What's new

India prepares blueprint to do an Abbottabad in Pakistan

India does not have the tattays (excuse my language) to openly do an operation in Pakistan. Pakistanis aren't wearing bangles. We saw what happened after the 26/11 drama and the 2001 standoff.

So now presently which country is destabilized .... ur authoriries might not see or they dont want to see that what India aimed after 26/11 they have already achived ... post 26/11 who is most destabilized country amoung us... or say post 2001

Now make a imaginery movie with it and add a few item songs of kareena kapoor ... lol

RAW badnam hui MMS teray liye.

what about your country .... do you think pakistan as haven on earth

oh another one trying to hide behind situation of Pakistan.

we dont have heaven on earth neither you have you . we have our own issues and you have your own. the only problem is you are wasting more time on thinking about how to damage Pakistan than pondering over how to solve your own bharati aka indian issues.

India does not have the tattays (excuse my language) to openly do an operation in Pakistan. Pakistanis aren't wearing bangles. We saw what happened after the 26/11 drama and the 2001 standoff.

I'd rather not have tattays than have goray tattay or drone tattay up my a$$.

(excuse my language)

Now make a imaginery movie with it and add a few item songs of kareena kapoor ... lol

RAW badnam hui MMS teray liye.

And then u say u don follow bollywood....... and then u say u don troll......... and then u say u don go off topic.....................

Another stupid claim by GoI. If you want to do it, just do it, dont talk about it.
The clumsiness with which they handled 50 most wanted list is indication enough where they stand.

You don't know the history of your country. Its used to have something called East Pakistan before 1971 war with India.

:rofl: you may also make black print, red print, pink print....they also look good:lol:

Another stupid claim by GoI. If you want to do it, just do it, dont talk about it.
The clumsiness with which they handled 50 most wanted list is indication enough where they stand.

As the other guy said, why do we need to do this when we can force Pakistan Army to jack up its budget and bleed the economy.

The thread has been derailed .. thanks to jana , leader and pakistani nationalist

I'm sure BJP will do it if another 26/11 happens during its rule.

its same BJP which conducted nuclear tests within the first 15 days of its rule in 1998 that congress couldn't for last 24 years before that.

Back
Top Bottom