What's new

India 'playing dangerous game', says Pakistan officials

no , sir regional co-operation is not possible with Pakistan. every progress we are going to make , pakistan will bring some or other issues . we gave you most Favorited nation , you liked it with kashmir , like wise cooperation, between pakistan is not possible , because of kashmir , and we wont give single inch of kashmir at any cost that is for sure

You wouldn't surely ''give'' but that would be Bloody Taken.

'Ridiculous' for you Indian 'Nationalists' Cuz you are in state on Denial, Otherwise It's the Real face of India, and world knows about It.

Ask the world to do something about it and stop needling you to act on terror. After all they are freedom fighters, aren't they?

Damn the things India is able to do inside Pakistan :disagree:

No one seems to care about the fact that, India(as accused) is doing all this with the help of insiders who are Pakistanis themselves. So instead of blaming India and not doing anything about it, why doesn't the Pakistani establishment go after these traitor Pakistanis who are sitting inside Pakistan and working against it! and i thought Pakistan was a regional super power :frown:

Damn the things India is able to do inside Pakistan :disagree:

No one seems to care about the fact that, India(as accused) is doing all this with the help of insiders who are Pakistanis themselves. So instead of blaming India and not doing anything about it, why doesn't the Pakistani establishment go after these traitor Pakistanis who are sitting inside Pakistan and working against it! and i thought Pakistan was a regional super power :frown:

We never claim this CRAP. Only Indians Do.

It wasn't But I might Aswell consider your Request ; )

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Fine with you now

indian RAW is not as good as pakistani ISI. i doubt wether it has any capability to support covert operations in pakistan.

on topic, pakistan should share the evidence with other countries and let the world decide wat to do with india.

then we can have second round of DOSIER SHARING GAMES.

CIT X and CIT J has conducted covert ops in Pakistan for more than 2 decades.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom