What's new

Featured India Passes Law Making Compulsory Teaching of Hindu Ramayana and Gita in Islamic Madrassas

Don’t explain it to Pakistanis, whatever you tell them is wrong only they are right. Ramayan is a part of our ancient history and culture, plus Bhagwat Gita has nothing to do with Hinduism but is a book of moral values which everyone should read once irrespective of religion.

And no one is banning Quran for them, they will be taught that also, but in my opinion if they are taught Ramayan and Gita they will connect to their roots in India instead of remaining into a delusion that they are Arabs, Turks Mughals. It is my opinion only.
What's happening in Muslim world, Indian muslim consider themselves blessed.

IM's have rejected the madness of the middle east etc, Indian islam is different.

in my opinion if they are taught Ramayan and Gita they will connect to their roots in India

you think they would have become muslim if they cared about those roots? lol, as a son of muhajirs from bihar, i can tell you we dont care. if you heard some of things my family says about ramayan, gita and everything else, then you would know how serious i am in what i say.

you think they would have become muslim if they cared about those roots? lol, as a son of muhajirs from bihar, i can tell you we dont care. if you heard some of things my family says about ramayan, gita and everything else, then you would know how serious i am in what i say.
Who cares about Muhajirs? Have a good life in Pakistan.

Who cares about Muhajirs? Have a good life in Pakistan.

Muhajirs have lot of relatives still in India. so i am speaking for many muslims that live in india too. a big chunk of my dad's side of the family still lives in Bihar. they dont care one bit about Gita, Ramayan, Maha Bharat, etc.

Muhajirs have lot of relatives still in India. so i am speaking for many muslims that live in india too. a big chunk of my dad's side of the family still lives in Bihar. they dont care one bit about Gita, Ramayan, Maha Bharat, etc.
one day they will learn about their ancestors and about their 5000 year old culture .
Prophets were people and not divine that is why they are the true source of inspiration.

Humans have no interest in superhuman civil war. It does them no purpose.
i am talking about persecution of your minorities who are forced to leave pakistan and take refuge in europe .

Don’t cry when someone makes fun of your religion when you mock other’s.

says the guy in the thread where muslims are going to be forced to learn about your religion. if simply seeing pictures of your religion makes you embarrassed, then that shows the strength of your faith or lack thereof. those pictures were produced by hindus, not muslims. also, its the indian hindus that are making a mockery out of muslims faith by forcing them to read and learn about hindu faith and culture, and then india has the audacity to call itself secular and get applause from the world.

Last edited:
Why do Indonesian not have a problem with Ramayana? Their national airlines is called Garuda airlines. Isn't that shocking as well? South Asian Muslims need to remember their history. If Indonesia can then why can't they?

one day they will learn about their ancestors and about their 5000 year old culture .

i am talking about persecution of your minorities who are forced to leave pakistan and take refuge in europe .

They already know about their ancestors

Then they dumped Hinduism for a superior system in Islam

What else do they need to know?

They already know about their ancestors

Then they dumped Hinduism for a superior system in Islam

What else do they need to know?

this is what indian hindus are so desperate to share with indian muslims.

2.jpg

Why do Indonesian not have a problem with Ramayana? Their national airlines is called Garuda airlines. Isn't that shocking as well? South Asian Muslims need to remember their history. If Indonesia can then why can't they?
The history was stupid

Full of Jahilat and ignorance and superstitions and caste system

Nothing to be proud of such Jahilat
The more distance Muslims of the subcontinent can put between themselves and the below trash the better

It is is epitome of utter Jahilat

EwDOSaKXMAAWPHz.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom