What's new

India planning to send 15,000 troops to Afghanistan

The indians can never become a superpower without demonstrating their powers outside of india or Kashmir.

The indians need to prove to the world and to the US especially that the indians can throw their weight around and are ready to be superpower.

Anything less than 150.000 troops will be a shame. Time for india to show the world who is the boss!

AFs love indians!

If the news is true "which I think is true because this is bound to happen one day", will open 2 front war for Pakistan .
As I said before , Pakistan have to fight India and Afghanistan in next war , You like it or not.
I wish this news is true, at least all those dying in Love of Afghanis can shut there mo........................th

The indians can never become a superpower without demonstrating their powers outside of india or Kashmir.

The indians need to prove to the world and to the US especially that the indians can throw their weight around and are ready to be superpower.

Anything less than 150.000 troops will be a shame. Time for india to show the world who is the boss!

AFs love indians!

My dear SPF,

Don't look now, but your enthusiasm is showing. :pakistan::china:

Cheers.

Fellas, these troops as per the report are only to protect Afghan political elites and not to invade Pakistan. Not sure how it has hit the nerves so easily.

Would love to see such deployment.

So did it now or No? However, rest of your comments w.r.t. Indians working and exploring what not, let us make it clear here, they will be only working inside Kabul and within security boundaries yet, there are none but operatives only.

may be under UN india has its presence there
who knows situations can turn in our favour

Fellas, these troops as per the report are only for protecting Afghan political elites and not to invade Pakistan. Not sure how it has hit the nerves so easily.
15000 for protection alone, do u believe this?

These troops will stationed in Kabul and secured Afghan govt buildings. But these troops wont play any significant role. Because Afghanistan already crowded with foreign forces.
Like Russian General said , Afghanistan is black hole, it suck everything.

may be under UN india has its presence there
who knows situations can turn in our favour

15000 for protection alone, do u believe this?
15000 is a too small number to pose a nominal threat to Pakistan's strategic assets there.

Fellas, these troops as per the report are only to protect Afghan political elites and not to invade Pakistan. Not sure how it has hit the nerves so easily.

Why protect Afghan political elites?
Because they are under threat.

Now, by being their body guards, Indian Army would be under the same threat.

Common sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's backyard.

Do you expect us to disclose the real number?
I do not think Indians are fool enough to get involved in Afghan quagmire. Take a look at its history. Afghans can be our best buddies only if we deal with them from a distance.

Back
Top Bottom