What's new

India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

Joe Sb. First thing that I wish to register is............. I would have asked you to reverse the positive rating had this rating system been a transparent one. But I won't shy away to be selfish and will take this one to knock off one of my 3 negative ratings out of 4 which in my opinion were never justified :D

I am pleased that my post assisted you and made you happy in some way. You would know better about your countrymen but for me there are two broad types ........... one is modi indians and the other is Indians. Sadly Indians are outnumbered on this forum by modi indians and reading the latter is one main reason I never develop any soft corner for India as a whole at all. Not that it matters but I still have my right to like or dislike.

For me you are not a traitor but a difficult Indian who I wouldn't dare to take on, I would always prefer a modi indian, the rest can keep on thinking whatever they think about you but I will always base my opinion on how you react and what you type. And as conveyed in past you being very senior in age, in knowledge, in experience ......... you have my respect, I wouldn't mind you scolding me. Choota mota taunt aur mazak kabi kabi bus app bardasht kar laina baki app ki zaat say mujay koi masla nai hay.:lol:

Don't you DARE ask for the rating to be taken back. :mad:

Those who talk about probability of sanctions on Pakistan, should study WHY sanctions were placed on Pakistan in the past.

And then should compare those reasons with the basis which the monkeys are ranting and propagating currently.

They're living in a fool's paradise.

Pakistanis, don't waste your time and efforts responding to monkey-rants. They're in heat and pain.

It is rude to call Indians monkeys.

Please don't call it that. An educational video here will describe it more aptly

@Viper0011. this is what I alluded to yesterday

@nair

:rofl:

This, according to a respectable Chinese gentleman of Calcutta, is a Bengali fight. Talk talk talk, then go away.

VERY appropriate!

A guy called
A) masood caught In India and free when plane was hijack by its relatives is state guest,
B) Dawood Family live in Karachi and married to PAK
C) MAST GUL living in PAK.

you have one we have many pics like this.....

You just made my point for me --- that both States engage in this tit-for-tat, so singling Pakistan out as the only state that sponsors terrorism in the region cannot work because it's simply not true. This is what I'm saying.

Whether or not this government goes beyond the standard "kadi ninda", i believe that we have reached a point where it should be apparent to everyone that India & Pakistan are simply not going to get anywhere. The Pakistanis are not about to part with the Kashmir issue & India is not about to part with Kashmir. No talks, nothing....this is a complete stalemate. Attitudes in India towards Pakistan & even Pakistanis have completely hardened, a process started post 26/11 but reinforced with each such incident. Every Indian leader has come with hopes of getting into the history books as being the one who solved the India-Pakistan problem & every Indian leader has found that his efforts have only diminished his legacy. Modi has got his comeuppance at thinking that he was somehow different. While I believe some local retributions to the Uri attack is inevitable, I would much prefer a significant cutback on the India-Pakistani relationship including a significant scaling back of diplomatic presence & even a cut off to people contacts rather than some heavy handed military measure which i do not believe will change matters substantially. A few years down the line, the relationship can be revisited by however is in power then.

Don't you DARE ask for the rating to be taken back. :mad:

It is rude to call Indians monkeys.

If that's what got conveyed then allow me to clarify that I didn't mean "all indians are Monkeys". The monkey word was and is intended for those members who some call "fan boys" or who keep jumping hysterically blowing war trumpets and keep ranting repeatedly on PDF. It is those whom I referred to, and intend to refer to in future as well, as Monkeys and their rants as Monkey-rants.

You will appreciate the fact that nowhere in my post did I associate the word Monkey with Indians, as in "Indian Monkeys". It could be applied to anyone irrespective of nationality or race. It relates to the behaviour.

Lastly, let's get this thing clear, I don't care about ratings. I've been a member here well before you joined, read more and post less and have no interest in gaining any special "ratings/rankings" or "status". So you may feel free to add as many ratings as you like to my ID. To me, it doesn't matter.

You just made my point for me --- that both States engage in this tit-for-tat, so singling Pakistan out as the only state that sponsors terrorism in the region cannot work because it's simply not true. This is what I'm saying.
you tell the ur terrorist living in India and roaming free and doing all things ?

you tell the ur terrorist living in India and roaming free and doing all things ?

Whether they are living in India or the moon --- any terrorist, based anywhere, who gets support from one country to attack another --- the problem is the same.

We both have supported terrorists against each other. Let's leave it at that.

Standoff??Which standoff r u talking about?? Randi Rona of some cheep "Welay" former General and presstitutes from India has become a standoff between Pak and India?? Oh come on don't u listen it before?Try to recall:-)
your rangers leave called off, our army commanders reached on post even for night duty. your AF is clearing motorways for possible getting base destroyed........ your effected very much....and running here n their like headless chicken

Whether they are living in India or the moon --- any terrorist, based anywhere, who gets support from one country to attack another --- the problem is the same.

We both have supported terrorists against each other. Let's leave it at that.
you don't have only proof only your imaginative theory, we have proof with pics...

I would ignore the other posters however you are a think tank...so a question ....

Why do think this year UN meeting was so special that we would kill our own soldiers to deflect some attention..is this is the first time large scale protests happened in the valley or people dying due to police actions??...hasn't Pakistan gone to all corners for the same already?? ....I mean how idiotic it would sound if i have to say that Pakistan faked terror attacks so as to show the world that she is a victim of terrorism to so that she can deflect attention from her wrong doings....?? Even with all the bitterness it is very hard for me to claim something like that...how come you think that it was a false flag....in fact are there such instances where country's kill their own soldiers to malign a particular country in a forum which don't even give two hoots about the whole issue for that matter.....
This is what you think not your politicians who are running all this mess. What they want from the world is to isolate the Pakistan just like Iran and North Korea. This incident might not be a false flag operation but why then it happened to occur just before PM Nawaz address to UN assembly. India was blaming Pakistan for this incident even prior to the start of initial investigation.

AF cleared motorways before one week for country wide Excersize.Every Profectional Army stayes vigilant in all circumstances.Rangers Guard the border only and are their to respond to any cross border small arms firing.Which is Normal in Pak indo context.So what the big deal??where is standoff??Some Indian Generals and presstitutes suffering with sugar and blood pressure diese are doing roudi Rona and People are talking about STANDOFF. Surgical strike is a matter of seconds not minutes,which these ill Indian jockers sitting on tv channels have done on Pakistan in their dreams every Night.STANDOFF ?Which Standoff??

our army commanders reached on post even for night duty. your AF is clearing motorways for possible getting base destroyed

Do you even know why motorway's side barriers were removed?

A full-scale Air Force exercise is being conducted announcement of which was made about a month back.

your rangers leave called off, our army commanders reached on post even for night duty. your AF is clearing motorways for possible getting base destroyed........ your effected very much....and running here n their like headless chicken

you don't have only proof only your imaginative theory, we have proof with pics...
Proof with pics We have your alive Monkey Kalbushan yadav with us

Do you even know why motorway's side barriers were removed?

A full-scale Air Force exercise is being conducted announcement of which was made about a month back.
do you have notification of that exercise dated back ?

Proof with pics We have your alive Monkey Kalbushan yadav with us
Oh man only u have Yadav in last one year, Since last 20 yrs we have proof with pigs like Mast Gul, Masood , Dawood what about that?

Last edited:
Indians r desperate to prove that their is STANDOFF between Pak and India to fool their public that Pakistan takes our rant seriously:crazy::lol:

Oh man only u have Yadav in last one year, Since last 20 yrs we have Mast Gul, Masood , Dawood what about that?
Where are they??:D R they surving Navel officers?? Why you release Masood then?Super power Hindutvastan released a terrorist?Dawood ? My 15 year old cousin name is Dawood.What he did with you?o_O

Samjhota express,Makkah Masjid blast who did those terror acts?Col prohet,swami Asemenand r the proud terrorists of Hindutvastan.Look who is Talking:lol:

Do I have to teach you how to use Google? The announcement was made before Eid. It was all over media.

Oh man only u have Yadav in last one year, Since last 20 yrs we have Mast Gul, Masood , Dawood what about that?

It's Yadav plus 41 (which is the number of agents we captured based on what Yadav coughed up after ISI interrogators had their way with that baboon).

Who is Mast Gul? I had a mechanic once by that name.

Masood - Your incompetent and impotent RAW couldn't keep him and themselves released him. Why blame us for that? You should feel ashamed for even raising Masood's name in front of any Pakistani whom your sissi RAW and government released in haste. Shame on you for dealing with terrorists. Or were they freedom fighters?

Dawood Ibrahim. Circumstantial evidence. Maybe he is here Maybe he is not. Can't say. Would you trade him for Brahmin Bugti? Now you understand why we want you to give bugti asylum. We want him to come to you so we can make the exchange. Interested? Let's strike a deal. C'mon.

Do I have to teach you how to use Google? The announcement was made before Eid. It was all over media.

It's Yadav plus 41 (which is the number of agents we captured based on what Yadav coughed up after ISI interrogators had their way with that baboon).

Who is Mast Gul? I had a mechanic once by that name.

Masood - Your incompetent and impotent RAW couldn't keep him and themselves released him. Why blame us for that? You should feel ashamed for even raising Masood's name in front of any Pakistani whom your sissi RAW and government released in haste. Shame on you for dealing with terrorists. Or were they freedom fighters?

Dawood Ibrahim. Circumstantial evidence. Maybe he is here Maybe he is not. Can't say. Would you trade him for Brahmin Bugti? Now you understand why we want you to give bugti asylum. We want him to come to you so we can make the exchange. Interested? Let's strike a deal. C'mon.
lol you have problem in understanding English?

Yadav u got is nothing ..... he agent,

A) Mast Gul was terrorist leader who burn holy plane in Kashmir and escape and live in PAK , google it

B) Freedom Fighter ?? he PAK citizen terrorist caught in India,

we have free because your ISI agent hijack the plane and threated to kill innocent people in plane, Your ISI agents is so much Siisi they used unarmed women / kids / people as a shield to make him free. we are not like you.

C) Since you claim don't have Dawood , so why even think about a deal on Bugti ??? when you cliam u have dawood then talk about deal.

BTW the same thing you also said OBL and AK khan ... lol...

We have more then 5K PAK terrorist either killed or agent arrested , u only manage 41? ISI is such a pathetic working agency, RIGHT?

Back
Top Bottom