What's new

India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

lol you have problem in understanding English?

Yadav u got is nothing ..... he agent,

A) Mast Gul was terrorist leader who burn holy plane in Kashmir and escape and live in PAK , google it

B) Freedom Fighter ?? he PAK citizen terrorist caught in India,

we have free because your ISI agent hijack the plane and threated to kill innocent people in plane, Your ISI agents is so much Siisi they used unarmed women / kids / people as a shield to make him free. we are not like you.

C) Since you claim don't have Dawood , so why even think about a deal on Bugti ??? when you cliam u have dawood then talk about deal.

BTW the same thing you also said OBL and AK khan ... lol...

We have more then 5K PAK terrorist either killed or agent arrested , u only manage 41? ISI is such a pathetic working agency, RIGHT?

@Joe Shearer

This chap @Alpha Fighter is going to get a nervous breakdown. For God's Sake, give him a couple of anti-depressants and once he stabilises, teach him a bit of english.

A PERSPECTIVE:

What we are witnessing is the beginning of the next phase of the Great Game formulated by the New World Order, in which India is the pawn which is being used by "them", in this region for their objectives. We have seen their maps and have seen the past maps of the Middle East getting redrawn in Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Syria during the last few months and years.

As stated earlier in previous posts of this thread, please do not bring religion or prophecies into this discussion.

The pawn (India), tried to execute "their" plans covertly during the last few years, but failed. Failed in baluchistan, in karachi and in northern Pakistan. Now the plans will be executed covertly by the pawn, who has already signed logistics support agreement with US.

"They" have their end objectives in this region (and globally) which "they" are target(ing) to achieve.

We know of this phase and have prepared for it. More aggressively during the last two years.

Prepare yourselves, stay steadfast and keep faith.
نَصْرٌ مِّن اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ

If that's what got conveyed then allow me to clarify that I didn't mean "all indians are Monkeys". The monkey word was and is intended for those members who some call "fan boys" or who keep jumping hysterically blowing war trumpets and keep ranting repeatedly on PDF. It is those whom I referred to, and intend to refer to in future as well, as Monkeys and their rants as Monkey-rants.

You will appreciate the fact that nowhere in my post did I associate the word Monkey with Indians, as in "Indian Monkeys". It could be applied to anyone irrespective of nationality or race. It relates to the behaviour.

Lastly, let's get this thing clear, I don't care about ratings. I've been a member here well before you joined, read more and post less and have no interest in gaining any special "ratings/rankings" or "status". So you may feel free to add as many ratings as you like to my ID. To me, it doesn't matter.

I think your reply perfectly justifies your position, and have no hesitation in revising my decision. I shall ignore your last paragraph, as you would yourself wish, and as I would have written the same, with the difference that I would not have commented about joining dates, that being as inconsequential to this discussion as the colours of our respective eyes.

@Joe Shearer

This chap @Alpha Fighter is going to get a nervous breakdown. For God's Sake, give him a couple of anti-depressants and once he stabilises, teach him a bit of english.

I DO NOT do monkeys, any more than you do. They are the reason why I have gone off the forum in disgust twice - they and their green cousins. But your post that I just read somewhere was so dignified and admirable that I shall make a SINGLE exception to honour your request.

I DO NOT do monkeys, any more than you do. They are the reason why I have gone off the forum in disgust twice - they and their green cousins. But your post that I just read somewhere was so dignified and admirable that I shall make a SINGLE exception to honour your request.
And I appreciate it. Thank you.

Does Pak have reserves? Can they be called for active duty? In that case the strength issue may be minimized..
I don't think so as we do not have any compulsory military training laws here. What I have said about the shifting of forces actually did happen after Mumbai attacks and it did create a vacuum in Sawat and FATA which benefited Al Qaeda and TTP.

A PERSPECTIVE:

What we are witnessing is the beginning of the next phase of the Great Game formulated by the New World Order, in which India is the pawn which is being used by "them", in this region for their objectives. We have seen their maps and have seen the past maps of the Middle East getting redrawn in Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Syria during the last few months and years.

As stated earlier in previous posts of this thread, please do not bring religion or prophecies into this discussion.

The pawn (India), tried to execute "their" plans covertly during the last few years, but failed. Failed in baluchistan, in karachi and in northern Pakistan. Now the plans will be executed covertly by the pawn, who has already signed logistics support agreement with US.

"They" have their end objectives in this region (and globally) which "they" are target(ing) to achieve.

We know of this phase and have prepared for it. More aggressively during the last two years.

Prepare yourselves, stay steadfast and keep faith.
نَصْرٌ مِّن اللَّهِ وَفَتْحٌ قَرِيبٌ

Every one has his/her own perspectives .But if you want that same perspectives from rest of the world then you would face failure .

You should be puny in a size and economy to become a pawn .Both are wrong when it comes to India.

your rangers leave called off, our army commanders reached on post even for night duty. your AF is clearing motorways for possible getting base destroyed........ your effected very much....and running here n their like headless chicken

you don't have only proof only your imaginative theory, we have proof with pics...

Pictures are present here as well --- generally these remain secret. Mush showed pics of Baloch terrorists scurrying in and out of Indian consulates in Afghanistan. We also have a guy called Kulbushan in custody.

Are we really arguing over this? I'm mature enough to admit that we both use proxies against each other --- and that we both have decent proofs against each other... but if one exposes these, the other will be exposed too.

No military action will be taken till UNGA is complete. So any action will be atleast after end of next week

This is what you think not your politicians who are running all this mess. What they want from the world is to isolate the Pakistan just like Iran and North Korea. This incident might not be a false flag operation but why then it happened to occur just before PM Nawaz address to UN assembly. India was blaming Pakistan for this incident even prior to the start of initial investigation.
This is naive way of thinking...India showed utmost restraint during Pathankot investigation...even allowed your investigation team to our base(something unheard of in our relations since eternity) and yet what was the output...Nada as even that incident has been touted as fake by you guys...so how on this earth you expect any restraint when relations are sour to the level where we are??

Just because we blamed Pakistan(a practice both neighbours follow earnestly) is equivalent of it being a fake operation??

Pictures are present here as well --- generally these remain secret. Mush showed pics of Baloch terrorists scurrying in and out of Indian consulates in Afghanistan. We also have a guy called Kulbushan in custody.

Are we really arguing over this? I'm mature enough to admit that we both use proxies against each other --- and that we both have decent proofs against each other... but if one exposes these, the other will be exposed too.
Nah....not true....International community is not in agreement to this...if you have tangible proofs then you should have managed to garner some support from international community on this front...no??

On the day of the attack, India pledged to avenge. Three days after, it has inflicted maximum damage to Pakistan. Caught our spy pigeon.

Back
Top Bottom