What's new

INDIA PREPARES FOR WAR WITH PAKISTAN? MODI TELLS ARMS SUPPLIERS TO BE READY TO SCALE PRODUCTION

Again war :tsk:

And just because somebody is having military exercise doesn't mean they support all your activities .... We have been having similar military exercise with almost all of your Muslim neighborhood .... For which you must be feeling the same then ???? :whistle:

You are adamant to see other countries responses let alone China .... And btw Trust is good & important but blind trust will only hurt you in long run (Ex. USA) that applies to you and also us....
You missed the point. I said If. Do remember we are still debating on a thread with the title "India prepares for war with Pakistan" so naturally my responses are catering this particular thread.
As for the miltiary exercise, its a first Russian Pakistan engagement since Cold war, so naturally a big thing even if India wants to down play. At the same time nowhere have i suggested that this means Russia supports all our activities. I mean only a fool and utterly naive would believe so. But having said so it also does not mean that Russia supports all Indian activities. If that was the case Russia would had cancelled military drills with us at India's behest.
With China its all about strategic alliance and nothing more and I dont see it changing anytime soon. US did not shared a border with Pakistan so they could come and go at will. China on the other hand does and is investing a lot for their one belt one road project. Pakistan is the centre or rather i should say backbone of that project. So there is no over reliance in this case. We learned our lessons the hard way during the american sanctions which is why this time Pakistan is prepared. US tried to play hard ball with us over F-16s but we did not budge. This was not the case previously.
But like i said in the last part of my earlier post a lot still needs to be done. With Iran warming up to enter CPEC, this should be an ideal opportunity for Pakistan to make sure Iran does not fall completely in India's camp.

You missed the point. I said If. Do remember we are still debating on a thread with the title "India prepares for war with Pakistan" so naturally my responses are catering this particular thread.
As for the miltiary exercise, its a first Russian Pakistan engagement since Cold war, so naturally a big thing even if India wants to down play. At the same time nowhere have i suggested that this means Russia supports all our activities. I mean only a fool and utterly naive would believe so. But having said so it also does not mean that Russia supports all Indian activities. If that was the case Russia would had cancelled military drills with us at India's behest.
With China its all about strategic alliance and nothing more and I dont see it changing anytime soon. US did not shared a border with Pakistan so they could come and go at will. China on the other hand does and is investing a lot for their one belt one road project. Pakistan is the centre or rather i should say backbone of that project. So there is no over reliance in this case. We learned our lessons the hard way during the american sanctions which is why this time Pakistan is prepared. US tried to play hard ball with us over F-16s but we did not budge. This was not the case previously.
But like i said in the last part of my earlier post a lot still needs to be done. With Iran warming up to enter CPEC, this should be an ideal opportunity for Pakistan to make sure Iran does not fall completely in India's camp.

For the matter of fact they did support us on the counter terrorist operations .... I must also agree to say that all major powers are playing game with us for their own deeds which we must also understand ....

My view is that economic progress is the only way forward let it be you or us .... Yes war was the topic od discussion but I for one would ever not be in favor of acquiring new territories or war just for the sake of bloody politics and money ....

My dream is to watch us becoming something similar to Europe .... I know I sound Insane ....

come on. every one know the capacity of weapons production of any organization,the day it starts working.
example PAC kamra can manufacture 25 JF 17 a year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom