What's new

India Planning To Launch Own Space Station By 2030

:omghaha: @ pun intended!!! :enjoy:
179321.jpg

^^^ a preview to the alien world's welcoming committee to the first indian vedicnut err...I mean vedicnaut to reach another planet! :rofl:

oye chootroan, toilets ban tay nahi hain, pundit ji chaand ko chalain hug nay! hay amraam amraam amraam ji kia anyaay hovut raha hay, hay amraam amraam amraam amraam ji! :rofl:

Tumne toilets bana liye na...abb ek scotter / motorcycle ka engine hi bana lo... ya puri jindagi ghadhe bhech bheck kar rotiya khaoge...

Back to topic, good to keep high aspirations. These inspires youth for taking up bigger challenges and aiming high.
Timelines can be managed, aspirations should not go down and efforts to meet expectations should always ride high.

These inspires youth for taking up bigger challenges and aiming high.
Timelines can be managed, aspirations should not go down and efforts to meet expectations should always ride high.

Hohohoho...
Where you learnt this english?

:omghaha: @ pun intended!!! :enjoy:
179321.jpg

^^^ a preview to the alien world's welcoming committee to the first indian vedicnut err...I mean vedicnaut to reach another planet! :rofl:

oye chootroan, toilets ban tay nahi hain, pundit ji chaand ko chalain hug nay! hay amraam amraam amraam ji kia anyaay hovut raha hay, hay amraam amraam amraam amraam ji! :rofl:
Pakistani Instrument of Surrender

The PAKISTAN Eastern Command agree to surrender all PAKISTAN Armed Forces in BANGLA DESH to Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA, General Officer Commanding in Chief of Indian and BANGLA DESH forces in the Eastern Theatre. This surrender includes all PAKISTAN land, air and naval forces as also all para-military forces and civil armed forces. These forces will lay down their arms and surrender at the places where they are currently located to the nearest regular troops under the command of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA.
The PAKISTAN Eastern Command shall come under the orders of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA as soon as the instrument has been signed. Disobedience of orders will be regarded as a breach of the surrender terms and will be dealt with in accordance with the accepted laws and usages of war. The decision of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA will be final, should any doubt arise as to the meaning of interpretation of the surrender terms.

Lieutenant General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA gives a solemn assurance that personnel who surrender shall be treated with dignity and respect that soldiers are entitled to in accordance with provisions of the GENEVA Convention and guarantees the safety and well-being of all PAKISTAN military and para-military forces who surrender. Protection will be provided to foreign nationals, ethnic minorities and personnel of WEST PAKISTANI origin by the forces under the command of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA.

<signed> <signed>
(JAGJIT SINGH AURORA)
Lieutenant-General
General Officer Commanding in Chief
India and BANGLA DESH Forces in the
Eastern Theatre
16 December 1971

(AMIR ABDULLAH KHAN NIAZI)
Lieutenant-General
Martial Law Administrator Zone B and
Commander Eastern Command
(Pakistan)
16 December 1971

Don't forget your history...

How Google Translator can tech english ?
Give it a try , type in your language. It will give equivalent english statements.
Pick up words and try to build your own when translate fails :D
Easy to learn and adapt :D

Give it a try , type in your language. It will give equivalent english statements.
Pick up words and try to build your own when translate fails :D
Easy to learn and adapt :D
Surely I will .....
In Pakistan medical colleges Indian... Bhagwan Din Chaurasia
Book of Anotmy is taught.....Such as amazing book with simple english and explanations....I have to admit it ....

In Pakistan medical colleges Indian... Bhagwan Din Chaurasia
Book of Anotmy is taught.....Such as amazing book with simple english and explanations....I have to admit it ....
Human Anatomy - BD Chaurasia was classic in 80-90's not sure if it still used beyond 2000 in India.
Had also written good paper on Genetics, Cytology, Clinical Teratology..
Simple English, line diagrams, easy to understand :)

Human Anatomy - BD Chaurasia was classic in 80-90's not sure if it still used beyond 2000 in India.
Well I study it daily ....
And it is printed in Delhi ....
Therefore, if it is still being printed then also being used in India....

Well I study it daily ....
And it is printed in Delhi ....
Therefore, if it is still being printed then also being used in India....
Probably for export market...or for libraries ..or for some fans of him..

Probably for export market...or for libraries ..or for some fans of him..
So there BD is not right to the MBBS students in Indian....hmmmm
But in Pakistan, we (MBBS student) studdy in daily....
Very interesting....

So there BD is not right to the MBBS students in Indian....hmmmm
But in Pakistan, we (MBBS student) studdy in daily....
Very interesting....

BD is good, but most of students now got 3D models, graphics, VR Models and AV lectures, that they can view on there laptops or via internet. Other than BD, there are plenty new books which are updated to latest findings, this doesnt mean BD is any poorer on basics, its very good and easy going book and can be helpful to anyone.

The first space shanty town.
Be carefull they can target specific areas for poo bombs now...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom