What's new

India 'playing dangerous game', says Pakistan officials

I love 90z policy of Agencies and Pakistan!!

"agar eek b bomb idar patha tu bhaharat may 10 phareengay"

I think we should start our old game! demaag thikanay ajayeengay... saray power shower shower ban kar nikal jayega!

25th January 2011 - Blast in Lahore &
So what is doing our Law enforcement authorities & agencies?

If they sure about involvement of India then why they don't take proper action on international level & UNSC against India? They can and we can't!
In which UN charter or world charter it mentioned?

They knew that Its not Indian spies but their own ghosts released earlier against India now came back to hunt down the very people who released them..

Do you really think if Pakistan have some solid stuff for Indian involvement, they are holding back? Open your eyes and see what is happening around.

I think we should start our old game! demaag thikanay ajayeengay... saray power shower shower ban kar nikal jayega!

You will be outsourcing the job to the same guys, who are doing in both countries..its upto you, for your case, they even do not have to cross the borders..

i belong to Haryana.
have been staying in Noida for 20 years.

would request you to kindly check the credentials of a person before calling him/her a false flag.
there are many Indians here, who know me very well.
plz dont do this next time.

If you are an Indian, then your statements are all the more unfortunate. Please don't claim that India did something which it did not.

If you are an Indian, then your statements are all the more unfortunate. Please don't claim that India did something which it did not.

I have every right to put my opinion here.
u cant command me vat is bad and what is good for the image of my country.
moreover i never said, it is done by India.

don,t wanna stretch this argument any further. :coffee:

This is what you said -

well well... India is only returning the favour to Pakistan.
Its a game that Pakistan started, why are u crying now ..when we are only doing what u did/doing in our country.

You have the right to express your opinions, and others also have the right to criticize you for those opinions. Chalo theek, pls be more careful next time.

My friend, your cries would be alot louder if the ISI mandate was chnged to being India centric and concentrate its forces on India reather then terrorists..........one....just one bomb at your stock exchange would damage you severley, in many ways.....

This is something I have been saying for a long time now, Pakistan needs to wake up and start a full on campaign in India as Indian only unerstand one language.......when bombs go off on a near daily basis, they will very quickly curb their activities in Pakistan.......it is time our leaders woke up........

I think its a case of jealous neighbor. If we are dieing so should others too kinda crappy mentality. Blaming the entire world except self for the problem one is facing.

And i believe if the attacks from across the borders are more frequent, and the peaceful environment in my country is in any way endangered, India surely we will be responding back military and more openly, irrespective of your nuclear weapons.

Stealth, your signature seems to be golirified self boasting. And boasting of the dubious ways of a spy agency. I would say, boast about your system. and not the ethical/non ethical ways of your spy agencies.

However nobody is shivering with fear though..!!! :)

I have every right to put my opinion here.
u cant command me vat is bad and what is good for the image of my country.

don,t wanna stretch this argument any further. :coffee:
hypocrisy of an indian at full galore.

If no one claim the responisbility of Bombs in pakistan then they will blaim it on us...(((Not surprised)))..!

And yeah if they have so called solid proofs!!!! then what are they waiting for??

pandit jee se mahurat niklwa rahe ho proofs show krnee kaa....:)

Last edited:
hypocrisy of an indian at full galore.

everyone has a right to put across his opinion.
nothing wrong with that.
im ok with difference of opinion. even if i dont subscribe to that opinion.
but im not ok with hatred.
im ok with my fellow countrymates having a different opinion, becoz i know that we all love our motherland equally.

but ure a different case.
u have ure existence only built around hate.
u have to keep hating to justify ure existence.

we people from all countries feel proud to called Indians, Pakistanis or whichever country we belongs to.
but ure a only misreable creature who dont have this pride of being called a nationalist.
the more venom u spew on my country, more it shows your frustration and ure misery.
this is the curse on ure life.
u have to live with this misery, throughout your life.

everyone has a right to put across his opinion.
nothing wrong with that.
im ok with difference of opinion. even if i dont subscribe to that opinion.
but im not ok with hatred.
im ok with my fellow countrymates having a different opinion, becoz i know that we all love our motherland equally.

but ure a different case.
u have ure existence only built around hate.
u have to keep hating to justify ure existence.

we people from all countries feel proud to called Indians, Pakistanis or whichever country we belongs to.
but ure a only misreable creature who dont have this pride of being called a nationalist.
the more venom u spew on my country, more it shows your frustration and ure misery.
this is the curse on ure life.
u have to live with this misery, throughout your life.
good bro you destroyed him :)

well i ask the same question pakistani people asked us during 26/11----- what are your security agencies doing? we dont send terrorists ...they are already there---your own nationals, then why blame India?

its funny you know......considerimg the sense of logic you guys have
your nationals bombing in India - Non state actors, you blame our security forces for not keeping vigil
your nationals bombing your own country- India is responsible

So guys does Mighty ISI has any proof of Indian Involvement...?

If no then India is not responsible...

And no one believes without evidence...

We have evidence for ur terror acts,we put it in front of world..
so every president came here last year,gave u a sweet message..

So please provide evidence...Don't rant

anything posted on wikipedia is checked twice a day. by who? a nerdy indian... cattle.... i miss somethign??? and what sources? times of india. :hitwall::hitwall: o

oh wait i forgot indian media is the best in the world.

and i'm still waiting to meet an indian who puts lipstick on their forehead and say they are not religious, fair and lovely on their face and say its not because they are ashamed of how they look like....this is what happens when you are easily brainwashed into thinking you have the largest deomocracy, when instead you are the laughing stock of the world.

Wikileaks India | Hillary UNSC Seat | Hillary Mocks India | Timothy Roemer | Data Release - Oneindia News

I'm sure indians IQ are way up there thats why more than half of you must defecate in the streets. can't figure out how put in a a toilet or a sewer system. you people are mighty geniuses. :rofl::rofl:

i'm going to end here because people like you will never get over their infeority complex. :wave:

Well, I dunno about the best part. It sure is free from government. Our military doesn't control out media or our government [Talk about the freedom in a theocracy ruled by a dictator!]. Actually our government controls our military.

Haha you didn't post whole heading it says 'US ASSURES India, after hillary mocks unsc seat'. If the same thing happened to pakistan. US won't even care. They'll be like 'yeah whatever man!' loooooool And at least our media didn't create 'FAKE WIKILEAKS' in order to win over the people. It's funny how pakistani talks about brain washing!

hahaha 600 million people living on street? LOOOOL Someone has watched 'slumdog millionaire'. And actually people living under poverty line in india is just 26% and not all of them live on streets. Most of them live in shelters. Now you do the maths[ONLY IF YOU CAN]. Our government does care about our poors and hungry you see. Not like your governments, whose 17 innocent civillians die everyday in 1 suspected 'drone attack' and can't even do anything about it. loooool

Back
Top Bottom