What's new

Featured India Passes Law Making Compulsory Teaching of Hindu Ramayana and Gita in Islamic Madrassas

The history was stupid

Full of Jahilat and ignorance and superstitions and caste system

Nothing to be proud of such Jahilat
The more distance Muslims of the subcontinent can put between themselves and the below trash the better

It is is epitome of utter Jahilat

View attachment 723478

So Pakistanis are better Muslims than Indonesians?

muslims dont give a shit. the true faith, present, and future is all that matters.

Some Muslims actually do care. (eg. Indonesian Muslims). and they seem to be doing a lot better than Pakistani Muslims in terms of economy, education and general stability of the country. History and philosophy teach valuable lessons.

Some Muslims actually do care. (eg. Indonesian Muslims). and they seem to be doing a lot better than Pakistani Muslims in terms of economy, education and general stability of the country. History and philosophy teach valuable lessons.

and what about hinduism do indonesian muslims care about? Pakistan has bigger problems than Indonesia because we are in a worse neighbourhood. they dont have to deal with you shits as neighbours.

Last edited:
and what about hinduism do indonesian muslims care about? Pakistan has bigger problems than Indonesia because he are in a worse neighbourhood. they dont have to deal with you shits as neighbours.

Just do a little research Indonesan
and what about hinduism do indonesian muslims care about? Pakistan has bigger problems than Indonesia because he are in a worse neighbourhood. they dont have to deal with you shits as neighbours.

Maybe try to understand your neighbor rather than demonize them.

So Pakistanis are better Muslims than Indonesians?

The history of South Asia is shittier

Indonesia is overwhelmingly muslim, they don't give a toss about hinduism but they can learn history from a abstract point of view

In South Asia the threat from hindutva extremism is simply too great to tolerate confusion against a enemy with massive ego problems

Therefore the response to any ignorant attempt to connect to the Jahilat of Hinduism must be responded to on the strongest terms and with increased zeal for islam

The history of South Asia is shittier

Indonesia is overwhelmingly muslim, they don't give a toss about hinduism but they can learn history from a abstract point of view

In South Asia the threat from hindutva extremism is simply too great to tolerate confusion against a enemy with massive ego problems

Therefore the response to any ignorant attempt to connect to the Jahilat of Hinduism must be responded to on the strongest terms and with increased zeal for islam

I and the most of the rest of the world would disagree. Pakistan is on the Fatf graylist not India, so obviously the rest of the world thinks that militant Islam is a far greater issue than Hindutva.

If India is the issue then why is Pakistan on the Fatf graylist and not India.

Just do a little research Indonesan

go on. tell me.

Maybe try to understand your neighbor rather than demonize them.

our neighbour, India, is a maha chutya. what more is there to learn?

I and the most of the rest of the world would disagree. Pakistan is on the Fatf graylist not India, so obviously the rest of the world thinks that militant Islam is a far greater issue than Hindutva.

thats because we are not good at lying like you lot. India is the home of call centres because its good at lying and talking shit.

because of corrupt politicians in the country. but its getting better now.

go on. tell me.

thats because we are not good at lying like you lot. India is the home of call centres because its good at lying and talking shit.

Forget it. It's not worth my time.

and the most of the rest of the world would disagree. Pakistan is on the Fatf graylist not India, so obviously the rest of the world thinks that militant Islam is a far greater issue than Hindutva

The rest of the world is learning that any Extremism is deadly

Hindutva extremism is now starting to get attention

In South Asia hindutva is the biggest threat

We don't have the space like the Indonesians do and trust me apart from cultural aspects they couldn't give a shit about hinduism

go on. tell me.

To your last question, the answer is quite obvious. The same reason Russia won't get out on the grey list regardless of the fact that they have surmounted significant cybersecurity attacks and been involved in several dubious money flows. India is too big of a market, especially for the likes of France and US. Nothing to do with how clean (or otherwise) you are. If you believe even for a second that FATF is anything other than a political organisation, you can't be more naive.

To your last question, the answer is quite obvious. The same reason Russia won't get out on the grey list regardless of the fact that they have surmounted significant cybersecurity attacks and been involved in several dubious money flows. India is too big of a market, especially for the likes of France and US. Nothing to do with how clean (or otherwise) you are. If you believe even for a second that FATF is anything other than a political organisation, you can't be more naive.

No. That is not why. If Russia had terrorists groups operating on its soil with state help then it too would be on the graylist. Russia knows the limits and they will push them: Dissidents, cybersecurity but not full blown terrorism. Putin has the power to crack down as he wishes and so will never get on that list.

If India has terrorists groups openly operating on its soil then it too would make it on the graylist.

This hapoen when you choose illatrate person as your pm he still thinks like chai wala that his chai will besold easily

No. That is not why. If Russia had terrorists groups operating on its soil with state help then it too would be on the graylist. Russia knows the limits and they will push them: Dissidents, cybersecurity but not full blown terrorism. Putin has the power to crack down as he wishes and so will never get on that list.

If India has terrorists groups openly operating on its soil then it too would make it on the graylist.

Russians money launder massive sums of money through Malta. It gets recycled back into Europe. Hence the Netherlands can keep buying huge amounts of stuff from Russia but Russians never get any richer.
Russia isn't on the list because it's money laundering has the EU stamp of approval.
Edit (that is what I believe anyway...obviously I could be wrong)

Mauritius a predominantly Hindu country is on the grey list too.
So is the Cayman Islands which is a multi-billion dollar secret Swiis type banking center, and likes being on the grey list.

Back
Top Bottom