What's new

India Prepares for a Two-Front War

Status
Not open for further replies.
India Prepares for a Two-Front War

India's poverty is relevant to this thread in the same sense as China's relations with Russia.

Clearly you are here to flame!
:flame:

I have not talk about India's poverty. I'm saying that certain foreign policy decision can save money that can spend on domestic needs such as sanitation, education and infrastructure. How does that have to do with Indian poverty?

This guy is a paid rabble rouser trying to rouse up anti-China sentiment among you guys. Take no notice of him.

You are so smart for more personally attacks. Stick to the topic.

Is there any way to ignore a persons comment on the thread.?

This tells the strength of India, it has the ability to fight China and Pakistan together.
Pakistani is easy to defeat though
:tongue:

beta , 1st defeat naxals, maoists , naga sepreats, asam rebles then talk about pakistan.

I have not talk about India's poverty. I'm saying that certain foreign policy decision can save money that can spend on domestic needs such as sanitation, education and infrastructure. How does that have to do with Indian poverty?

Listen dude... India is growing at 9 % and it has to take every step to protect its interests. Even if every poor pocket of the country may not get the desired attention, it will still be in the interest of Indians at large to protect the sovereign integrity of the country.

We as a country know what is the best place to put our money in to and it is not your business to dissect the alternate financial allocation in every thread.

I think the word relevance in clearly not understood and it will be much appreciated if you use the material between your ears. If you have an increased itch to discuss possible alternate financial allocation or for that matter sanity in India or poverty please do. I will be more than happy to engage in such a debate but try and see a topic on India without the under currents of Indian poverty and its ramifications.

Each thread is not a place where we look for status report about our country's poverty and be assured that we are dealing with the problems our way. It may take a while but we are getting thr.
:cheers:

Lets get back to the topic. What do you guys think of this statement from the article.

Ultimately, the U.S. is the only country with the power and resources to reassure its allies they need not engage in costly arms races with China.

This sounds more like an advertisement from Pentagon and US government to buy US arms in order to keep its military machine alive and help in removing it from its sovereign debt crisis.

India has stated from the beginning that India will only work with US to the extent that their interests converge. If that doesn't happen, India will not work with the US. This is not empty rhetoric. India did not compromise on its independent policy even when it was stuck in a rut economically and that is exactly what made India strong. Strategic interests of India come first unlike the far east. In Japan, the prime minister tried his best but could not remove US from Okinawa base. Japan cannot formulate its foreign policy without US interference. India doesn't want to be like that and spending 2.5% of our GDP is acceptable to us. We do not want to be another Pakistan.

The author that cause the start of this article also would like India to spend money some where else. Unfortunately, India has no desire to be the US allie. Otherwise, the money can go into Indian schools, infrastructure and sanitation.

1) India is spending money on schools. India has reformed its education system to provide free primary and secondary education to everyone. Every kid in India now has the right to education. Its truly marvelous. India has spent more than a 100 billion dollars on infrastructure in the last decade. It plans to spend half a trillion dollars in the next decade. India has taken a billion dollar loan to improve its train system in Mumbai to increase its capacity twofold. Infrastructure development is booming. India recently pushed its Delhi airport to sixth in the world in terms of capacity handling and size. India is doing things, we're booming, growing and loving it!
1465.gif

Last edited:
Wow, you just summarize many posting either from me or from someone else in here. The truth is the truth. Can't handle the heat, than present your views.

Lets get back to the topic. What do you guys think of this statement from the article

Ultimately, the U.S. is the only country with the power and resources to reassure its allies they need not engage in costly arms races with China.

The author that cause the start of this article also would like India to spend money some where else. Unfortunately, India has no desire to be the US allie. Otherwise, the money can go into Indian schools, infrastructure and sanitation.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

My perspective is in line with the title of this thread

No its not!

America needs to take care of its urban poor who live a terrible life instead of spending 600 billion on defence and offering their úmbrella'to countries that don't need it. America needs to stop printing dollars and show some financial discipline to earn some respect from even a poor country like India.

There, that was on topic as per your a$$holish definition.

Guess what since ANY defence initiative costs money, you can type that bs on every thread, which is what you do. It is just flaming, how can you not get it??? Are you THAT thick? Talk on topic or buzz off.

beta , 1st defeat naxals, maoists , naga sepreats, asam rebles then talk about pakistan.

U have already defeated.. How many times u want to be defeated again.. Now lets talk abt naxals and mao and naga..

beta un non state actor ke bare main to socho jo pakistan main
bom blast karte hai

and pakistan army dekhti rah jati hai

Guys, I think you are giving too much of importance to his offtopic stinking flame baits.

Why bother to reply?

I hope you all know there is an option in pdf to "ignore" the silly morons like him.

An inside story on India and China;s border bother. Extremely informative on the current situation on north-eastern front.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey dude!! am going to start a new thread in "MEMBER'S CLUB". I cordially invites you to check it out... Its much interesting!!!:D

Well you already lost 4 war with India
So by your logic you are not even equal to naxals, moists, naga sepreats, asam rebles .................. think about it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom