What's new

India Prepares for a Two-Front War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread was meant to go east, but its right now going to west.
Completely derailed!

If China try to do something against these countries, except for Vietname, the US would be right there protecting them. Plus, China is more concern about making money. As for Vietnam, they definitely have more respect than the Indians from non-Indians in this forum. But India definitely can improve. I think India is definitely a interesting country and would love to visit India one day. But India need to clean up the country first and get sanitized as I do not want to get sick while visiting there. I heard a lot of stories about people visiting India. First things first, get the cows off the road.

here we go again...did any of us invited u there..first of all f u r an american,stick to ur country and be happy and if ur a taiwanese work for ur freedom at international front,y do u think that this forum is an international respect measuring monitor where the UN or any world organisation conduct surveys??

we all knw india can improve...we r improving day by day,if u cannot help in any way stop criticizing and look at ur country first,remember health care bill and the recession,millions of jobless people,NY is a good city but jst the downtown area,remaining is more like a ghetto(get my point even US has to work and improve)

we wont get the cows off the road...is there somethin u wanna do abt that apart from braggin n cryin like a sissy gal???
may be u can brag it in front of ur masters ad they may grant ur country freedom

If China try to do something against these countries, except for Vietname, the US would be right there protecting them. Plus, China is more concern about making money. As for Vietnam, they definitely have more respect than the Indians from non-Indians in this forum. But India definitely can improve. I think India is definitely a interesting country and would love to visit India one day. But India need to clean up the country first and get sanitized as I do not want to get sick while visiting there. I heard a lot of stories about people visiting India. First things first, get the cows off the road.

Listen you piece of s**t...i am not interested what you think about us or which country you are from.

People come here to gain knowledge as well..everyone is not a troll like you.I am tired of you comming to every thread and spoiling it.

Do you even know what people think about you..your posts are full of BS.

Every thread in the Indian Defence section is filled by crap posts by you..."yeah yeah yeah...LCA is crap...Arjun is a piece of junk..Indian missiles are joke...nowadays everyone is a critic...whats the f**k wrong with you guys...cant you appreciate something...saari zindagi tumhari nafrat kar karke beet jayegi..comment type kar karke ungli ghis jayegi."

To the MODS...sorry but you guys are doing a pathetic job..every thread is turning into same story...i think there should be an Indian MOD to this section...but that would never happen.

Listen you piece of s**t...i am not interested what you think about us or which country you are from.

People come here to gain knowledge as well..everyone is not a troll like you.I am tired of you comming to every thread and spoiling it.

Do you even know what people think about you..your posts are full of BS.

Every thread in the Indian Defence section is filled by crap posts by you..."yeah yeah yeah...LCA is crap...Arjun is a piece of junk..Indian missiles are joke...nowadays everyone is a critic...whats the f**k wrong with you guys...cant you appreciate something...saari zindagi tumhari nafrat kar karke beet jayegi..comment type kar karke ungli ghis jayegi."

To the MODS...sorry but you guys are doing a pathetic job..every thread is turning into same story...i think there should be an Indian MOD to this section...but that would never happen.

Hay, chill out. Why get mad when I speak of the truth? If you disagree, feel free to present your arguements. But do not make personal attacks because it just belittle yourself.

If you want to present whatever your country is accomplishing, go ahead. No one is stopping you. But do not stop others from presenting their own perspectives on what India is doing.

If you cannot handle other's perspectives. Go to Bharat Rekshak. Over there, only the perspective that glorify Bharat is acceptable. If you want to be in any forum outside of Bharat praising territory, than you better man up and deal with the facts.

here we go again...did any of us invited u there..first of all f u r an american,stick to ur country and be happy and if ur a taiwanese work for ur freedom at international front,y do u think that this forum is an international respect measuring monitor where the UN or any world organisation conduct surveys??

we all knw india can improve...we r improving day by day,if u cannot help in any way stop criticizing and look at ur country first,remember health care bill and the recession,millions of jobless people,NY is a good city but jst the downtown area,remaining is more like a ghetto(get my point even US has to work and improve)

we wont get the cows off the road...is there somethin u wanna do abt that apart from braggin n cryin like a sissy gal???
may be u can brag it in front of ur masters ad they may grant ur country freedom

I was just reminiscent a conversation I had with a friend that visited India on a business trip. He was telling me why he won't want to visit India except for the business trips. Sorry if his views offend you guys.

Hay, chill out. Why get mad when I speak of the truth? If you disagree, feel free to present your arguements. But do not make personal attacks because it just belittle yourself.

If you want to present whatever your country is accomplishing, go ahead. No one is stopping you. But do not stop others from presenting their own perspectives on what India is doing.

If you cannot handle other's perspectives. Go to Bharat Rekshak. Over there, only the perspective that glorify Bharat is acceptable. If you want to be in any forum outside of Bharat praising territory, than you better man up and deal with the facts.

Your truth may not be relevant to this thread. so shut your vents.
:cheers:

Completely OT, but go to globalsecurity, militaryphotos, worldaffairsboard, bharat-rakshak, sinodefence and you'll get banned within a few days. People like you survive only on boards which ban people for having a sense of humor.

Completely OT, but go to globalsecurity, militaryphotos, worldaffairsboard, bharat-rakshak, sinodefence and you'll get banned within a few days. People like you survive only on boards which ban people for having a sense of humor.

I would have to disagree. I'm not using bad words or cussing others out like many in here and I don't do personal attacks. If you can't make a point, than its Ok to be just an observer.

More bullshit that makes sense only to you.

Instead of lecturing others on forum etiquettes, learn to post on topic. not every thread to do with India defence has room for your sanitation, india's povery, how YOU find india interesting but u'd visit only after we've 'çleaned' up for your holy highness, how india should join the 'free' american umbrella and use the 'saved money' to feed its poor , how india can not defend itself, how vietnamese are awesome but indians are pussies bullshit. Keep your posts on topic and nobody will get mad.

You talk bullshit, get it, you do. We think your views are just rants based on your emotions and impressions that count for zilch. Just one request, spare the india defence section from your worthless sermons.

Your truth may not be relevant to this thread. so shut your vents.
:cheers:

It was until I have to defend myself personally from personal attacks because some guys can't handle my statements.

It was until I have to defend myself personally from personal attacks because some guys can't handle my statements.

sigpic20482.jpg

Go to Bharat Rekshak. Over there, only the perspective that glorify Bharat is acceptable. If you want to be in any forum outside of Bharat praising territory, than you better man up and deal with the facts.

This is not the only forum i am a member of...and debate with you..ha ha i dont want to lower my standard.

More bullshit that makes sense only to you.

Instead of lecturing others on forum etiquettes, learn to post on topic. not every thread to do with India defence has room for your sanitation, india's povery, how YOU find india interesting but u'd visit only after we've 'çleaned' up for your holy highness, how india should join the 'free' american umbrella and use the 'saved money' to feed its poor , how india can not defend itself, how vietnamese are awesome but indians are pussies bullshit. Keep your posts on topic and nobody will get mad.

You talk bullshit, get it, you do. We think your views are just rants based on your emotions and impressions that count for zilch. Just one request, spare the india defence section from your worthless sermons.

Wow, you just summarize many posting either from me or from someone else in here. The truth is the truth. Can't handle the heat, than present your views.

Lets get back to the topic. What do you guys think of this statement from the article

Ultimately, the U.S. is the only country with the power and resources to reassure its allies they need not engage in costly arms races with China.

The author that cause the start of this article also would like India to spend money some where else. Unfortunately, India has no desire to be the US allie. Otherwise, the money can go into Indian schools, infrastructure and sanitation.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

:rofl:
Start one thread to present your perspective instead of littering every thread :azn:

My perspective is in line with the title of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom