What's new

India plotted to 'Invade Bangladesh' in 1975.

@ Definitely we are now much much more stronger than before. We had been joining in the UN forces since 1987 it is almost now 26 years old. We have bought lot of armaments and equipments as per UN requirement. But India has joined the UN force on that day. Presently we are the highest UN Peace keeper contributor.

@ Look, India had been sponsering the "Chakma Shanti Bahini" since 1974 in Chittagong Hill Tracts but our military had fought back.

@ India had been helping Kader Siddique and his terrorist force since 1975 once Sk Mujib was killed. Our army fought back bravely and their mission was failed. and so on------

All neighbors must be strong to cut down the great bully to size.

We saved ourselves,india just helped us.
show up late and take all the credits,that's india :D

STOP thrashing India with such unwarranted claims...
SO,we did "help" in saving it even after being an "inferior army"...if that makes u a happy man
and the least you could be is THANKFUL..

STOP thrashing India with such unwarranted claims...
SO,we did "help" in saving it even after being an "inferior army"...if that makes u a happy man
and the least you could be is THANKFUL..
I didn't said anything about "inferior army".
We are grateful for the the help,but you can't just say "we saved you" that disrespects our martyrs.
India came to scene when PA weakened and smelling defeat.

Now that I think about it, Bdesh is much stronger independent, so bad for India. So 71 was a win win for us.

It was always the idea of pakistan to get defeated din 71 ,so that stronger bangladesh was formed .

The Indians just played along with it not knowing the cunning pakistanis ....... :lol:

It was always the idea of pakistan to get defeated din 71 ,so that stronger bangladesh was formed .

The Indians just played along with it not knowing the cunning pakistanis ....... :lol:

These Pakistanis always outsmart everyone, no matter what things may look like on the outside, the Pakistanis always win.

We are grateful for the the help,but you can't just say "we saved you" that disrespects our martyrs.

Indian role was not limited to those last 14 days. It extended from training, logistics, humanitarian, diplomatic, war propaganda, siege tactics to direct military action, not just in the east, also the west. BD indeed provided the fighting force as they should have, it was self defence.

While the sacrifice of BD people can not be belittled, it was in self defence, Indian extensive efforts were indeed assistance. Learn to differentiate.

With regards to "inferior Army" I was quoting on the below which was stated by your very own country man on this thread...and was a response to him...

But still I will say India never dared to attack in Eastern Sector rather they did not had that capability to fight in two sectors ??? Comparatively Indian army was inferior than Pakistan Army in those days.

We are grateful for the the help,but you can't just say "we saved you" that disrespects our martyrs

And about this statement - in NO way I have opined that stands to dis-respect martyrs...and its up to you to think which I care less...

With respect to this - I guess you don't really know the history about Bangladesh Liberation War - so lets not go down that line...

With regards to "inferior Army" I was quoting on the below which was stated by your very own country man on this thread...and was a response to him...
Responding someone else by quoting me? :undecided:

With respect to this - I guess you don't really know the history about Bangladesh Liberation War - so lets not go down that line...
Guess wrong,smart as$.

Guess wrong,smart as$.[/QUOTE]

Well then...I am happy being the smart as$ rather than the dumb as$

Ok be happy and don't pop up with the make up stories like you guys saved us. :coffee:

you guys were like frenchies fighting german occupation.. both you and pakistanis were brave but you stood no chance mate. :disagree:

Oh...so Bangladesh Liberation War was a make up story...??

Can you say Pakistanis saved Afghanistan by launching Afghan Jihad?

What Pakistan did and what India did was ultimately self interest, and THATS EXACTLY WHAT A NATION STATE SHOULD DO. There's no shame in that.

The only thing one can debate is whether something was the right thing to do, and whether it achieved the objective economically.

India can say that. Pakistan with their radicalization, using own people as cannon fodder and giving foreign powers a free hand in their state, can not. Both can not say we ''saved'' anyone. And why should they, just to offend our neighbors with whom we shared some glorious moments???

Can you say Pakistanis saved Afghanistan by launching Afghan Jihad?

What Pakistan did and what India did was ultimately self interest, and THATS EXACTLY WHAT A NATION STATE SHOULD DO. There's no shame in that.

The only thing one can debate is whether something was the right thing to do, and whether it achieved the objective economically.

India can say that. Pakistan with their radicalization, using own people as cannon fodder and giving foreign powers a free hand in their state, can not. Both can not say we ''saved'' anyone. And why should they, just to offend our neighbors with whom we shared some glorious moments???

Huh??...What are you referencing???

Comprehension problem?
You can say we helped each other,it was win-win for both parties :cheers:

Ok let me put it in this way...

"Saved you" or rather "helped to save you"...means the same...

Hope this resolves your comprehension problem...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom