What's new

India raised objection to Pakistan F-16 refit during "each and every" bilateral meeting with US

Honestly, as I mentioned earlier, India, which it’s government tries to project as a regional power, raising objections about F-16 in each and every bilateral meeting shows insecurity.

I am sure the Indian Foreign Minister is smart and a good orator, but this only makes India look weak.

The US and Pakistan have a long and complicated relationship. The relationship is not defined through the Indian prism.

Honestly, as I mentioned earlier, India, which it’s government tries to project as a regional power, raising objections about F-16 in each and every bilateral meeting shows insecurity.

Actually, Fundamentalist Hindus have always pointed out towards the Colonization of Ancient Hindu Civilisation - Occupied Territory and how the Foreign Soldiers are being deployed !!!

Newly Created Country - Republic of Pakistan - Armed Forces - Command Headquarters - 1st Commander in Chief General Frank Walter Messervy

British_Generals_1939-1945_IND3143.jpg

I am sure the Indian Foreign Minister is smart and a good orator, but this only makes India look weak.

There is a big difference between Smart and Smartass !!!

The US and Pakistan have a long and complicated relationship. The relationship is not defined through the Indian prism.

Newly Created Country - Republic of Pakistan - Armed Forces - Command Headquarters - 1st Commander in Chief General Frank Walter Messervy

British_Generals_1939-1945_IND3143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom