What's new

India protests over 'tribal' Virgin Mary and baby Jesus

Ya i know them Very Well ... Thats y i termed them as Maoist ... Cancers of Indian Society ... the Evangelic Christians should be Wiped out of India in a Peaceful Manner ...

whatever dude because iam a christian from kerala,anyway since ur so patriotic to ur motherland how many of ur family members serve ur so called hindustan i believe none,where as most of my family members serve ur so called hindustan and one of them even died so if u believe we are the cancer then fucku

whatever dude because iam a christian from kerala,anyway since ur so patriotic to ur motherland how many of ur family members serve ur so called hindustan i believe none,where as most of my family members serve ur so called hindustan and one of them even died so if u believe we are the cancer then fucku

Not necessary to make it personal.but tell your co religionists that they have been getting fresh with hindu sensibilities for too long. Better not push the luck too far.

As per bible wearing of ornaments are not allowed. ( my very good friend being a christian i know this),,,& the idol which is worshiped by all the Christians,,will give a wrong notion compared to whats written in bible ,,,,( It hardly matters @ the end of the day),, but for some genuine followers,,( my frnd doesn't have a TV, females don't wear ornaments, no idol worship, no drinking ,they don't celebrate Christmas etc etc ,,,)

Again,,,,can some 1 clarify ,,,,

Mate you are talking about the Penticoste people.. Other Christians here wear saree, ornaments and celebrate Christmas.. Some of those groups twist every thing what Bible says..

Guys dont fight over Virgin Mary wearing Saree.. There are lot of nuns who wear saree here in India.. This is not an issue to make a big fuss off..

Not necessary to make it personal.but tell your co religionists that they have been getting fresh with hindu sensibilities for too long. Better not push the luck too far.

look kid i dont talk with mindfucked hindus like ur self, so buzz off.

Ahhh ... U can harp on anything on net... I am a Nair ... so no need to Mention about my family Tradition of Serving Bharat Mata since time immemorial ...

Evangelical Christians must not only be removed from India but also from the whole of Earth ...

:lol: you mean sticking to own religion is secular and going for conversion at free will is against secularism ?

Look, you are not getting the point.. Christanism never tells about forcing some one to convert to the religion.. If ask to spread the word about Jesus and those who are interested can convert to us on free will.. The missionaries is some places are acting worse than a bank agent trying to fulfill his quota.. Jesus never said about giving food and cloths to those who convert to Christianism but said to give food and cloths to poor and needed ones.. There is no talking about conversion.. Giving money or food for conversion is just pathetic and it has to be stopped.. They are doing very much harm to the society, to Christianity and even to the country... Being a Christian missionary does not mean that you can just go around and insult other religion.. Some of them need some classes about respecting other religions also..Let them teach about Christianity and people are interested, they will come. Otherwise, let them pray to their own gods.. If those missionaries think they are doing any good to Christians, then they are wrong.. They are the first one who are going to hell.. Making brother fight against brother.. Spreading violence and anarchy are not a trait of Christian religion..

Look, you are not getting the point.. Christanism never tells about forcing some one to convert to the religion.. If ask to spread the word about Jesus and those who are interested can convert to us on free will.. The missionaries is some places are acting worse than a bank agent trying to fulfill his quota.. Jesus never said about giving food and cloths to those who convert to Christianism but said to give food and cloths to poor and needed ones.. There is no talking about conversion.. Giving money or food for conversion is just pathetic and it has to be stopped.. They are doing very much harm to the society, to Christianity and even to the country... Being a Christian missionary does not mean that you can just go around and insult other religion.. Some of them need some classes about respecting other religions also..Let them teach about Christianity and people are interested, they will come. Otherwise, let them pray to their own gods.. If those missionaries think they are doing any good to Christians, then they are wrong.. They are the first one who are going to hell.. Making brother fight against brother.. Spreading violence and anarchy are not a trait of Christian religion..

I said the same thing as an Indian Hindu. Nice to hear it corroborated by an Indian Christian. Respect.

I said the same thing as an Indian Hindu. Nice to hear it corroborated by an Indian Christian. Respect.

I am saying it for a long time mate!! You can check my old posts :D.. But because of some recent clashes, I was branded as a Christian supermists ;)

Can I first ask you how you came to this conclusion. Since there are different religions, it would be a natural presumption that the components of each was distinct. But you made an assertion that Allah / Christian god = God in Hinduism, so please tell me where you found this equation.

The reason I asked if you were a Hindu was because then you could at least be expected to know the basics of the religion. And if you are not I may have to start at a lower level.

You were the person who made a point that I do not know anything. I asked you a simple question. Can you point out anything in the texts which say otherwise? If you cannot, then please avoid passing motherhood statements. You can start at the Upanishads/Puranas/Gita/Ramayana/Gita/Vedas. Please feel free to choose to prove your point.

And please feel free to start at a real low level. It will be interesting learning for me. And since I do not know the basics of religion, you will be glad you taught something :)

i think you are addressing kena not my post.

Sorry my lady.

You were the person who made a point that I do not know anything. I asked you a simple question. Can you point out anything in the texts which say otherwise? If you cannot, then please avoid passing motherhood statements.

And please feel free to start at a real low level. It will be interesting learning for me.

Wasn't it you who made the assertion. So shouldnt you be telling me where in Hindu religion it says all religions/gods are the same. Only positives can be proved, not negatives. Look up anywhere you like. Nowhere it says what you say.

Please Enlighten us Mr. " I am an Expert on Christianity "

Please tell us about those Christians who consider MARY UNHOLY.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

There are lot of Christians who consider Mary is not a Holy person but a vessel of Jesus to be born.. They do not consider her as a sacred women..

Back
Top Bottom