India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

@Oscar

As an Indian I would like to say some thing in Modi's and India's defence

In Modi's defence ; we can say that he tried for peace but Failed

There are THREE instances

1 LOC clashes of 2014

2 Pathankot attack

3 The violence in Kashmir and this latest attack in Uri

As far as Kashmir is concerned ; Even The Congress will NEVER deliver it to Pakistan

So any peace formula will ultimately have to be Minus Kashmir

But the difference is that Modi is aggresively pursuing India's interests globally and
finally we will see that the clashes on LOC will become serious and dangerous
with many casualties

Doval is the PM's biggest strength ; he is very quite and efficient

And he doesnt throw his weight around ; the perfect team man

They were all Jackals and foxes
Hyenas are respectable and strong creatures ; They FIGHT with Lions

Doval has no deliverable unlike rest of the cabinet. His performance and frequent flying however does bring up some interesting questions like -

1. He was responsible for allowing visit of Pakistani investigation team to Pathankot base despite stiff opposition from Parrikar and Military. What happened? A wet slap. Pakistan reneged on the agreement he stuck for reciprocity and refused the visit of Indian team

2. He was responsible for arranging Modi visit to Pakistan - another blunder after pathankot

3. He was responsible for closer strategic relations with French - another blunder after leaks

4. He was responsible for Nepal policy - blunder which was salvaged by MeA.

I can go on and on.

Doval has no deliverable unlike rest of the cabinet. His performance and frequent flying however does bring up some interesting questions like -

1. He was responsible for allowing visit of Pakistani investigation team to Pathankot base despite stiff opposition from Parrikar and Military. What happened? A wet slap. Pakistan reneged on the agreement he stuck for reciprocity and refused the visit of Indian team

2. He was responsible for arranging Modi visit to Pakistan - another blunder after pathankot

3. He was responsible for closer strategic relations with French - another blunder after leaks

I can go on and on.

1 Nepal is under Control ; Prachanda came here recently

2 If France can give us a Good deal even AFTER the leaks ; what is the Harm

That leaks was a big eye opener for the entire world

Sending the French away because of Scorpene is LIKE
THROWING the BABY out with the Bathwater

3 ) Pathankot and Lahore are Interlinked

That gamble was necessary to Create a Positive image for Modi

Now Nobody will say that MODI did not try for peace

Now the Field is open for India for going ahead full throttle

Baluchistan was Doval's idea ; Look how rattled they are

Doval is a Million times better than the likes of Shiv Shankar Menon

1 Nepal is under Control ; Prachanda came here recently

2 If France can give us a Good deal even AFTER the leaks ; what is the Harm

That leaks was a big eye opener for the entire world

Sending the French away because of Scorpene is LIKE
THROWING the BABY out with the Bathwater

3 ) Pathankot and Lahore are Interlinked

That gamble was necessary to Create a Positive image for Modi

Now Nobody will say that MODI did not try for peace

Now the Field is open for India for going ahead full throttle

Baluchistan was Doval's idea ; Look how rattled they are

Doval is a Million times better than the likes of Shiv Shankar Menon

1. Prachanda was managed by MeA. Doval had no role there. It is only now that he is getting involved. Sushma straight away went to Modi and told him that let her do her job in Nepal after Doval messed up.
2. I ll wait for French to give us a good deal. All has gone silent now - seams like they brushed it off
3. You may try to spin off pathankot visit as a positive but it was a black day and black eye. No country would have allowed it.

PM NAWAZ SHARIF SHOULD GIVE A CLEAR MESSAGE TO THE WORLD THAT NO ADVENTURE WILL BE TOLERATED BY ANYONE ALONG OUR ANY BORDER...... AND WE R ALREADY FIGHTING A WAR AGAINST TERRORISM IN OUR OWN COUNTRY..... SO WE R A BUSY NATION AND WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PLAN A HUNT FOR INDIAN KITTENS.....
What's with the Capital letters? Are you trying to compete with T-Rex on who can give the most eyesore to PDF readers?

1. Prachanda was managed by MeA. Doval had no role there
2. I ll wait for French to give us a good deal. All has gone silent now - seams like they brushed it off
3. You may try to spin off pathankot visit as a positive but it was a black day and black eye. No country would have allowed it.

S Jaishankar and Doval are a team ; they work together like a Hand in Glove

Lahore was a Risk that had to be taken

Pathankot is BAD for Pakistan ; And Lahore is good for Modi and India

We shut the US mouth forever after Lahore and Pathankot

The only reason US congress got tough with those 8 F 16 is because of Lahore and Pathankot

Similarly Doval and Jaishankar have Together pushed for ALL the GULF countries visit of Modi
and the India US LEMOA agreement

The Saudi ; Iran ; UAE ; Afghanistan trips ; the enhanced AID to Vietnam and Afganistan
are all the Joint achievements of Doval and S Jaishankar

I can go on and on.

I think his biggest blunder was the "Monkey", Kulbashan Yadev.

For that India had to answer some very seroius question regarding her support for cross-border terrorism.

Provide reference or bugger off..... Go peddle your BS on Nawaz Sharif threads.

Highly doubt the 6.9 million number, total strength of Indian army active is 1.2 million and reserve 1.1 million
http://pib.nic.in/newsite/erelease.aspx?relid=(Release ID :148814)

if the combined total of army is 2.3 million it is impossible that there can be 7 (6.9) million in j&k.
The entire northern command has about 300,000 soldiers at it's disposal, total deployment in J&K across all regiments of army is aroun half of that number and a similar figure of parmil in the region would not bring the forces at level higher than the 350k mark.

ROTFL

6.9 million is the civilian population of Kashmir.

My question again. When is Pakistan going to be sanctioned as you guy claim all the time?

Surely you or someone like you would have asked the same question repeatedly each time before Pakistan has been sanctioned in the past? What happened each time after sanctions were in fact imposed? Did you apologize for your pompous self-confidence?

Loss of credibility by being proven wrong evidently means nothing.

the indians might just go after the rangers on the border, the rangers will take a heavy hit. how pakistan responds is something else of its own. I seriously doubt they'll go inside AJK, that act in itself will lead to all out war.

I think you have no idea how world is running.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/42falseflags.php
india is doing what is good for its future embarrassment and stakes are high india is fail to deal with 700 thousands army and Mody is terrorist PM. and he wants to act as macho man..
india have been doing this from long time.. killing Innocent people in samjotha express and calling it Pakistan.. matter fact Pakistan is reason of india's huge population cuz indian just cant find any other excuse to tackle their problems any more.
mody will regret if india try to do anything funny... its very serious game.
:disagree: i am not even sure how to respond to this....let me ask you this then....Using the same link can i say that terror attacks in Pakistan are carried by ISI to divert worlds attention from her own wrong doings of promoting terror in AF and India?? I am sorry but this is just plain stupid...Not only your source however even the logic is simply naive...What is at stake that justifies India killing her own 18 soldiers?? As if otherwise the world would have rallied behind Pakistan and would have forced us to pack our bags and leave Kashmir....

• Kashmir is declared disputed territory between India and Pakistan.
True. Any resolution of the dispute is between Pakistan and India, bilaterally, by treaty.

Subject to conditions being met, which have not been met, and which have made the original offer obsolete.

Obsolete. Conditions for holding the plebiscite were not met. Blame the idiots who did not meet the conditions, not India.

Wrong

Wrong. The High Court was set up by the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir. What the Constitution says supersedes anything else.

Really? Tough luck.

I don't remember being speechless or out of arguments on any one of hundreds of occasions when silly little people have raised this. Perhaps you have been talking to your equivalents among the Indian members.

Read the Indian Independence Act, 1947, and the Instrument of Accession, 1947, and pipe down. If you find it difficult to read these, get them read out to you.

Where did you get that mythical figure?

Are you referring to the same person who has been received in the White House?

Itnay zamanay baad bhi Aap Aik hi sawal dohra rahay ho?

I provided you tons of sources. Please google.

@Oscar

As an Indian I would like to say some thing in Modi's and India's defence

In Modi's defence ; we can say that he tried for peace but Failed

There are THREE instances

1 LOC clashes of 2014

2 Pathankot attack

3 The violence in Kashmir and this latest attack in Uri

As far as Kashmir is concerned ; Even The Congress will NEVER deliver it to Pakistan

So any peace formula will ultimately have to be Minus Kashmir

But the difference is that Modi is aggresively pursuing India's interests globally and
finally we will see that the clashes on LOC will become serious and dangerous
with many casualties

Doval is the PM's biggest strength ; he is very quite and efficient

And he doesnt throw his weight around ; the perfect team man

They were all Jackals and foxes
Hyenas are respectable and strong creatures ; They FIGHT with Lions

Stop fooling yourself.

Modi never had any peaceful intentions. He was playing games all along, "Bagal Mein Churi, Muh Mein Ram Ram". All that changed once we caught Kulbhushan Yadav and Latif ullah Mehsud, both confessed to India being involved in terrorism on Pakistani soil. Now, the hawks in Pakistan are responding to you in kind and they will turn Doval doctrine into a tit-for-tat. Enjoy the zero-sum game.

18 September 2016: Uri base attack
18 September 2015: Peshawar airbase attack

Last edited:
Did you just call me a traitor?

No. Read again. There is a difference between one's personal opinion and one's understanding of what others say. My comment is not my personal opinion.

But still how can it be a problem if a Pakistani calls an Indian a traitor or vice versa? Should it matter? I hope you have read your own countrymen. (personally I don't like what they write about you, but I do understand what they write about you).

I can go on and on.

Again, you are way off. And wrong. Wait and watch. There is more than what meets the eye.

We dismantled lot of infrastructure in lot of countries, including Pakistan, which is being re-built over the past couple of years. Once you let your asset pool in country of interest go, you betray a trust and let yourself into a position where you have to take time to build an asset over a long period of time.

Gujral and later Vajpayee effectively killed the External Intelligence networks of HUMINT as CBMs, all this while not waiting for reciprocity. Only in Kashmir we have significantly good HUMINT along LC.
Whatever we could salvage, is because there are people in security establishment who refuse to listen to and follow non-sensical orders.

Again, you are way off. And wrong. Wait and watch. There is more than what meets the eye.

We dismantled lot of infrastructure in lot of countries, including Pakistan, which is being re-built over the past couple of years. Once you let your asset pool in country of interest go, you betray a trust and let yourself into a position where you have to take time to build an asset over a long period of time.

Gujral and later Vajpayee effectively killed the External Intelligence networks of HUMINT as CBMs, all this while not waiting for reciprocity. Only in Kashmir we have significantly good HUMINT along LC.
Whatever we could salvage, is because there are people in security establishment who refuse to listen to and follow non-sensical orders.

I don't know what you are talking about. How is my post connected to yours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom