What's new

India planning to send 15,000 troops to Afghanistan

I think your army knows well that we already have significantly more than that number already in Afghanistan.

I know friends who have already done two tours.
We already know your people are in Afghanistan running terror networks who have killed more then 10,000 civilians in Pakistan and comstantly at war with Pakistani forces on Afghan forces.. Go tell your Government to accept it too..

We already know your people are in Afghanistan running terror networks who have killed more then 10,000 civilians in Pakistan and comstantly at war with Pakistani forces on Afghan forces.. Go tell your Government to accept it too..

I am not talking about our undercover assets.

I am talking about Indian soldiers.

Only now they would get to wear their uniform.

It's the decision of Afghanistan government ,if taken ..Pakistan should not interfere in the internal affairs of Afghanistan ..we already paying too much for that
given India thinks same. you would only get back coffins. we won't allow India to make another local on our western border. even US won't be able to stop us. people of fata and pashtuns of Baluchistan will eat you alive.

This is basically the handover from American to Indian forces that Obama spoke about towards the end of his second term.

The Afghans and us are partners now. And so are the Iranians.

Pakistan's attempt to pull out of the Saudi alliance is going to now be too late. You played your hand, and showed the Iranians where your loyalties lay.

Its not going to happen, its fake news ,the political fallout of casualties is too much for anyone.
We have thousands of afghans in india and afghan students studying in Indian universities are very bright, you can never say that they are Afghans if you compare them with Afghans in various documentaries..why don't we make them officers of ANA? We can even take in more afghans for studies and make entire divisions or brigade which will be much better than anything what ANA currently has.

There is an adage in Hindi:

Jab gidhar ki maut ati hai tau wo shahar ki taraf bhagta hai.

Modi ka bhi wohi hal hoga.

Isliye mera following prediction right hoga:

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Many Indian soldiers would die, and India would retreat.
But that would be too late then.
Leadership would change without any ANZA-II being smuggled into India.
no boy. we won't given them retreating passage just like our PM gave to soviets.
ab maza ayega. anza and bakhtak shikan will be death of indans.

Its not going to happen, its fake news ,the political fallout of casualties is too much for anyone.
We have thousands of afghans in india and afghan students studying in Indian universities are very bright, you can never say that they are Afghans if you compare them with Afghans in various documentaries..why don't we make them officers of ANA? We can even take in more afghans for studies and make entire divisions or brigade which will be much better than anything what ANA currently has.

Strategic depth.

On the lighter note: India should send all of them with "khushboo laga ky" near Hindu Kush!

given India thinks same. you would only get back coffins. we won't allow India to make another local on our western border. even US won't be able to stop us. people of fata and pashtuns of Baluchistan will eat you alive.
Right now only we Pakistanis are geeting coffins because we can't secure our western borders ..Afghans love India and if they call India we just need to cut off and close our borders simple ..we will continue to blood if the borders are kept open

Back
Top Bottom