What's new

India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

Modi has introduced bash Pakistan manjan to flee from accountability and criticism

Thank God a traitor understands that (personally I would label you an Indian and not a traitor whose sole purpose in old age is to please Pakistanis). I always feel anger when these ungrateful modi indians blame us for all the ills. Don't they ever think the thugs who enjoy beheading Muslims how would they go gaga when they behead a real modi infidel?

Did you just call me a traitor?

But isn't this stupid though? I appreciate your brutally honest post, but for how the f*ck long, will two people, sharing the same language, cultural similarities and literally doors next to each other will continue fighting like children? I think people like you, me and others should start to stand up for this and create unity. This is at the grass roots level. Slowly, but surely, a peaceful message becomes stronger and stronger and more people join for peace. Enough wars and drama already.

Been trying to drive sense into our keyboard Call of Duty fighters, sometimes as a devil's advocate, sometimes being arrogantly high headed.

But then, exclusivity of stupidity was never confirmed. In fact, it is the only thing that is indeed exhaustively and infuriatingly liberalised.

Did you just call me a traitor?

Refer conversation earlier with WAJsal. This is unacceptable

his doesn't mean they need to go with Pakistan, but this also doesn't mean there should be 7 soldiers on each Kashmiri.

Basic algebra....

Population of Jammu and Kashmir in 2011 12.55 million
( http://www.censusindia.gov.in/2011census/C-01.html )

7 soldiers on each kashmiri = 87.85 million soldiers.

Total size of Indian military active 1.2 million, reserve 1.1 million.

Another Proud moment for Pakistani False Flag. :toast_sign:

Basic algebra....

Population of Jammu and Kashmir in 2011 12.55 million
( http://www.censusindia.gov.in/2011census/C-01.html )

7 soldiers on each kashmiri = 87.85 million soldiers.

Total size of Indian military active 1.2 million, reserve 1.1 million.

Another Proud moment for Pakistani False Flag. :toast_sign:

You basic Algebra is missing some serious logic!! Jammu and Kashmir is fine, but you realize since the take over, you guys have put settlers in Jammu to the nth degree. So, the issue is just Kashmir now, and that too, the Indian size.

Now shrink your estimates down. Also, put some non-Indian, Western credible sources to provide the Kashmiri population estimates!! You gotta have some shame and respect at times, especially on these serious topics where humans are getting hurt!!

PM Nawaz should clearly mention In UN speech Uri Attack was False Flag -
The sad truth is that no matter what India has done, is doing now, or will do in the immediate future, Pakistan's credibility is too low nowadays for Pakistani claims about India to have any impact on the international stage: people assume whatever self-serving statement a Pakistani official says is false. Too many lies and broken promises for too many decades, too many excuses, etc.

Whether Nawaz' words have much impact at home in Pakistan is another question.

There is comedian in India call Raju Shrivastava. More people will listen to him than your PM. Trust me he is nobody in world forum. Does not matter what he says.
Same applies to your stupid government and a fool nation pumped by your barking media.

There is comedian in India call Raju Shrivastava. More people will listen to him than your PM. Trust me he is nobody in world forum. Does not matter what he says.
The whole world is not India, Wake up ya Bhartiyo!!!

The sad truth is that no matter what India has done, is doing now, or will do in the immediate future, Pakistan's credibility is too low nowadays for Pakistani claims about India to have any impact on the international stage: people assume whatever self-serving statement a Pakistani official says is false. Too many lies and broken promises for too many decades, too many excuses, etc.

Whether Nawaz' words have much impact at home in Pakistan is another question.

I agree. Which is why I keep telling our Pakistani friends to focus on growing their economy, business footprint, education, etc. That is the only way forward to gain a credible place on the world stage. Otherwise, like you said, the reputation is too questionable, specially with the US (and then add influence from the Indian lobby that has intertwined plenty of business interests with the US). So economic growth, stability, tolerance are the best way to move forward for Pakistan.

You basic Algebra is missing some serious logic!! Jammu and Kashmir is fine, but you realize since the take over, you guys have put settlers in Jammu to the nth degree. So, the issue is just Kashmir now, and that too, the Indian size.

Now shrink your estimates down. Also, put some non-Indian, Western credible sources to provide the Kashmiri population estimates!! You gotta have some shame and respect at times, especially on these serious topics where humans are getting hurt!!
you dummy, Article 370 specifically was designed to ensure that there is no population migration to J&K. Apart from that the settlers you are referring to are only in pakistani administered kashmir from Punjab ad rest of Pak. The numbers are from census data, dummy no just some source.

you dummy, Article 370 specifically was designed to ensure that there is no population migration to J&K. Apart from that the settlers you are referring to are only in pakistani administered kashmir from Punjab ad rest of Pak. The numbers are from census data, dummy no just some source.

:rofl: who are you kidding? You know I've seen some wise posts from you so I've built some respect for you. But remember, I don't open my mouth until I know what I am talking about. In Jammu, there was a HUGE push and incentives by the Indian government to move to Kashmir as settlers (I don't know how old you are but late 50's and early 60's). So trust me, I don't have much time to spread fanboy stuff on here. I just go with the facts.

I understand. But have they been given 0 thoughts? This may be a case for 2040 and beyond. But for now, Modi and his people are obsessed with Pakistan and anything she does. You should make this claim when you can prove the 0% focus on Pakistan becomes a reality.

To be frank, I have a lot of respect for India's democratic system. You have probably seen my post grilling the military rule in Pakistan. Because the growth you see in India today, is sheer due to their democratic system. But at the same token, I am very disappointed at India's democratic system for not letting Kashmiri's have a vote. I expected better. Think about it, the largest democratic system on the planet, who fought for her independence from the British, and proved that nothing can stand in the way of people's will, not even a super power (UK, back then). And the result was an independent India. So when people had exercised their right to vote and live how they want to, I'd expect India would be the biggest champion of Kashmiris right to exist how they want to. This doesn't mean they need to go with Pakistan, but this also doesn't mean there should be 7 soldiers on each Kashmiri. Think about it and let's be mature for a minute. You can't take an entire state as a hostage and deny them the right to vote. In that regards, I am very disappointed in the Indian democratic system. I'd expect more human type approach and understanding based on Gandhi and Nehro' struggle for an independent India!!

Does Modi use Pakistan? Yes, he has to in order to appease to a certain section of the Indian population.
Is he obsessed with it? No, he is more obsessed with the US and other foreign countries with whom he can engage in economic and business ties.
First is ideological (that too in a limited sense), second is practical.

Does the Pakistan army need India? Yes, in order to justify its existence and receive financial aid, both domestic and foreign.
Both ideological and practical. (You should understand Pakistan being smaller has lesser resources, hence it can never attain the economic growth that India being a much larger country can). Though Pakistan can trick the world that they need money to combat terrorism (Zarb-e-Azb) this can continue only for so long before people doubt its effectiveness and stop giving that money. Hence resuming hostilities with India will bring Pakistan into the limelight again and the world is expected to pay Pakistan to maintain its "stability" and remain a "moderate" and "responsible" Muslim country with nuclear weapons.

I am all in for a plebiscite, but for that I have to go back to 1947, before Pakistani troops infiltrated and took control what we in India call Azad Kashmir (lol this changes automatically to "Azad Kashmir" in PDF, so much for the "democratic" rights of the Indian posters :whistle:).....things have changed too much since then....60 years is a long time....
More practical solution IMO is to make the LOC, the international border, with both countries technically having their own "Kashmirs"....or administer Kashmir jointly .
This is the only viable solution for India atleast!
Or else, I think, the "solution" of the Kashmir issue as Pakistanis want it, will only end up starting another Khalistan movement in India.... You have to understand Pakistan needs more "Pakistans" carved out of India in order to justify its existence.... and this won't stop once it starts!

High alert in LOC any time home minister can order to enter in Azad Kashmir :PTI Tanks arrived Jammu this afternoon #UriPayback #ActAgainstPak

CszeWr-W8AA5mOw.jpg

:rofl: who are you kidding? You know I've seen some wise posts from you so I've built some respect for you. But remember, I don't open my mouth until I know what I am talking about. In Jammu, there was a HUGE push and incentives by the Indian government to move to Kashmir as settlers (I don't know how old you are but late 50's and early 60's). So trust me, I don't have much time to spread fanboy stuff on here. I just go with the facts.
Jammu is part of Jammu and Kashmor state. No body outside of Jammu and Kashmir can settle in Kashmir

A lot of hot air,,,,

Nobody is e,Ben remotely bothered about Kashmir outside of India and Pakistan,

So if Pakistanis want some big boys to pressure India, into talks they have failed miserably

No one is pushing India to do anything.

Loc is the border it will not be changed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom