What's new

India prepares blueprint to do an Abbottabad in Pakistan

And what warrants that Indians chopper will be safe from pakistani sams and f16 interception? Pakistan may be hesitant to down a US chopper to aviod full scale conflict escalation but what makes india think of itself as USA??

USA Makes their own stealth choppers and india has exactly what?? Ultra noisy botched up dhurv??

And what warrants that Indians chopper will be safe from pakistani sams and f16 interception? Pakistan may be hesitant to down a US chopper to aviod full scale conflict escalation but what makes india think of itself as USA??

USA Makes their own stealth choppers and india has exactly what?? Ultra noisy botched up dhurv??

If any govt wishes to eliminate anyone it is not very difficult. They dont have to be macho like US. There are several other options. But the question is whether the indian govt wants to do it. Remember one of ISI chief had put it, RAW has resources many times more than ISI.
The unfortunate part is most of the big guns in congress is linked with Dawood. Otherwise he would be hanging on a wall by this time.

Its really fun to see Pakistani members all riled up on a topic like this. Give it a rest guys.. Never gonna happen..

what if we do an inside job and blame Pakistan?lets give peace a chance....we cant take on Pakistan....attack on Pakistan would be attack on China...havent we received the message yet?
but we cant compromise about our pride. i just dnt care about china r ny one.i love to give my life for my india. mera bharat mahan

I think we should go by the Mossad way of eliminating our enemies rather than CIA which makes a lot of noise....

According to sources, the Indian capabilities to carry out an Abbottabad-type operation in Pakistan was discussed in a joint meeting of top commandoes on Friday. In a projection presented in the meeting it was discussed that though Indian forces are capable of doing an Abbottabad but there is a scarcity of necessary resources which can become a hurdle in the operation.

Did they discuss about that how will they take back the wreckage of helis and deadbodies? Or will simply leave at the disposal of Pakistan?

what if we do an inside job and blame Pakistan?lets give peace a chance....we cant take on Pakistan....attack on Pakistan would be attack on China...havent we received the message yet?

Your life at :pdf: is too short.

Come bhartis we are waiting, we will cook them up like beef seekh kebabs.

this will never happen till there is Congress in centre...only paper talk ...don't worry guys.....
Our PM and congress doesn't have that much guts......

LOL I just cant fathom your blind support to BJP. What did they do when in power except for the Indian Shining campaign. I am not a congressi, but would question blind rhetoric of any party.

If another Mumbai styled attack on India, The internal & external pressure on Govt. will make them act irrespective on who is on power. The flip side is they will take credits if its their original idea. So be it.

Just at a time when the Pakistani military and ISI were facing domestic criticism and anti-army politicians were talking of mending fences with India, we get this tidbit.

Pakistani military must be loving this. With enemies like this, who needs friends?

I think if such a thing would be conducted, International community would strongly condemn Hind consider this would ultimately be an act of War (considering history between the two nations). Not to mention regional countries would particularly China would become more hawkish with Hind on the Sino-Hind border and would lead to skirmishes and isolated battles if not more...

Mean while Pakistan and Hind would be in major military conflict (across LoC and IB) which would make the wars of the past look primitive.

So if Hind does want to try its strategies or battle plans it is more than welcome.

Better than a 25 cent gyrocopter you see outside shopping malls :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom