What's new

India plotted to 'Invade Bangladesh' in 1975.

is @Loki offline now a days.. :)
@kalu_miah.. loki is the best intl mod, not like other intl mods who dont tolerate anything against their country (iran, turk and arab)...

They know how to defend their territory and keep it clean and useful. To an outside observer it would seem like Loki is getting paid by Indians, but I know that is not the case, but then I could me wrong. Being an Indian, of course you would like Loki.:azn: Is it a surprise?

Last edited by a moderator:
They know how to defend their territory and keep it clean and useful. To an outside observer it would seem like Loki is getting paid by Indians, but I know that is not the case, but then I could me wrong. Being an Indian, of course you would like Loki.:azn: Is it a surprise?

I compared him to other intl mods, do try to visit those section and see how intolerant intl mods are. May be pakistani mods should give a crash course to them, its perfectly fine for other people to talk sh*t.... as long as they are not abusive.. or break forum rules..
Am sure Loki is lenient to pakistanis and others too.
Intl mods should not be territorial, mosamania must have realized it now. Otherwise anybody can be mod, even you..

I compared him to other intl mods, do try to visit those section and see how intolerant intl mods are. May be pakistani mods should give a crash course to them, its perfectly fine for other people to talk sh*t.... as long as they are not abusive.. or break forum rules..
Am sure Loki is lenient to pakistanis and others too.
Intl mods should not be territorial, mosamania must have realized it now. Otherwise anybody can be mod, even you..

I never wanted to be a mod, everyone knows that, I fully supported Loki to become the mod, but the performance is disappointing to say the least. But if I were to become one, this section would certainly look different. In any case thanks for the conversation. I am heading out.

I personally think hes a great mod. Im not sure but Bangladesh section seems to be more active compared to the other sub forums and I would like to see it that way. Everyone can/should share their views and you should be free to choose which views ud like to keep. Offcourse, its the job of the mod not to support trolls and offtopic and I think the issue has been tackled quite effectively.
Secondly, I don't mean to offend you in any way but given the type of topics and points of view you came up with including waging a war against the shia's and many others, I think you should consider yourself lucky that he did not decide to ban you. To me it seems like he wants the forum to have a plurality of view which can be discussed instead of one sided views.

I personally think hes a great mod. Im not sure but Bangladesh section seems to be more active compared to the other sub forums and I would like to see it that way. Everyone can/should share their views and you should be free to choose which views ud like to keep. Offcourse, its the job of the mod not to support trolls and offtopic and I think the issue has been tackled quite effectively.
Secondly, I don't mean to offend you in any way but given the type of topics and points of view you came up with including waging a war against the shia's and many others, I think you should consider yourself lucky that he did not decide to ban you. To me it seems like he wants the forum to have a plurality of view which can be discussed instead of one sided views.

I am not sure this sub-forum has been all that active. Most of the activity does appear to be coming from Indians or Indian sympathizers like Captain Planet, Iajdani and the rest. Its good to see kalu_miah posting regularly as well as Idune but where are the rest? It does also seem that Loki has gone AWOL for the last few days.

1150908_653264938020056_1832954362_n.jpg

How are we supposed to open threads when these Indians are always lurking around talking sh-t 24/7?

Back
Top Bottom