What's new

****** India Photos, Chinese Netizen Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in India people come to purify themselves, and only idiots consider themselves pure.

I don't think so. Our forefathers created a separate land altogether dedicating to the Pure People of the Land of the Pure. Ask your grandparents, they willingly agreed to it on Ramadan 27, 1366 - August 14, 1947.

Could you please tell me why they put corpse in the river? Is it some religious reason?

JayAtl told me it's because they have the most superior culture on Earth... I'm sure that's the case. :omghaha:

Which claim are you talking about? Toutists in Pakistan or Westerners visiting India in search of spiritual knowledge?

In search of spiritual knowledge... Yes, people who literally defecate on the street and throw animal and human corpses into rives that they bathe in are just rivers of spiritual knowledge.

The (very few) individuals who actually end up going to India don't come back with the best opinion, trust me. India is the 2nd most populous country in the world, yet she's not even in the top 20 when it comes to tourist arrivals.

You must be confusing Indian Muslims with Pakistani Muslims.

pakistani muslims admire indian terrorists and want to be like one just like you are using Tunda as your profile pic. :lol:

I have found the video of Hindu ritual (I think) where they chop up the dead body. Watch it from the 2 minutes onwards if you can. I could not watch it. A few seconds into chopping the arm of the dead body is totally horrific.

Extremly Graphic Content

its Buddhist ritual its called sky burial or something like tht..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. Our forefathers created a separate land altogether dedicating to the Pure People of the Land of the Pure. Ask your grandparents, they willingly agreed to it on Ramadan 27, 1366 - August 14, 1947.

Land of converts :lol:

Most of you belong to those cowards who cant face the heat of invaders and convert to save your a$$.

India = Shame Shame

Thank god, our Government didn't sell our lifes to Americans for daily bread.... now a days bunch of fools also laughing on others... great...

We prefer only the Pure People coming to the Land of the Pure.

:omghaha::omghaha: land of pure getting drone attacks on daily basis.... oh my god what am saying.... i am trying to talk about land of pure(lala land)....

these fellows are calling them selves as pure... how funny....

In one of the Hindu rituals (I don't know what's it called), when the corpse is being burnt, some people takeaway parts of the body and they eat it while their hands are tied behind their back. This is something they do so that they can't be re-incarnated or for some other crazy purpose.

In another Hindu ritual (I think (Indian anyway)) they chop up the dead body. I saw a video of it on YouTube a long time ago but I had to stop it just a few seconds into watching it - it nearly shocked me to death.

That's not really a mainstream Hindu ritual, they are a sub-sect of "Kapalika" consisting of maybe a few hundred people known as "Aghori", they mostly live in Varanasi & Kashi and practice the most extreme form of Shaibism.

Below is a quote from someone else explaining the practice:

"They believe everything is made of 5 elements. They don't have duality of good and evil. Also they do such stuffs to overcome the limits of body...Body without soul is nothing but a carcass..

Shivaism has 3 faces of Lord Shiva Vamdeva, Ishana Shiva and Aghor Rudra. Aghoris worships 3rd face, Aghor rudra. They renounce every mundane pleasures. They practice in cremation ground because that is the end of physical of body."

And Hindus practice cremation, ancient method of cremation requires lots of wood. Probably some poor people can't afford that much of wood and bodies remain half-burned. In most places now electric ovens are mandatory, that is a clean & quick method.

That's not really a mainstream Hindu ritual, they are a sub-sect of "Kapalika" consisting of maybe a few hundred people known as "Aghori", they mostly live in Varanasi & Kashi and practice the most extreme form of Shaibism.

Below is a quote from someone else explaining the practice:

"They believe everything is made of 5 elements. They don't have duality of good and evil. Also they do such stuffs to overcome the limits of body...Body without soul is nothing but a carcass..

Shivaism has 3 faces of Lord Shiva Vamdeva, Ishana Shiva and Aghor Rudra. Aghoris worships 3rd face, Aghor rudra. They renounce every mundane pleasures. They practice in cremation ground because that is the end of physical of body."

And Hindus practice cremation, ancient method of cremation requires lots of wood. Probably some poor people can't afford that much of wood and bodies remain half-burned. In most places now electric ovens are mandatory, that is a clean & quick method.

Are the Aghoris Hindus or Budhists?

Are the Aghoris Hindus or Budhists?

They are Aghoris, an extreme sect of Kapaliks. Many Hindus don't consider them Hindus, and they lead a secluded life.

If you find it difficult to figure out, then just consider how many Muslims don't consider those, who cut living peoples neck in the name of Allah, as Muslims. (Aghoris don't kill anybody though).

Hope that explains....! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom