What's new

Featured India Passes Law Making Compulsory Teaching of Hindu Ramayana and Gita in Islamic Madrassas

The strongest exponents of Islam were the Rashidun,Ummayads,Egyptian Mamluks and the Ottomans...A muslim society needs to follow the Ottoman blueprint...the leader of a Muslim nation needs to have a royal harem..artillery technology second to none...

Don't forget the eunuchs. You need lots of those to run these systems.

Maybe your religion does, but mine does not. My religion just requires me to continue my personal struggle and in that struggle I will find the truth.
If there exists the concept of truth that the concept of falsehood would exist too.

You have no theological critique for what your perceive as falsehood?

If one system excludes them and target their exploitation and the other a sense of normal life, the choice is not that hard.

The systematic exploitation of man and resource in India is endogenous while resistance to it is exogenous.

Again society not the religion. Find me one reference to Eunuchs or Harems in Quran. Hinduism has a codified caste system, calls for Satti and your temples are adorned with acts of sexual depravity including beastiality.

wow ! Two nation theory validated... i thought secularism was there??? :)

A slightly tangential question.
I never understood why Madressas are needed by Muslims. I am not saying stop doing it. Just a curious question.

Other religions - Hinduism, Christanity, Buddhism etc do not have any equivalent system like that. They learn about their religion from their elders at home, through self-reading, from movies, documentaries, visiting places of worship etc.

Is Islam so difficult to understand that children need to go to a separate school and invest years understanding it?

Islam is a much more thorough religion than all the others. so a proper madrassa is needed. even reciting the Quran properly needs training. other religions can make do with grandpa teaching them a few things. Islam is far above that.

If there exists the concept of truth that the concept of falsehood would exist too.

You have no theological critique for what your perceive as falsehood?

True is anything that stands up to scrutiny. Falsehood is something that does not. The struggle and time makes sure that truth prevails.

True is anything that stands up to scrutiny. Falsehood is something that does not. The struggle and time makes sure that truth prevails.

But there would always be your truth and there would always be my truth.

Islam is a much more thorough religion than all the others. so a proper madrassa is needed. even reciting the Quran properly needs training. other religions can make do with grandpa teaching them a few things. Islam is far above that.
Got it. And the Quran recitation is taught in the local language or Arabic. If latter, then is it also taught?

So basically

to your religion and to my religion?

How many Dharamshalas teach you my religion?

Societies are always shaped by their demographics. Democratic western society is based on greek philosophy, because the greeks were European and they influenced all the peoples of Europe. In India Hindus demographically, politically and economically predominate. So naturally Indian democratic society has has a Hindu philosophical flavor. Thats why Indian democracy is so stable but its also why Jinnah left. Pakistan democratic society is based in Islamic philosophy. If there are great Muslim philosophical works that could help with the critical thinking of your populace then they should be taught to all students regardless of religion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom