What's new

India Projected To Surpass China By 2023

Let's be honest, this is not good news for China and India.

Chinese people are hesitant and afraid of low fertility.

Indians are distressed by the lack of resources to raise and educate a large population.

You are again Wrong.

Indian fertility is now below replacement level.

India will surpass china because chinese population is falling at an alarming rate.

India's fertility rate dips below replacement level

Luckily for India: 1) Most Indians don't need much calories to survive. 2) People's tolerance for sufferings is unbelievably high. 3) Indian government doesn't care how miserable its poor people are anyway.

It's not a burndent as long as the government keeps blind eyes on its people and people there are used to being neglected.
True, nobody bat an eyelid when 6 million+ Indians died from covid.

images (45).jpeg

images (46).jpeg

While it's true China has a much bigger landmass However their population is heavily concentrated in coastal Eastern region provinces as most of other region are less hospitable like Himalayas, Taklamakan and Gobi deserts. Much of India on the other hand, apart from few northern himalayan states and thar desert in western Rajasthan, has mostly hospitable fertile and arable land (perks of being a tropical country, I guess) . So although our population isn't exactly evenly balanced amoung the regions still it's more or less comparatively evenly distributed throughout. That being said government should bring in laws to reduce population and bring it to suitable level, less than a billion, while also making sure that those reforms also don't effect much the average mean age of the population.

Last edited:
As for poverty in 🇮🇳, here is the latest report from renowned organizations:

yeah mate achieved it like 2 decades ago lol
calm your tits

China is a majority desert, comparatively china has had much more wealth.
Chinese living in Mainland can’t ever realize it, but the day they are let to freely see the world would make them value individual choice.
For example being white european slaves was encouraged by their rulers, similar how rulers decide what a common chinese can do, meanwhile Winnies offspring goes to harvard, poor rural chinese dreams to get a hukou.
What a mess, you know nothing about China.

China is a majority desert, comparatively china has had much more wealth historically.
Chinese living in Mainland can’t ever realize it now, but the day they are let to freely see the world would make them value individual choice.
For example being white european slaves was encouraged by their rulers, similar how rulers now decide what a common chinese can do, meanwhile Winnies offspring goes to harvard, poor rural chinese dreams to get a hukou.
You Indians are known for your filthy mouths, world renowned lackeys to the whites have the audacity to mock Chinese all the time. Wash your mouth with salt water before you speak about Chinese matters, you need it.

Do you?
What part can you dispute?
1, 650million people in China travel abroad every year. Why do you think we don't know the world?

2, China is now the flag of anti western countries, and India is the slave of Anglo Saxons. We don't worship whites, you are.

3, Xi Mingze, Xi's daughter, once attended Harvard University in the USA. Because of Xi Mingze's father, if she studies in China, she needs to deal with a lot of interpersonal relationships. And Harvard is a good school.
Xi Mingze has returned to China in 2015. Xi Mingze is now a researcher in China Translation Research Institute. Is there a problem? Xi Mingze did not apply for a green card or nationality.

4, Send the children to the USA to study, and then return home to inherit rights. This is India's political tradition, not China 's.
The descendants of Mao Zedong are historians, and the successor of Mao Zedong is Deng Xiaoping.
The descendants of Deng Xiaoping are the staff of the disabled persons' Federation, and the successor of Deng Xiaoping is Jiang Zemin.
Jiang Zemin's descendants are engineering professors, and Jiang Zemin's successor is Hu Jintao.
Hu Jintao's descendant is a tour guide, Hu Jintao's successor is Xi Jingping, and Xi Jingping's daughter is a researcher at the Translation Institute.

5, The biggest use of Chinese Hukou is to determine where your child studies. Except for four or five overpopulated cities such as Shanghai, Hukou will not restrict you from buying houses. And your residence will not be restricted. Your biggest mistake is that China's rural Hukou is more valuable than its urban hukou. Because China's land is a collective ownership system, each village distributes land equally according to the number of registered permanent residence. Rural Hukou has land, while urban hukou does not. The only advantage of urban hukou is better educational resources.

Do you?
What part can you dispute?

Chinese were USA lackeys being saved by USA during ww2.
Indians (as my heritage) never begged to be helped against japanese or being let into WTO.
The Chinese audacity to berate white Anglo world is shameles
You were willing slaves to the white Anglos for hundreds of years, talk of real lackeys, and you people are proud to inherit the past and are more than happy to defend your white masters right now, can any people lower than you Indians ? Americans helped China in WW II against Japan becos it was in their national interest to do so and this help didn't come after Japanese bombed Hawaii. Before that, evil US was supplying iron and oil to Japan during the war. China also helped the US to defeat the Japanese in WW II too, it's two-way street.

While you are all at it go ahead and feel free to answer like a non CCP chinese, and have include your location and professional background .
Whataboutism has you guys easy finds, willl be looking forward to responses from same normal people, a single sentence change gives it away, now tell me again what all other countries do wrong, again!
Stay away from me.

I can't communicate with people with an average IQ of 82.

Also can I understand you cannot share your location and professional background?
If not let the people reading hear why you cannot.
You can try again attacking me again about my IQ again btw.
Let Reader’s decide Mr Yang, oh but is it your real last name sir?
Once again, I warn you not to reply to my post. I have a mania for cleanliness and don't like people who smell too much. I don't like quarreling with IQ82man either.

If you want to know something about me, you can read this post.

Back
Top Bottom