What's new

India planning to send 15,000 troops to Afghanistan

Indian boots are already there in Afghanistan ,if more are deployed they will do what we have been doing that is to protect our intrests and projects

And performing plastic surgery while they are at it.

When it came to be handled by UN, Kabul regime has no say then. PA will be most favourite to handle same as Africa due to many reasons. The word 'Will'to be seen in future yet making no sense in current scenario so did India send those troops or not?
Doesn't UN respect local government policies regarding foreign troops??

Who knows, India never acknowledged about troops stationed in afghan

Excellent news. India should send more troops, at least 150,000 in first go.

SHAR.7021.381.2.jpg

Have they blocked pakistans fav internet searches now? How long will pakistanis jerk off to a fake news in pak media?

Doesn't UN respect local government policies regarding foreign troops??

Who knows, India never acknowledged about troops stationed in afghan

Let's the time come then. Rest about stationed troops without acknowledgement, this is not some sort of Op but talking about deployment hence, alleged news.

Let's the time come then. Rest about stationed troops without acknowledgement, this is not some sort of Op but talking about deployment hence, alleged news.

Good news for the Afghans who get bored in prolonged peace. They must be itching for a Third Indo-Afghan War.

It's been stated strategy for a long time in the US that every effort must be made to get INDIA to send in troops as USA wants to withdraw from Afghanistan. Pakistan is naturally worried that if this happens, the money they get from USA will stop.

Since they cannot admit this objection openly they use charades such as strategic depth even though that myth got more Pakistanis killed than Nagasaki.

All the same, India is too poor a country and Trump too idiotic a president to trust. So no go.

My dream come true. You don't know how long I have been hoping the Indians would send troops to Afghanistan. If true, the gloves come off and India can order 15,000 coffins.

My dream come true. You don't know how long I have been hoping the Indians would send troops to Afghanistan. If true, the gloves come off and India can order 15,000 coffins.

Donot mistake Indian forces with that of NATO's.We know how to move forward with prolonged with minimum expense.

But this news article is just fake.India has build up some tremendous soft power in Afghanistan and we are not going to squander it .

I think your army knows well that we already have significantly more than that number already in Afghanistan.

I know friends who have already done two tours.

yeah so many Raw agents to train terrorists. now sending them officially so Pakistan should be high alert for more terrorist activities in Pakistan western region.

lol, India sending troops , 60 year old khalistani story.....etc are getting too old & cliched. why not start a thread about afghanistans nuclear submarine threatening pakistan ?

@hellfire You remember our discussion on this topic?? 2 divisions.....both being strike corps that's wjat we discussed .... looks like things are moving in that direction.....Interesting time ahead....

I know ur banned... this is to draw ur attention when you get back (if)

Yeah. Especially in light of ISIS now making gains in Afghanistan, the likelihood of an increased international effort in the area increases significantly. Maybe we might see 'stabilisation' done by Iranian militias supported, ironically, by US this time.

I got banned because I was actually 'exposing' a so called IA officer who has absolutely no clue about IA!! :)

Somebody here did not like the 'agenda' being subverted ;)

@hellfire , dear indian friend, welcome back.

It is always a good for those who wish to educate themselves to listen to well thoughtout views from even the opposing side. Views of everyone are neither right nor wrong...each putting forward theirs governed by their conditioning/bias.

How else can we gain understanding?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom