Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: childish post

lets forget about ajmal kasab

think about ..... I think he is kidnapped by USA
OgAAAIvA-EVQ8B6so8yxqofVHB5_370x278.jpg

or even he is kidnapped by USA
FBI-David-Coleman-Headley-Tahawwur-Rana.jpg

ajmal kasb ka jamana gya,aaj kal they r getting media attention:cheesy::cheesy:

Why is India feeling so insecure that it may have to face two enemies at a time. India is a big country with a lot of economic and human resource potential, any country in the world would like to have access to that a big market and so is India to have access to whole world. Why is it trying to create self assumed threats and ultimately they will become real ones cause others will also be forced to take remedial measures then. At the end of the day suffering of people of region will continue but we will have arsenals filled with weapons.:angel:

Kinetic, Don't bother replying to that sicko.. he is India-phobic... may be some Indian-American kicks him while on job on a daily bais and he turns to this forum to show his frustation...:rofl::rofl:

Bro but he always claims that he has nothing against India!!! ;) But he is talking about India 'pick' Pakistan because its much smaller, isn't that ironic!! While forgetting about China's efforts against Taiwan, Vietnam and even Japan.

Why is India feeling so insecure that it may have to face two enemies at a time. India is a big country with a lot of economic and human resource potential, any country in the world would like to have access to that a big market and so is India to have access to whole world. Why is it trying to create self assumed threats and ultimately they will become real ones cause others will also be forced to take remedial measures then. At the end of the day suffering of people of region will continue but we will have arsenals filled with weapons.:angel:

India is not feeling insecure and it is no way a self assumed threat. Have you noticed the recent build up across the Indian border on Chinese side? if not, please do check that too. I know as Pakistani you will ignore that build-up but as Indians we can not and we are taking just remedial measures here. Chinese soldiers had crossed the borders on numerous occasions in recent past and that is very provocative and good enough reasons to increase our strength there so that people learn to remain with-in their limits.

china kare toh preparation , hum kare to provocation !! :tongue:

indian presence at afgh without weapons make pak so unsecure y???,when pak says we will fight 4 kashmir 4 1000 yrs,when china says arunachal is our territory,they say we will divide u in 30 parts.what india can do in this condition.?definitely weapons for security,insecurity in mind.

indian presence at afgh without weapons make pak so unsecure y???,when pak says we will fight 4 kashmir 4 1000 yrs,when china says arunachal is our territory,they say we will divide u in 30 parts.what india can do in this condition.?definitely weapons for security,insecurity in mind.

Had they been in possession of their own weapons Pakistan wouldnt have had any problem but the problem is that they are supplying them to those who are causing unrest in Pakistan. Dont you see we have reduced our forces from eastern border then why is India still feeling so insecure. Probably motives are some else.

Again, your research in poor and you failed to see through Asghar Khan. His sense & standing among Pakistanis can be gauged by the fact that he is a one-man party. people don't really know him and even the government or the military does not respond to what he says.

All you see is the Pakistani aggressors trying to take away Kashmir from you by sending in "terrorists", even when the Kashmiris (according to you) want to stay with india.....:sniper::chilli:

1.On one hand Pakistanis go sky high in praising Pakistani Airforce's pilots for their role in 1965 war.
But when a PAF Air Marshall speaks something that doesn't sync with main stream Pakistani anti-India mindset,you call him an outlier.
I hope you can the your hippocratic notion.

2.We Indians never consider Pakistan as an aggressor,like Najam Sethi put we consider you as a nuisance .
A nation is considered as an aggressor if it more powerful or larger than the nation it launches an onslaught on.
In either case Pakistan is not larger or more powerful than India.

3.I never said Kashmiris want to stay with India.(If you think they want to join with Pakistan then you are wrong.)

This will be my last reply to you on this issue as this post is off-topic in the first place.

India is not feeling insecure and it is no way a self assumed threat. Have you noticed the recent build up across the Indian border on Chinese side? if not, please do check that too. I know as Pakistani you will ignore that build-up but as Indians we can not and we are taking just remedial measures here. Chinese soldiers had crossed the borders on numerous occasions in recent past and that is very provocative and good enough reasons to increase our strength there so that people learn to remain with-in their limits.

Yes you are right India must be having some claims and so are by China and Pakistan. I think the sane option for everyone would be to come on table and resolve the matters. We have example of China that it got Macao and Hong kong back with out any fight.

I appreciate your way of thinking.
But if you see in the past
India was not prepared for 1962 & 1965,everyone knows what happened.

But we were prepared for 1967,1971 and 1999 and we all know the results.

Like Sun tzu said:
"The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable."

I believe the same goes for Pakistan too.:cheers::pakistan:

And why would India pick on a much smaller country???:frown:

Oh yeah The USA fought gr8 battles with super nations and super countries isnt it??lemme name a few...Cuba,vietnam,iraq,afghans.Why did USA lack the balls to attack the ruskies??

And China states in its manifestation that it want to capture tiawan(a small independent island nation) by force annexed tibet a army less nation by force and to say china a GR8888 nation fought and border war with a poor country of 60's india and still toasts about its uncompleted objective..so wats wrong if we have a toast over our wins why does ur A*S burn.

237.jpg

watch this too.

Yaar dikhaana hi tha to kuch accha dikhaatey!!!:rofl::rofl:

ab ye looo u said khem karan rite???

Khem Karan ( ਖੇਮਕਰਨ ) is a town and a nagar panchayat in Tarn Taran district in the Indian state of Punjab. It was the site of a major tank battle in 1965 resulting it also being known as the graveyard of tanks.[1]

The 1965 Indo-Pakistani War was witness to the largest tank battle in military history since World War II. This battle lead to the creation of Patton Nagar (or Patton City) at the site of the battle viz., Khemkaran. This is because many Patton tanks fielded by the Pakistani forces were either captured or destroyed at the scene.

97 tanks captured at Assal Uttar

The tanks displayed at KhemkaranThe Indian Army managed to capture 97 Pakistani Tanks as a result of the botched assault by the 1 Armoured Division of the Pakistan Army at the Battle of Assal Uttar on 10 September 1965.[3] Six Pakistani Armoured Regiments took part in the battle, namely the 19 Lancers (Patton), 12 Cavalry (Chafee), 24 Cavalry (Patton) 4 Cavalry (Patton), 5 Horse (Patton) and 6 Lancers (Patton).

The Indian forces in the field that day consisted of three Armoured regiments with inferior tanks, the Deccan Horse (Shermans), 3 Cavalry (Centurion) and the 8 Cavalry (AMX-13). The battle was so fierce and intense that at the end of the war, the Fourth Indian Division a.k.a. "The Fighting Fourth" had captured about 97 tanks in destroyed/damaged or intact condition. This included 72 Patton tanks and 25 Chafees and Shermans. 32 of the 97 tanks, including 28 Pattons, were in running condition. The Indian forces lost 32 tanks. Fifteen of them were captured by the Pakistan Army, mostly Sherman tanks.

Khemkaran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because they are so generous in giving us Indians a reason to do so.

There is not single war ever started by India(except 1962)

Check this video,its by a Pakistan Air Marshal.Asghar Khan,former veteran pilot,
@ontopic
I think 2 front war for India is inevitable especially after Chinese government clearly stated after 26/11 attacks that any military action taken by India on Pakistan will result in annexation of Arunachal Pradesh.

So,if there is a Kargil-2,we surely can expect China in the equation.

I believe china is all talk now about defense issue. Its more concern about making money than making war. Most countries make war because they need to. China has no need now because its too preoccupy with making money. That is why most Taiwanese feel secure about dealing with China.

Not sure may be for the same reason China pick Taiwan. :rolleyes:

Its Taiwan picking on China. Let me promise u, Taiwan will one day recover China. Not by military means but by peaceful means. Taiwan has a more advance society and culture that can convince China to join Taiwan.

Kinetic, Don't bother replying to that sicko.. he is India-phobic... may be some Indian-American kicks him while on job on a daily bais and he turns to this forum to show his frustation...:rofl::rofl:

I actually like Indian culture and food. I love Indian sweets and enjoy the lunch buffet for a low price. I like rati with the sauce and chicken masala with nan bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom