What's new

India protests over 'tribal' Virgin Mary and baby Jesus

oh bhaya the question again is the same howcome Hindus are ready so easily to convert for incentives???

Dont you see your own community is at fault for their conversion to Christianity?.

So better sit back think over and finish this cast based discrimination and social injustice. Try to solve basic needs of these downtrodden so they should not go for Christianity.

if these hindus find chances of education and feeding their families by converting to Christanity then they will freely go for that instead of deprivation

You do not know the basics of the Indian system, especially in terms of reservation and education. The caste "system" todya ensures that regardless of merit the guys who have a caste certificate (there are 8 officially recognized classes - SC, ST, VJA, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC) are actually the privileges castes.

It is us Open/General category ones who are the deprived caste.

What more you want us and the system and the government to do?

One thing to Hindu groups. If someone fights with mind, please fight back with a similar and even dengerous mind. Everyone has a right to do things here. If we want our culture to live we need to break the boundaries. But I forgot we are conservatives.

So Shut up...

The Hindus do not find it offensive. Their only fear is that this will lure their community into believing the Mary and Jesus was one of them hence they will convert to Christianity.

Christian India sounds better than Hindu India, but I am afraid, they might pervert the Christian religion to such an extent that it might become a hardcore pagan version of it.

We are very clear we accept anyone irrespective of creed and color and if anyone wants to get out them he is NO more entitled to our faith's identity.

As far as your claim that Hinduism is NOT free for all then say it clear and state it loudly instead of coming up with many versions.

And indeed if you start worshiping Allah or Jesus then you are NO more a Hindu, thats for other religions as well.

So you will be gracious and wont mind it a bit if people convert out of Islam. Must say thats a bit of news to me as thats not how I have seen Muslims behave about conversions.

Of course Hinduism is not free for all. Where did you get an idea that it was? It being a way of life simply means that it is not only confined to worship bur pervades all aspects of life. It is the ignorant, misguided Hindu who goes around claiming that in Hinduism everything goes. To be a Hindu you must accept the authority of the Vedas.

That is a very legal - mechanical position to take. The state also has responsibility to see that conversions are voluntary and not through inducements and frauds - which is the case in almost all instances of conversions. And the BJP is a party for protecting Hindu interests - so an anti conversion law should be high on its agenda.

BJP is a party for protecting Hindu interests only as a vote bank play. If and when they come to power, adopting this stance will be extremely tough for them. Because once you start interfering in something as personal as religion, you are on a very slippery slope.. Then why stop at conversion. How about marriages? or employment.. ?? there can be fraudulent claims for them too.. Should we have special laws there too?

Christian India sounds better than Hindu India, but I am afraid, they might pervert the Christian religion to such an extent that it might become a hardcore pagan version of it.

A Hindu world sounds the best to me. No more barbarians.

BJP is a party for protecting Hindu interests only as a vote bank play. If and when they come to power, adopting this stance will be extremely tough for them. Because once you start interfering in something as personal as religion, you are on a very slippery slope.. Then why stop at conversion. How about marriages? or employment.. ?? there can be fraudulent claims for them too.. Should we have special laws there too?

We have laws against fraud everywher. Sec 420 IPC. And why should it be tough to pass a law if they can drum up support for it. Unlike the largely brainwashed intelligentsia, the common Hindu is very attached and protective towards his religion.

Tell me which country allows foreigners to come on something as pernicious and specific as a "Missionary Visa" . Can it get much worse than that?

So you will be gracious and wont mind it a bit if people convert out of Islam. Must say thats a bit of news to me as thats not how I have seen Muslims behave about conversions.

Of course Hinduism is not free for all. Where did you get an idea that it was? It being a way of life simply means that it is not only confined to worship bur pervades all aspects of life. It is the ignorant, misguided Hindu who goes around claiming that in Hinduism everything goes. To be a Hindu you must accept the authority of the Vedas.

i dont mind. i believe those with strong faith and keep worldy gains as seconadry things wont convert out those who have weak faith in my personal opinion are a liability already hence their geting out is better.

As far as your claim that ONLY ignorant Hindus claim that everything goes freely in Hinduism then well who's fault it is?

Did you as a state and as majority always tried to decieved the world that hinduism is free for all and hindus can go for any faith as you guys are too generous. Then why this feeling of anger now?

Lol we have dozens of this type of statue in our region...and for all christian haters i want to say that its because of christianity that our NE region is more socially advanced that other parts of india excluding christians states like goa,kerala,pondicherry.

One thing to Hindu groups. If someone fights with mind, please fight back with a similar and even dengerous mind. Everyone has a right to do things here. If we want our culture to live we need to break the boundaries. But I forgot we are conservatives.

So Shut up...
Dash :) with having personality like chanakya and other traits and economy, i always failed to understand that your people or for that matter lets say Hindutvas failed to comeup with policies that are rational and NOT based on emotions.

You should say " Muslim" rather then "you ". Otherwise in the name of Taquiya and islam she will immediately say that " I dont mind. " . You should have know that there is a deceptive technique inherent in their faith called as Taquiya. Got it ?

Lol we have dozens of this type of statue in our region...and for all christian haters i want to say that its because of christianity that our NE region is more socially advanced that other parts of india excluding christians states like goa,kerala,pondicherry.

No one hates Christians brother. At least I do not. There are many Christian girls I have loved. This thread is about evangelism and underhand methods employed taking shelter under the secular open garb of the country and its society. Anti-secular activities to further your own agenda, balls to the country as a whole.

Since your faith is one way, you will not be able to see others opinions. And also it is meaningless. And also do you admit that muslims are scared of innocence of muslim video despite being you are in billions ? Why it is always that Islam is in danger, but if others do the same thing it is number ? A person with one way valve thinking should not raise questions on other. The moment you admit that muslims are violent, muslims are terrorist, muslims are insecure , muslims are racist and muslims are intolerant barbarians, we also accept that hindus are afraid of loosing numbers and also there is discrimination in the name of caste. Got it jana Ji ?Till then.........

Peace.

:) the end of the story is that certain cast of Hindus do not want to do away with discrimination and social isolation of down trodden Hindus and at the same time you guys are against Christians and their social uplift projects which attract these Hindus to convert for better opportunities.

look within solve their porblems and they wont be lured by anyone.

For them the concept of Hinduism is weak enough to break for incentives and better living. Thats all. Give them sense of ownership of Hinduism and they wont go for other faiths not even for better living.

i dont mind. i believe those with strong faith and keep worldy gains as seconadry things wont convert out those who have weak faith in my personal opinion are a liability already hence their geting out is better.

As far as your claim that ONLY ignorant Hindus claim that everything goes freely in Hinduism then well who's fault it is?

Did you as a state and as majority always tried to decieved the world that hinduism is free for all and hindus can go for any faith as you guys are too generous. Then why this feeling of anger now?

Who is claiming its free for all? Can you show any references.

I m sure you have no idea of Hindu theology and philosophy, but books of some religions appear like children's writeups when compared in terms of profundity and sophistication. And the whole world knows it well. Which is the reason why the Bhagavatgita or the Upanishads are quoted by many, irrespective of their religious affiliations, . But complexity and profundity certainly does not mean a free for all. A Hindu, first of all has a right to self actualization and enlightenment as per a path of his own choosing. How can we allow Missionaries to take away this inalienable right?

Shouldn't generalize it as a problem for all christians. Since not all Christians consider Mary as a holy figure. As for the statue, people are blowing this out of proportion.

Please Enlighten us Mr. " I am an Expert on Christianity "

Please tell us about those Christians who consider MARY UNHOLY.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:) the end of the story is that certain cast of Hindus do not want to do away with discrimination and social isolation of down trodden Hindus and at the same time you guys are against Christians and their social uplift projects which attract these Hindus to convert for better opportunities.

look within solve their porblems and they wont be lured by anyone.

For them the concept of Hinduism is weak enough to break for incentives and better living. Thats all. Give them sense of ownership of Hinduism and they wont go for other faiths not even for better living.

You are mistaken with the caste line you are taking with regard to Christian conversions. As a whole, more of our dalits have and are converting to Buddhism, as it is seen as a dharmic religion but without the caste bit. Precisely one of the things about Hinduism it strove to change when it was born - out of Hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom