What's new

India Projected To Surpass China By 2023

6 traces, 5 from 1 other I assume you escalated.
Still cant figure VPN?
You won’t answer publicly but want to know who I am, may be i am asian, why sudden radio silence from all?

I smell a threat, but lets go back to when you got mad and threatened, why cant you answer your location and work?
Why does a simple question like that trigger warnings?

What happens if I dont stop? Or anyone asking these questions? Why is this a common account used across multiple platforms? Why is your IP dynamic?
Listen to me.

The IQ gap between us and you has reached 20 points, that is equivalent to the gap between human IQ and chimpanzee IQ.

In our eyes, you are just a group of subspecies Homo sapiens, and you stink.

It's not that I'm angry, and I just don't want to communicate with subspecies like you. Because we have different levels of thinking and understanding.

You should be sensible and don't bother me.

IMG_20220712_162947.jpg

IMG_20220712_163013.jpg

Relax bro keep it together.

Why are you so mad, what wrong question triggered you?
If I was that dumb retarded you wouldnt be trying to prove me retarded so hard isnt it?
Also why 3 random spanish IP start showing up? Aren’t you in China?
Did you run into cow dung when you went to the river to shit, and then the doctor amputated all parts above your neck when rescuing? Otherwise, I can't explain why your thinking is full of Cambrian style. The Royal Tyrell Museum of Canada should hire you at a high salary, because you can replace Paramecium to stand in the exhibition hall.

Last edited:
Pakistanis should refrain from speaking about poverty. Your country is literally on the verge of bankruptcy and still you have the audacity to talk about India.
Pakistan had the highest infant mortality rate throughout South Asia, with an estimated 56 infant deaths for every one thousand live births

Your behind us in the hunger index, dummy

And your the same country who had a COVID holocaust and got about 5 million of your population killed last year

India may surpass China, in the future, not now.

China's biggest enemy is China. China will collapse under its own weight.

History always repeats itself. China goes to the top then goes down. Internal conflicts, and invasions by foreign countries.

What matters is future. I predict west will see millions more Indian immigrants in next two decades, at least in US, but I believe we in here Europe should also offer more incentives to Indian immigrants. It's a win-win situation.

Indians who'm i've met (usually educated people) generally believe in democracy and other shared values as yanks put it.

1.4 billion overpopulated slum

India is a disaster, but it's massive population as much of a burden it is, also keeps it relevant

It has a massive internal population to sell to, even if their is widescale poverty only a small proportion of the population is required for Indians to end up on lists of largest economies for example

India being a slum

- is still able to bring many developed countries on it's knees,

- has an independent foreign policy unlike our Pakistan

- EU was running to India when Russia invaded Ukraine

- China takes India as the biggest economic threat

- they administered over a billion dose to its population during covid

- has started selling arms to different countries

- has huge purchasing parity

- doesn't get influenced by foreign pressure

I think as a Pakistani I should be very worried about their influencing power unlike having a wet dream and being ignorant.

Compare it with Pakistan we are no where close. Hanging in the arms of China or anywhere else is not going to make Pakistan a progressive nation. Because we won't have anything of our own.

What matters is future.

I predict west will see millions more Indian immigrants in next two decades, at least in US, but I believe we in here Europe should also offer more incentives to Indian immigrants. It's a win-win situation.
India's net migration rate is one of the lowest, due Indian Govt selective emigration policy

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate

Your behind us in the hunger index, dummy

And your the same country who had a COVID holocaust and got about 5 million of your population killed last year
Nowadays you guys are relying on donkeys and asking people to drink less tea to sail through the crisis 🤪
Besides, petrol and diesel prices have skyrocketed in your country; people are paying as much as PKR 230 and PKR 260, respectively for a litre of fuel.
From a net exporter of food grains, your country has turned into a net importer of wheat, rice and tea

India being a slum

- is still able to bring many developed countries on it's knees,

- has an independent foreign policy unlike our Pakistan

- EU was running to India when Russia invaded Ukraine

- China takes India as the biggest economic threat

- they administered over a billion dose to its population during covid

- has started selling arms to different countries

- has huge purchasing parity

- doesn't get influenced by foreign pressure

I think as a Pakistani I should be very worried about their influencing power unlike having a wet dream and being ignorant.

Compare it with Pakistan we are no where close.

It's because it's a 1.4 billion overpopulated slum, that massive population has its own attraction and market value

It's the same country that got millions of its own killed because of COVID stupidity, and got their head of military blown to pieces in December

India's net migration rate is one of the lowest, due Indian Govt selective emigration policy

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate

There are nearly 5 million Indian-Americans and expected to continue rise and with US wanting India on it's side, there likehood Indian immigration will be made easier in future, both countries benefit from that kinda deals.

Nowadays you guys are relying on donkeys and asking people to drink less tea to sail through the crisis 🤪
Besides, petrol and diesel prices have skyrocketed in your country; people are paying as much as PKR 230 and PKR 260, respectively for a litre of fuel.
From a net exporter of food grains, your country has turned into a net importer of wheat, rice and tea

Yaar you LOST MILLIONS

Yaar you LOST MILLIONS

Your worried about our lanat imported government when you have disaster and riots after disaster and riots

Any other sane country would have hung Modi, you just keep on with the disaster

6 traces, 5 from 1 other I assume you escalated.
Still cant figure VPN?
You won’t answer publicly but want to know who I am, may be i am asian, why sudden radio silence from all?
I smell a threat, but lets go back to when you got mad and threatened, why cant you answer your location and work?
Why does a simple question like that trigger warnings?

What happens if I dont stop? Or anyone asking these questions? Why is this a common account used across multiple platforms? Why is your IP dynamic?
CCP offers them a standard script to post here

deviating from the script and thinking for oneself leads to organ extraction or lower of social credit score

Back
Top Bottom