What's new

India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

First decide about the nature of delusion you wish to suffer from. On one hand the total apathy and humiliation that is heaped on Pakistan by almost every American official is simply dismissed with the words "we don't care". And yet, the moment there is any silence or failure by an American official in condemning Pakistan, it seems you guys just love it.

Confused?

I would keep it simple. Just one question.

So when is US imposing sanctions on Pakistan for Uri attacks?

Very good. Mr. Sharif should emphatically raise issue of Uri.

He would raise issue of Kashmir that is enough to give you pain.

We will respond to Uri attack 'at a time and place of our choosing - Indian Army

" WE ARE READY "

Pakistan Army Ready to Respond to entire spectrum of direct and indirect threats - Pakistan Army Chief

• Red Flag - Pakistan is on TOP
  • PAF Pilots have unmatched professionalism (US Air Force Chief)
  • He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani (Israel Air Force chief & ex-President Ezer Weizmen)
  • The caliber of Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US Navy pilots considered them to be highly 'professional' (Jane's Defense)
BTSX---Press-Release---R1_21.jpg

How seriously is Modi takingin Nawaz Sharif's UN speech? So seriously, in fact, he's letting his foreign minister respond for him.
This so called in serious behaviour will slap India diplomatically Pakistan pm had meeting with secretary j Kerry,saudis prince as wl as British pm and will hv point to bring confidence while modi lost this chance lol

We will respond to Uri attack 'at a time and place of our choosing - Indian Army

" WE ARE READY "

Pakistan Army Ready to Respond to entire spectrum of direct and indirect threats - Pakistan Army Chief

• Red Flag - Pakistan is on TOP
  • PAF Pilots have unmatched professionalism (US Air Force Chief)
  • He was a formidable fellow and I was glad that he was Pakistani (Israel Air Force chief & ex-President Ezer Weizmen)
  • The caliber of Pakistani instructors is acknowledged by numerous air forces, and US Navy pilots considered them to be highly 'professional' (Jane's Defense)
View attachment 336079

I just love your creative work. World Class! Have enjoyed for years your out of the box creativity and utter professional work. Pak Armed forces MUST hier you for their communication/ PR work. Just World Class!

ON topic:

Qui Bono????

Who benefits from this socalled terror attack? WHO?

Just coming before UN session with perfect timing and perfect coverage...too sensational.
Too dramatic this.

Anyone with one living brain cell can see that is not beneficial to PAK and Kashmir.

This incident gives indian empire a perfect cacus belli almost delivered on silver plate. Now with this under its belt the indain empire is trying to shove its crimes against humanity in Kashmir under the carpet and playing the victim card with too much zeal.

The indian media shills and din of empty threats is to leverage 'international community' support for its grand plans. The vain attempts to isolate Pak ala iraq through sanctions is one of indian empire's strategies.

Pak needs to fight this theatre of the abusrd with diplomatic and political finesse. At this moment four of P5 memebers are weapons providers to this indian state...also indians have dangled infront of them 150 bln dollars it is going to spend in the coming 10 years.

This is buying support on grand scale. Plus india joining Contain China party is double edged sowrd for indians... This dubious indian game can last only so long... so the widnow of opportunity is rather limited for indians to change facts on the ground.

There is no doubt that Pak armed forces will cause unimaginable harm to the invading indina mob... it is the political level warfare where Pak is weak....need to up its dimplomatic and political game to counter this indian theatre of the abusrd.

The indian empire's idea is to retard economic recovery with such crafted theatres... that is its game.

CPEC is now under open threat.

Now wait and see time how this rather crafty indian theatre will unfold.

But there is also a blessing in this sordid indian strategy. If it fails to get any tangible support from its weapons providers then its entire gambit has failed and Kashmir will burn further and will only get more and more world attention.

Time for Pak to expose this Non-Violent empires hate and perpetual violence in all of the regions countries.

PM Nawaz cant speak any thing himself , army or other people should re write his paper speech so that he can issue a bold statement .

As far military stand off is concerned , last time we had a standoff India chickened out .

Its actually true. No one listens to Nawaz in Pakistan either. He is the Indian friend sitting on the PM's chair in Pakistan and needs to be removed from his chair.
Thanks, I considered that as well. Hardly seen you guys care about him.

Indians should just stop being loosers and let the kashmiris decide their own fate. implement UN resolutions.

India believes its nuclear-armed neighbour is responsible for orchestrating the attack and claims it has found evidence linking the attack to Pakistan Army. Indian Army officials said, “We have uncovered GPS trackers that show the attackers’ starting points in Pakistan, and arms marked with the insignia of the Pakistan Army.”

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1184813...-foreign-secretarys-news-conference-new-york/

The piece in red is a gem. Do you still want me to say something!!!!!!

This so called in serious behaviour will slap India diplomatically Pakistan pm had meeting with secretary j Kerry,saudis prince as wl as British pm and will hv point to bring confidence while modi lost this chance lol

So what if Nawaz Sharif met with them? What does that prove? Let's see what they have to say against India.

well if u cant control your own territory and your army is incapable , why not Invite UN forces then.

It take US to tell you that OBL is handing in PAK and it take US to tell you that plane of PAF carrying material illegally.

if US has to tell u what happing in side your country why not invite US forces in PAK then?

lol our proof is nothing in front of what PAK provided proof to India involvement in Baloch ? is newpaper cutting of PM speech.lol
IT TAKES NO ONE TO TELL WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY AND WE KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH OUR MESS.......... U GUYS HAVE A HABBIT OF CRYING AND BLAMING US FOR EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING ON YOUR SIDE..... U GUYS HAVE A CAPACITY TO COMPLICATE THINGS BEYOND YOUR OWN HANDLING LIMITS

@Viper0011.

Nothing much to read into what information you are getting, a pressure ploy by either side to get US involved. It is like two kids fighting and asking the parent to intervene before actual damage occurs..

But isn't this stupid though? I appreciate your brutally honest post, but for how the f*ck long, will two people, sharing the same language, cultural similarities and literally doors next to each other will continue fighting like children? I think people like you, me and others should start to stand up for this and create unity. This is at the grass roots level. Slowly, but surely, a peaceful message becomes stronger and stronger and more people join for peace. Enough wars and drama already.

There is comedian in India call Raju Shrivastava. More people will listen to him than your PM. Trust me he is nobody in world forum. Does not matter what he says.

Somehow the world will listen to a chai wala more than a steel tycoon!

I'm not denying that India doesn't need the boogeyman called Pakistan to define its own existence, ideologically, politically or economically. But India being bigger, more resourceful, can look beyond Pakistan (read China) as a possible more advanced competitor. This doesn't necessarily mean that the fruits of economic development in India are proportionate for all. But those who indeed are beneficiaries of such development can really afford to give 0 thoughts about the existence of a country called Pakistan.

I understand. But have they been given 0 thoughts? This may be a case for 2040 and beyond. But for now, Modi and his people are obsessed with Pakistan and anything she does. You should make this claim when you can prove the 0% focus on Pakistan becomes a reality.

To be frank, I have a lot of respect for India's democratic system. You have probably seen my post grilling the military rule in Pakistan. Because the growth you see in India today, is sheer due to their democratic system. But at the same token, I am very disappointed at India's democratic system for not letting Kashmiri's have a vote. I expected better. Think about it, the largest democratic system on the planet, who fought for her independence from the British, and proved that nothing can stand in the way of people's will, not even a super power (UK, back then). And the result was an independent India.

So when people had exercised their right to vote and live how they want to, I'd expect India would be the biggest champion of Kashmiris right to exist how they want to. This doesn't mean they need to go with Pakistan, but this also doesn't mean there shouldn't be 7 soldiers on each Kashmiri. They can have a free vote, the right to live but they can be told to watch out for the sensitivities around them wrt, India and Pakistan. I think they would appreciate it and will avoid any conflict with anyone, or be used for anything.

Think about it and let's be mature for a minute. You can't take an entire state as a hostage and deny them the right to vote. In that regards, I am very disappointed in the Indian democratic system. I'd expect more human type approach and understanding based on Gandhi and Nehro' struggle for an independent India!!

Pakistan in this regard can't exist without India, as there is no need for a Pakistan without an India.

I don't know if I understand it correctly. Pakistan is her own entity. India doesn't pay their bills. In fact, the only thing the two got out of each other being neighbors, is destruction and damage. So how is it that Pakistan is nothing without India?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom