopefully, India will outgrow this thinking.

Back
Top Bottom