What's new

India planned to kill Chinese engineers in Pakistan

ur cheap Mehran base and chinese engineer does not equal the lives of 200 Indians,foreigners, and Jewish individuals or so...

what? u mean ur ppl are better than the rest of the world? 34000 Pakistanis have died and n each n every one of them are better than u

"India is the only country in the region that feels troubled by the Pakistan Navy, which had awfully beaten the Indian Navy in Operation Dwarka of 1965. Since then, it has been an earnest desire of India to harm the Pakistan Navy but it was perhaps not possible on the battle front, hence it struck the PNS Mehran," The News quoted sources as saying.
This is so funny. Lobbying a few shells and making a run for it IS NOT awfully beating India and i guess the author slept through 1971 war where Pakistan navy was decimated. Load of @#$%

This is so funny. Lobbying a few shells and making a run for it IS NOT awfully beating India and i guess the author slept through 1971 war where Pakistan navy was decimated. Load of @#$%
respect those who died, even if they are your enemy for they also were patroitic men who left their families behind to serve their nation.

LET the GOP say this officially and not some war mongering kid on this forum.... Baseless thread ... Let pakistan or china officially accuse India

Till then :coffee:

How many times must it be told that the Pakistan Navy was playing an active role in operations against taliban in Waziristan. The Orion aircrafts were aslo being used doe survelliance in that region as well as monitoring and preventing coasts to prevent AQ and other terrorists coming in that way under US establish Task force 150. SSG-N took part in ops in Rah i Raast and Rah i Najaat.

So yes the terrorists and the taliban had a direct threat from the Navy and its survelliance equipment. What they should be really worries about is wether some big shipment of weapons or people are being moved around where the survelliance aircrafts were being used to prevent terrorsits from doing so.

Look at what the Naval chief had said just in March this year boasting about his fight against Taliban.
Before Attack, Pakistan's Navy Boasted of Role in Fight Against Taliban - NYTimes.com

no i am not a troll, there is loads of evidence on how on ISI's hand in 26/11... this isn't a tit/tat type discussion, i was only responding to utter BS... paks hate us because, of their media... WE hate paks because our media/// kill the journalist 1ST

dude if u know its because of media then why do we fight over here? do we forget that when its comes to Pakistan and India

Next time Someone Should start a thread like China attacked Mumbai in order to kill Indians.

That would have some credibility because China DID protect JUD three times in UN right before the Mumbai attacks.

China WILL use rogue non-states and states dependend on China to do their dirty work, except in cuckoo land where China does the dirty work of failed states dependent on China :lol::lol::lol:

Infact the biggest beneficiary of the Mehran attack is China too, they create further rift between US and Pakistan, thus making Pakistan more dependent on China, plus gets the chance to sell some surveillance aircraft to Pakistan too, win-win!

I knew it! I told you on this forum that India's footprints are all over it!

India sees that Pakistan is struggling so it's trying to backstab Pakistan. On one hand, it says that Pakistan has nothing to fear from India and Pakistan has to fight "terror."

Then India stages a fake terrorist attack to persuade USA that Pakistan nukes are not safe. Then USA will attack and de-nuclearize Pakistan. Then India will sweep in and take Kashmir.

If India's attack on the Pakistan naval base took out Chinese engineers, then India hopes China will ditch Pakistan and allow India to attack Pakistan with its military :disagree:

Indian backstabbing is very powerful!
If you have got the money, I'm ready to direct this movie. The script is mind blowing. Every thing is included. The terrorist attack, US special ops, India sweeping kashmir...awesome. Just PM me as and when the money is ready.

this is totally in line with any logical unfolding of the hidden plan.

in previous thread after the attach, i already mentioned it's the China part warn India of retaliation that end this terro, no back up and no following plan, ended abruptly. how? it's very clear.

ISLAMABAD: Besides the destruction of P-3C Orion aircraft of the Pakistan Navy, the twin aim of the recent terrorist attack on PNS Mehran Base in Karachi was to harm the 11 Chinese engineers, informed sources said on Wednesday.

They revealed the footsteps of the attackers go to India. “Eleven Chinese engineers, who were working on a very important project, were present in the Base Mess when the terrorists attacked the compound. Six US marines were also present in their separate mess and the security of the Chinese and Americans was given the top priority, as the attackers were charging on from two directions because the two messes were not located at one place,” informed sources told The News.

The sources said security officials first safely evacuated the Chinese and Americans, which is being considered a big success, and the two countries also expressed their satisfaction over the safe evacuation of their nationals. They said although the attackers succeeded in destroying the aircraft, their plot to harm the Chinese engineers was foiled.

“The Chinese engineers were working with Pakistani engineers on a project to enhance the defence capabilities of the Pakistan Navy. The project had, however, been completed and its demonstration had also been given sometime ago,” the sources said.

“Since India is the only country in the region that feels troubled by the Pakistan Navy, which had awfully beaten the Indian Navy in Operation Dwarka of 1965. Since then, it has been an earnest desire of India to harm the Pakistan Navy but it was perhaps not possible on battle front, hence it struck the PNS Mehran,” reasoned the sources privy to the matter, disclosing that sufficient evidence of the Indian involvement in the attack has been found.

The sources said that the Indian access to the terror outfits active in Pakistan through her consulates in Afghanistan has a major threat to internal security of the country. This is the reason that Pakistan has always been voicing concern over opening of an unjustified number of the Indian consulates in the war-ravaged and lawless neighbouring country of Afghanistan, they said.

“The attack on the PNS Mehran was conceived by the top secret service of India, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), with the primary objective of killing the Chinese engineers with the destruction of the expensive maritime surveillance aircraft of the Pakistan Navy being the secondary objective,” said the sources. “The final goal of such a daring assault was to give an impression to the international community that Pakistan was a highly fragile country vis-‡-vis its internal security,” they commented.

The sources said the impression being created by some anti-Pakistan quarters that the security institutions of the country have failed is completely baseless, misleading and concocted because the Chinese engineers, who were the real target of the terrorists, were successfully evacuated from the base safe and sound amid intense firing.
India's hand in PNS Mehran attack: Pakistani paper - World - DNA
Chinese engineers at PNS Mehran were the prime target
http://world.huanqiu.com/roll/2011-06/1733092.html(Reports from China)

4ba9dda2d2a01530c9de248e3f5026b6.jpg

Why is GOP mum about this ..... Again this discussion .... Lets wait for the GOP to accuse India officially ............

Back
Top Bottom