What's new

India prepares blueprint to do an Abbottabad in Pakistan

Please Do it Urgent India, Because our army & air force wants to restore there respect badly..................

Oooh not all papers in India are like TOI ....even TOI gives good domestic news coverage ( But yes the foreign affairs section sucks ) .

There are many others Telegraph , Statesman , The Hindu --- etc whose articles are well researched , reasonable and non-sensationalist .

:) i know was just pinching you.

BTW of all i would give credit to solid copy version of The Hindu specially for their coverage of internal social issues (the write ups not news stories). Telegraph i would say comes up with fabricated stuff specially the foreign affairs section .

I would rate Mint among very good mags viz viz business related news

How can we be sure that you're not a false flagger? We have some indians using the flag of Pakistan on this forum!

:P and some are even using Afghan flags dahhhhhhhh

and this man Protectionist Gareth once was using US flags with Obama pic

Well, Pakistan will give matching response if India does that. If India does not want Pakistan to reply to the attack, then India would need to give money to Pakistan in the name of aid. You see, Pakistan does not reply to attacks if someone gives them the money. Pakistan also has the offer, that if someone gives more than a billion, then they can allow regular drone attacks. lol.

Well, Pakistan will give matching response if India does that. If India does not want Pakistan to reply to the attack, then India would need to give money to Pakistan in the name of aid. You see, Pakistan does not reply to attacks if someone gives them the money. Pakistan also has the offer, that if someone gives more than a billion, then they can allow regular drone attacks. lol.

it would be better if you give that aid money to your own bharatis for improving their below poverty line living standard.

and oh welcome another idiot from across :wave:

it would be better if you give that aid money to your own bharatis for improving their below poverty line living standard.

and oh welcome another idiot from across :wave:

Live with the fact dude.. We're happy living below the poverty line rather than allowing someone to attack us for some money.. Lol

Live with the fact dude.. We're happy living below the poverty line rather than allowing someone to attack us for some money.. Lol

You being and Indian , we dont expect any logical understanding of the entire issue from you so nevermind.

as far as your cheap bharati stunt with money phrase do brows the forum carefully to find that your BS has no reality then than be happy living under poverty

You being and Indian , we dont expect any logical understanding of the entire issue from you so nevermind.

as far as your cheap bharati stunt with money phrase do brows the forum carefully to find that your BS has no reality then than be happy living under poverty

Yeah whatever, The bottom line is.. THEY ATTACK YOU EVERYDAY AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU MONEY..

what if we do an inside job and blame Pakistan?lets give peace a chance....we cant take on Pakistan....attack on Pakistan would be attack on China...havent we received the message yet?
Attack on India could be attack on US and russia.
Any anti india move by china irritates them.

Yeah whatever, The bottom line is.. THEY ATTACK YOU EVERYDAY AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU MONEY..

I already told you to check your facts and read more than opening your mouth without logics

I already told you to check your facts and read more than opening your mouth without logics

Can you please elaborate what kind of fact that you are talking about! Americans are just bombing your **s and you seems to be an ideal sitting duck. What you can expect from us?
Please tell me, I will consider that one too............

india is just playing mind-games with pakistan. india is not serious abt doing anything like abbottabad op. unless & until any 26/11 like incident happens in near future.

Back
Top Bottom