What's new

India raised objection to Pakistan F-16 refit during "each and every" bilateral meeting with US

India has every right to protest, and why should they not. They are not friends with us.
+1
That is what proclaimed enemy nations will do. Pakistan would also do the same with India if they had the influence and were given the opportunity to do such.

Americans are playing with em like Indians played with em,if Indians get out of line, they invest in relationship with Pakistan to wooh them back

We on the other hand should be out of this all-American business asap - trade and diplomatic relationship is alright but anything more US is not dependable,

If India launch an invasion into our country - you best believe US would disappear from the scene like a genie and we are a smaller country
We will always need help in that kinda situation or else natural order of things will follow

Like it or not if you're in a beef with India - you need a strong and dependable ally and US isn't it
Either end the beef by accepting thier hegammony (which our people won't) so you can enjoy "playing both sides" scenario

or look for dependable ally's which is China

But than that comes with it's own issues, Chinese reputation isn't really all that good

So you know you have to think from all presepctive

but our braindead general elites have -100 IQ and only see thier interestss above that of Pakistans

Thats, why the influence of these dumb dumbs on our democracy, needs to be completely removed for a better, stronger pakistan

Real Democracy is the only solution fro our nation
What do you recommend? Balance between US and China or lean towards one or the other ?

If balance , then neither will be fully invested.

What do you recommend? Balance between US and China or lean towards one or the other ?
Balance is ideal but You can only balance when you have peace with India, balance isn't possible without it

with hindutavas in charge, you give an inch they'll take the whole house- in this situation you have to show strength
He is their version of Reagan, don't give them a Gorbachev

So yes for the time being china and I fully realize thier issues, I don't believe in iron brother BS

But it's something we'll have to put up with

Balance is ideal but You can only balance when you have peace with India, balance isn't possible without it

Is it possible? Not with hindutavas in charge, you give an inch they'll take the whole house
He is their version of Reagan, don't give them a Gorbachev

So yes for the time being china and I fully realize thier issues, I don't believe in iron brother BS

But it's something we'll have to put up with
I may be wrong but as far as I know, no country in modern times has raised their standards of living substantially without being friends of the west or at least seen to be harmless. Including China, no Nixon no growth rate. Maybe Japan...but they got nuked for their troubles LOL.

I may be wrong but as far as I know, no country in modern times has raised their standards of living substantially without being friends of the west or at least seen to be harmless. Including China, no Nixon no growth rate. Maybe Japan...but they got nuked for their troubles LOL.
True

Honestly we're in a tough spot

To protect our people and way of life( it won't be an old school Russian style invasion but something like 2019 bombing run or invasion of AJK and GB, this what next offensive will look like imo, they'll try this for thier domestic audience as long as they can finish the war off in around 72 hour's leadership won't hesitate, this atleast how I feel ) - it's China - not west and not playing both sides, it is simply China for practical reasons

And I live in US, I love the country and cause of this reasons I see China in a slightly negative light, so you're not talking to iron brother simp but every smaller country needed a strong and dependable ally, west isn't cut our for that role so look east

But on the other hand our economy can only grow by playing both sides, relationship with both

So you know it's a very tough decision but I'll go for our sovereignty over economy (that doesn't give our rulling elites easy way out of this lack of economic growth, asia, Europe, ME is still open, Iran is killing it even with sanctions

So You can still grow but granted it's much, much harder to grow without western support)

When Baba Jinnah said this, he was laying down what's in front of us as a country
Mohammad-Ali-Jinnah-Quotes_62e3f65b56.jpg

Our nation requires tough decisions, China is that bitter pill

Although IK believes in playing both sides which I think is bad for Pakistan, our nation isn't built for that role

Last edited:
Usually in case of Pakistan American helps comes with secret deals which in the long run had only brought destruction.
If this is done just to straighten India, you guys have hit a jackpot .who knows.
But pak history tells me the truth will come out when the people who got benefit from this deal goes out of power.

And Indian protesting is very normal for a enemy govt. I don't understand why u guys make it a news. LoL.

The fact that the USA has refused to see the relationship only in the framework/prism of "terrorism", shows you how little the USA - Pakistan relationship is worth .... it is worth shit unless it is seen through the eyes of econonmic/trading and technology transfer ...... but we all know that is soley reserved for India ...
Yes, US is still importing bucket full of Indian workers into the US so no change there.

+1
That is what proclaimed enemy nations will do. Pakistan would also do the same with India if they had the influence and were given the opportunity to do such.

Lol USA, does not give a fck about your opinions and neither do you have any influence over them, what a ridiculous claim you make . USA interests are here not Yours-

Bcoz he takes money in F16 behalf, so its a deal to handover F16 to Pakistan. USA globally sells weapons and war planes and any country can buy it by paying their costso what issue in selling to Pakistan. Pakistan pay USA delievered. Quite simple. Now Take a hike

Peak embarrassing for india.
How are you the fourth largest airforce in the world with so called “Asian raptor” and “semi stealth rafales” but complaining over 75 odd F-16’s which aren’t even 4.5 gen but only 4th Gen.

Back
Top Bottom