What's new

India Planning To Launch Own Space Station By 2030

before you make a total baboon's butt outta yourself, at least have the iq to study what the Quran says...

I don't give 2 shits about it buddy. I was pointing to the irony that the guy who claims to be full Arab blood and a proud muslim who's family invaded India is living in a Secular country like US.

I don't give 2 shits about it buddy. I was pointing to the irony that the guy who claims to be full Arab blood and a proud muslim who's family invaded India is living in a Secular country like US.
I don't think you and your kind have two shits left to give! :lol:

Funny it triggers you! Get more triggered buddy! Keep dreaming about Ghazw-e-hind while sitting in US :rofl:
Im just lovin' the fact I'm trolling the living crap outta you and you keep coming back for more punishment...:lol:

the fact that I'm the citizen of your new husband strategic partner who wouldn't even let you enter the u.s. and have to settle for the frozen Canada, gaand jalti hay kia? :rofl:

Im just lovin' the fact I'm trolling the living crap outta you and you keep coming back for more punishment...:lol:

the fact that I'm the citizen of your new husband strategic partner who wouldn't even let you enter the u.s. and have to settle for the frozen Canada, gaand jalti hay kia? :rofl:

Lol I've been to US and I'll honestly say I prefer Canada. More beautiful and lean girls here. Just what I like ;)

at this point, you are officially just looking for attention from Pakistani guys, just like your poonam pandey! :omghaha:

You're actually right. I was just looking for more triggered Pakistanis. Gotta go now! :)

Ab bas bhi kar bc! Kitni fekega!
oh is poonam pandey your behan? aur "fekega" nahi hota "phekega" ho ta hay samjha chootiyay! apnay masters ki bhaasha sahi say bola kar! 8-)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom