What's new

India Prepares for a Two-Front War

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like china had picked a tiny country-TAIWAN:taz:

VIETNAM-but i have real sympathy for u people to pick them up:taz:

India had also picked on Bangledesh? Why does India has border disputes with all its neighbors?

Bro but he always claims that he has nothing against India!!! ;) But he is talking about India 'pick' Pakistan because its much smaller, isn't that ironic!! While forgetting about China's efforts against Taiwan, Vietnam and even Japan.

If China try to do something against these countries, except for Vietname, the US would be right there protecting them. Plus, China is more concern about making money. As for Vietnam, they definitely have more respect than the Indians from non-Indians in this forum. But India definitely can improve. I think India is definitely a interesting country and would love to visit India one day. But India need to clean up the country first and get sanitized as I do not want to get sick while visiting there. I heard a lot of stories about people visiting India. First things first, get the cows off the road.

India had also picked on Bangledesh? Why does India has border disputes with all its neighbors?

Like Sri lanka and Nepal? And rest of the countries around have no border disbute, like Pakistan does not have any dispute with Afghanistan and China with Tibet.

Oh yeah The USA fought gr8 battles with super nations and super countries isnt it??lemme name a few...Cuba,vietnam,iraq,afghans.Why did USA lack the balls to attack the ruskies??

And China states in its manifestation that it want to capture tiawan(a small independent island nation) by force annexed tibet a army less nation by force and to say china a GR8888 nation fought and border war with a poor country of 60's india and still toasts about its uncompleted objective..so wats wrong if we have a toast over our wins why does ur A*S burn.

Well, US defeated USSR without firing a shot. That is why USSR is no more. US never attacked Cuba, we only supported insurgents. As for Vietnam, we were tried to prevent communist take over in the middle of cold war. Iraq was a mistake. Afgh, because they attack us first.
As for China, they would not attack Taiwan unless Taiwan declare independence. Otherwise, US will protect Taiwan. India also needs US protection.

There was a cover story on Outlook magazine a few years ago...it said 'with neighbors like these...' Now get the hint?

I believe china is all talk now about defense issue. Its more concern about making money than making war. Most countries make war because they need to. China has no need now because its too preoccupy with making money. That is why most Taiwanese feel secure about dealing with China.

I can partially agree with you

there is one side of the argument which says:
China is not going to war with any nation as more than its economy its image right now as an emerging superpower among its neighbors will be blemished.Even if is not China fault.US will make sure China neighbors believe that it is a threat.The end result is China surrounded by hostile neighbors,increasing their defense expenditure & joining the NATO coalition.

the other side of the argument is:
China will intervene militarily on behalf of Pakistan as it cannot risk loosing such a loyal ally by being idle.

I'd like to stress on the latter part.

I can partially agree with you

there is one side of the argument which says:
China is not going to war with any nation as more than its economy its image right now as an emerging superpower among its neighbors will be blemished.Even if is not China fault.US will make sure China neighbors believe that it is a threat.The end result is China surrounded by hostile neighbors,increasing their defense expenditure & joining the NATO coalition.

the other side of the argument is:
China will intervene militarily on behalf of Pakistan as it cannot risk loosing such a loyal ally by being idle.

I'd like to stress on the latter part.

I can assure you that US policy is not to influence the policy of India. But China is a communist country and you never know when there could be a change in the regime. So its better to be safe than sorry. That is why India should request American protection.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Like Sri lanka and Nepal? And rest of the countries around have no border disbute, like Pakistan does not have any dispute with Afghanistan and China with Tibet.

Many countries has dispute with their neighbors. But India is not known for solving their disputes.

There was a cover story on Outlook magazine a few years ago...it said 'with neighbors like these...' Now get the hint?

As far as I know outlook is Indian Magazine so it can give any title they feel like. :smokin:

Yaar dikhaana hi tha to kuch accha dikhaatey!!!:rofl::rofl:

ab ye looo u said khem karan rite???

Khem Karan ( ਖੇਮਕਰਨ ) is a town and a nagar panchayat in Tarn Taran district in the Indian state of Punjab. It was the site of a major tank battle in 1965 resulting it also being known as the graveyard of tanks.[1]

The 1965 Indo-Pakistani War was witness to the largest tank battle in military history since World War II. This battle lead to the creation of Patton Nagar (or Patton City) at the site of the battle viz., Khemkaran. This is because many Patton tanks fielded by the Pakistani forces were either captured or destroyed at the scene.

97 tanks captured at Assal Uttar

The tanks displayed at KhemkaranThe Indian Army managed to capture 97 Pakistani Tanks as a result of the botched assault by the 1 Armoured Division of the Pakistan Army at the Battle of Assal Uttar on 10 September 1965.[3] Six Pakistani Armoured Regiments took part in the battle, namely the 19 Lancers (Patton), 12 Cavalry (Chafee), 24 Cavalry (Patton) 4 Cavalry (Patton), 5 Horse (Patton) and 6 Lancers (Patton).

The Indian forces in the field that day consisted of three Armoured regiments with inferior tanks, the Deccan Horse (Shermans), 3 Cavalry (Centurion) and the 8 Cavalry (AMX-13). The battle was so fierce and intense that at the end of the war, the Fourth Indian Division a.k.a. "The Fighting Fourth" had captured about 97 tanks in destroyed/damaged or intact condition. This included 72 Patton tanks and 25 Chafees and Shermans. 32 of the 97 tanks, including 28 Pattons, were in running condition. The Indian forces lost 32 tanks. Fifteen of them were captured by the Pakistan Army, mostly Sherman tanks.

Khemkaran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you tell me after bearing so many losses still PA managed to capture Khem Karan and Indian left the place after bearing loss of only 32 tanks. I hope you know who is in picture.

Well ...The bottom line is India has right to prepare for any front war ......its our own money....our own country...and we would like to defend it the way we want......

People will have issues with everything...as if we care.

Well ...The bottom line is India has right to prepare for any front war ......its our own money....our own country...and we would like to defend it the way we want......

People will have issues with everything...as if we care.

Sir it was some Indian poster who started the thread anyways I personally agree to your point. Every country has right to prepare for its defence with in its own limits and area. No one should make hue and cry on others preparations.
:cheers:

Ajmal Kasab case was a fabrication. why were the rest of those attackers not identified, and why n how did only ajmal kasab was caught alive. even then, Pakistan contended that ajmal kasab was "kidnapped" by india forces and set-up here to stage a drama......... anyway we're catching indian-sponsored-terrorists every day in our northwest.

Why is Osama not caught yet ? Atleast we caught Ajmal.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

India Prepares for a Two-Front War

I am amazed to see so many pants getting wet at just Indias declaration of preparing for 2 front wars. lol

I mean guys "preparation" is one thing and its inherently defensive in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom